Hey Sup Forums just need a little advice

Hey Sup Forums just need a little advice,
been in a relationship with this girl for 2 years and i literally have her passwords to all her accounts and im not gonna lie i go on them quiet often to see who she is looking up talking to ect...
For some reason i think she is constantly hiding something from me or cheating on me when there is literally no way it could happen..
why do i feel like this and how do i stop?

Ps. feelings of needing to be overprotective mainly happen when im not with her in person so like 8 hours a day when i go home and sleep but its taking its toll on the relationship.

Insecure much?

apparently very insecure writing it out sounds more fucked than i thought. any ways to deal with it by myself so i dont have to stress her out anymore?

I was in the same boat for a while. Really I just kinda told myself to get the fuck over it. She never knew and never will because I've since broken up with her years ago. It wasnt true in my case but I did read up about it and there was some fucking site, I dont know its been to long now, that said sometimes your own urges or fantasies (such as getting dirty in secret with another lover) can reflect onto your currently lover.

Basically if you are texting other bitches, and talking dirty and trying to get laid, and she has no idea, then you start to think she might be or is doing the same, despite evidence proving otherwise.

It sorta happened to me in a relationship before the one I mentioned, so maybe that is why I had such negative thoughts about it all despite literally being able to look at that shit.

But again. Just get over it is kinda the sad and mildly annoying truth to it. You seen she isnt, if you want to / are being loyal to her then trust that she is loyal to you. Or if it bothers you THAT bad just fucking talk to her, to many good things go wrong from two people not talking it out like adults.

Best of luck OP.

OP have you done somthing bad yourself? Usually suspicious people are the ones who are the most likely to do somthing bad themselves. Are you sure you are not projecting your insecurities of what you have done onto her?

its funny you say that because when we first got together i cheated on her and talked to other girls but that was in the first 3 months its been 2 years plus now do you think that could be it trying to get out?

Honestly, OP just keep doing what you're doing. The ONLY way to make yourself as comfortable as possible in all of this is to continue doing what you're doing.
By NOT doing what you've been doing you risk unnecessary stress and so on. As long as she doesn't know then literally who cares?

My advice to you is this: She'll only care if you become careless.

thanks man i think i just have to remind myself this is a girl ive been with for 2 years like i know everything about her why am i stressing over shit that hasnt happened? i just have to remind myself this isnt some random bitch im fucking you know haha

I think you've misunderstood me. I'm telling you to KEEP looking at her messages and whatnot. As long as you take her out and keep her well shagged then she'll stay with you.

Hold the fuck up nigga. Dat bitch be cheaton on yo ass. Bet she fucking a brother too. Yo all been cucked nigga. Where dare smoke dare fire

>why can't I stop
>when we first got together I cheated on her and talked to other girls

holy shit you are one stupid nigger

Probably actually. Like the other guy said you are projecting your insecurities about events or things you have done onto her. Perhaps you should come clean to not go insane. Or bottle it up that you ever did that and forget that it ever happened. I dont know Im not you.

oh ahahahah yea i know but it fucks me up bro like whatever she does ill be questioning her and then ill think about it for days and it could be something as little as liking a photo... thats not fucking normal i literally start fights over pathetic shit like that i end up overthinking everything its driving me insane

You want honesty? You feel like that because of this website. Sup Forums will literally poison your mind into believing all women are filthy cheating whores, when in reality it is a rather small percentage of them.

You're fine bro she loves you. stop believing everything you read on here.

>Sup Forums will literally poison your mind into believing all women are filthy cheating whores

>When literally 90% of the comments in this thread are positive vibes offering advice

The exact thing happened to me with my fiancee. As you can guess it's going pretty well since we're about to get married, but when we first got together before I actually thought it was a serious thing, I was constantly texting other chicks, gettin nudes sending dick pics etc.

This girl has been 100% faithful with me and I still get a small itch sometimes, but it's easy enough to catch her sleeping and go through her phone / fb and stuff to ease my mind, never found anything even worth mentioning. Like I said in my previous comment, it's this fucking site man. Don't let it poison your brain.

Key words

>THIS THREAD

This isn't the only thread on the board, bro.

ahhah Sup Forums is just a good laugh its not poison man but thanks for your honest opinion i appreciate.

to everyone on here thank you fucking you guys gave me something to think about and really knocked some sense into my head. fucking Sup Forums providing some A1 advice i actually feel more confident in my relationship now.. weird how stangers can help.

you are getting cucked.. she probably got a burner phone

This

oh being cucked is fine just as long as i know about it... wait so youre telling me that old nokia she says is for her work isnt??????