Sup Forums, i'm losing my hair and i'm just 23

Sup Forums, i'm losing my hair and i'm just 23.
Wat do?
I dont want to shave my head. I used to have long hair :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2GeF7A05zQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

accept life as it comes
just try to get a fitting haircut, it's too easy looking like an ass trying to cling on to the 3 hair left

Same, but i'm 32. All my family is bald so i think its in my blood. Shit genetics.

quit smoking retard.

Look it up, tobacco affects hair.

Also, im adopted so i dont know who to blame for my baldness.

Scientific fact: Human baldness began when people started smoking cigarettes.

Two friends started losing theirs in high school. But they both kept short haircuts, one eventually shaving it all off, the other just more or less rolled with it (he tried a pill, and some other snake oil shit, but gave up).

I suppose you can try pills, laser caps, or hair plugs, but some of it seems risky and a waste of money.

youtu.be/2GeF7A05zQ8

A 4chin scientist says is true, OP. So... gotta be true

nah, it's evolution: people will end up hairless.
unless we start mixing with the monkeys again

checked! noise

22 and balding since 18. Just grow some balls and buzz it/ keep it short. No fucking comb over. You´re a man, act like it.

I said affects, I did not say is the single cause.

He's receding, from what we can make out in this shitty photo. Probably not high testosterone or male paternal baldness. most likely caused by high stress, poor hygiene, smoking, overly hot showers.

He asked wat do. Cut that shit would help.

Where are u from Sup Forumsro?

I knew i was getting bald whem my bestfriend told me: "faggot, you're getting bald".

Rogain is your best bet. Get the foam, generic is fine, don't get liquid as it dip irritate your scalp. I use it once at night before bed. Takes about few months before you start seeing results but It does work.

This is me before rogain

2 months after starting rogain

OP here. Some faggot told me to shave my head like every 3 days and then my hair will grow stronger. I literally had just 3 haircuts in the last 7 years.

[buzz it.] as its being done watch the depressed look on all the guys getting their hair done like a high maintenance bitch, and how fast youre done out the door while theyre still in the chair. i still fucking miss my hair though. its always a part of me the left.

You make it work.. Have you seen Statham? He's a manlet and balding, but he's a man so he doesn't give a fuck.. Do the same

Thats a bullshit.

Rogain is the name of the product? Its expensive?

Just shave your head OP, I know it's hard but it's the only way! Don't lie to yourself and do not waste money for hair shit. Be a man!

Bro, if thats true, im trying that shit.

Wat

Minoxidil is the generic name. It's usually about $50 for a three month supply but since I only use it once a day instead of twice a day it lasts six months.

This. Its hard but do it. Not now, because you still have hair. But when start seeing bald spots un your head, thats the time.

some have started much younger.
soon ur voice will change, no woman or man will want you.

Im trying thag. My dad is bald too and he used to buy 'erbamatin'... a tv product. It didnt work for him.

It's not guaranteed but it is the safest way as it has no side effects unlike propecia which fucks with your testosterone levels. The only down side is that you have to use it EVERYDAY AND I MEAN EVERDY FUCKING DAY.

Do not skip or you will lose those results.

Thats one big forehead

Thanks for the info, dude.

I know, man. Im getting bald and i own a 5head.

>alcohol
>cigarettes
>why im getting bald, Sup Forums?

Nigga, just grow some hair. Wtf?

Baldness is largely genetic but there's no shortage of bullshit out there that will tell you otherwise so they can sell you shit.

take the pills too fucking baldggots, thats the right way

That stuff is %100 bullshit. No product can make your hair grow.

Propecia can but it destroys your testosterone levels so you get your hair but it fucks you at the same time.

balding from 18
now i'm 22 and for 1/3 grey