Hey Sup Forums, I met a drug dealer yesterday. How do I know if he's a cop?

Hey Sup Forums, I met a drug dealer yesterday. How do I know if he's a cop?

buy drugs from him

Just ask, by law he has to tell you

When he takes your money for the drugs and immediatly tells you to turn around and put your hands behind your back. Lol there's no other way. This is why people only deal with people they already know. Fool.

offer to suck his dick

a cop will say no

Hahahaha this. They can't lie about it! If they do they got a civil suit on them. 'Your honor, he told me he wasn't a cop. I rest my case.'

that's what a cop would say

Hmmm. This may sound stupid, but I may actually try this.

Take drugs with him

seems legit

'I got these cheeseburgers man'

This

This, it's called 'entrapment'

basically they cant pin anything on you if you wouldn't have done it if you knew he was a cop

lol why don't you actually research some court cases? Undercover cops are undercover, they don't have to tell you anything by any law.
>inb4 just pretending

So if he tells me to turn around, run?

If he tells you to turn around, bend over. Bring knee pads just in case.

Lol

Well he might not be your arresting officer, he might climb into your car and then 5 uniformed cops swarm it at gunpoint and rip you and him both out of it and cuff you so the undercover doesn't blow his cover in public...

a cop wouldn't use

In theory if they actively encourage you to break the law when you otherwise wouldn't it's entrapment but i do believe it's also legal for a cop to break the law during an undercover investigation.
Basically it's up to him to prove to you if he wants your custom; otherwise move on.

On the off-chance you people are serious and not just trying to goad OP with bad advice, I must inform you all that you are retarded.

Cops can absolutely lie. They don't have to tell you they're cops, even if you ask. Entrapment is a thing but it isn't what anyone has said. They can't entice you to break the law directly.

Example:
>[cop]:Hey man wanna buy some drugs?
>[You]: Sure!
Illegal.

Example:
>[Cop]: Hey man, I'm a drug dealer.
>[You]: You sure you're not a cop?
>[Cop]: Totally not a cop.
>[You]: Okay cool I'll buy some drugs then.
>[Cop]: I'm a cop and you're under arrest for buying drugs.
Perfectly legal.

See the difference?

just an aw

He told me he was high, but he didn't have red eyes. He was just really "stumbly"

dealer? who cares ? just dont deal to him and youre great

Ask them to prove their noncopery by doing hardcore drugs in front of you.

Are there questions I could ask him?

No, there is no single guaranteed way. Best bet is to know people he knows. Word of mouth street stuff. Try to see what people he hangs around with. Mind you, a cop can still engage in some low level crime while undercover (drug use etc) but he's probably not going to have a bunch of long term druggie friends hanging around doing druggie shit if he's just picking up low level street busts.

Why would a cop be trying to set you up to buy drugs is the only question you need to ask yourself. It seems like you have no idea where to get any drugs from. Only reason for a cop to set someone up is to get them to give up someone who actually sells drugs.

He tried selling me xanax. Should I ask him to take one in front of me?

You're going to have to learn the hard way have fun in jail you fucking drug addict

No because just cuz he has a prescription doesn't mean you're allowed to possess

I met the guy at a filibertos randomly. I gave him a dollar for food thinking he was a homeless person. He then turns around and tries to sell xanax/nugs.

Lol. You probably drink 6 cups of coffee a day.

No you idiot. I just told you they're allowed to do that. For exactly this reason. They can do drugs a bit. And if he's actually a drug dealer, you're going to look like a massive faggot telling him to pop benzos in front of you.

Seems legit. I'd buy from him.
He's probably an addict who steals the drugs from old ladies though.

Yeah and I smoke cigarettes too! Nothing that's gonna put me in an 8x6 jail cell. Nobody got time for that!

/thread

So you're admitting you're a drug addict as well.

>literally too stupid to join in on the joke

Shit beat me to it user!

I draw the line at jailtime. Even weed is legal these days in a hell of a lot of places so your argument is illogical. This is a cop thread. Go find a morality thread to criticize people man.

>le epic straightedge millennial
can't wait for when your time comes and you'll die in agonizing pain like the retarded shitstain that you are

Tell him this.
"A cop wouldnt take a piss on someones property.
I'm not sure if youre a cop."

Balls in his court

Either straight edge or full blown heroin addict. 'I'm not hurting anyone but myself, you're no better than me.'

Except you are hurting more than just yourself. You can trust a person but you can never trust an addict. They do all kinds of crazy shit.

The law does not define morality

That's what I'm saying genius.

Okay the single easiest way is to
1) tell him "I don't trust anyone who doesn't take samples right in front of me" its a statement, you arnt coercing anyone into anything. Its an opinion.
If he doesnt do it you know hes either a pussy, a cop, or selling you bunk shit even he wouldnt take.

2) tell him "I never buy drugs, I find them on the ground. I leave money on the ground for good energy in the universe" this will prevent it from being a transaction as your leaving money on the ground and your "finding drugs on the ground" are not causal. They have no correlation. There is also no exchange in the hands. Your statements until this point are non incriminating.

3) you watch him put the drugs on the ground. Say nothing. Leave money on the ground. Say nothing. He picks up money. Smile. Say nothing. Wait for him to fully leave. You pick up drugs. Walk away and whistle.

You will look odd as hell but at no point were you at risk.

This is all assuming your cop in question doesnt just break the law and fuck you up physically and legally.