Anyone got experience dating a girl who was abused when she was young?

Anyone got experience dating a girl who was abused when she was young?

>Start seeing a chubby but hot af Girl
>Sex is great
>Clearly she's got trust issues
>Tells me today someone she trusted had sex with her for 2 years starting when she was 7

Is this a red flag? What issues is she likely to have as a result? As far as I can tell she has no daddy issues and is not a sub

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4315896/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did he take an pics. Post em.

pump and dump OP!

No pics sorry, she's got big tits and a big ass tho.

She's pretty cool, and we get on. But I know she's fucked lots of guys in the past & from what I hear doesnt do monogamy. I'm not sure if it'll go in even if I don't do anything to stop it. But when she told me that today, it made me wonder if she's potentially crazy

My girl was abused by her grandfather when she was like 9, he died last year and nobody ever knew. She's way over it right now but sometimes comes up with the topic, she wants to tell her dad eventually. No effect in sexual life or anything

Had an ex girlfriend in high school. Says she was abused when she was young. Ended up being absolutely insane. Lying about fake suicide attempt, lying about self hurting, one time she lied and told me she just “crashed a Ferrari.” Was extremely difficult to be in a relationship together. Still think about her from time to time but had self esteem issues, trust issues, and a lot of other problems.

I know a girl who was abused as a child. She's in the top tree best people I've ever know and also a manipulative bitch. You just need to know wtf you are doing.

Generally speaking they need a bit more attention and you have to be a bit more patient with them. It's not hard to deal with if you know what you're getting into.

All women are red flags. Just make her call you daddy and make her dress in plaid skirts and kneesocks.

Tell her to recite what each one was like. The first time, the time after, etc. Fuck her while having her tell you.

When she cries, buy her a new stuffed animal. If she won't stop, accuse her of lying and tell her nobody would ever find her attractive because she's so fat and ugly.

I like these stories, guys. Damn I wish I had dated at least one sexually abused chick before I got married. IDGAF about all the crazy baggage you guys complain about; I'm sure the sex would've more than made up for it. Fuck I get so hard thinking about these types of girls.

Maybe she's just suppressing it.

In my case it was totally worth the effort.

Yeah, user is right.
It shouldn't be especially difficult to handle, no more than any other relationship you'd have. You just gotta be there for her when/if she feels bad or start remembering things, and NEVER, NEVER should you force her into something she doesn't want.

When it comes to all the other issues it's just a normal relashionship, the only thing that matters is if you can stand each other for long

Sooner or later she'll freak out about sex. They all do. Beware!

vicky was cute, what happened

the only way to be with this girl is to love her.
anything less and she will break your heart

My first knew that there was someone else and tried to handle it, but when I called her the wrong name (while high) we split on the spot. blood turned blue that day.

This chick reminds me of a girl whose virginity I took back in high school. Looks a lot like her. Too bad mine really let herself go and is with a scumbag jailbird.

Nah, she's clean as can be. After a decade together, you get to know for sure.

Hnnnng, dude you're killing me here. Got any memorable stories of her making it worthwhile?

Time is a harsh mistress. When the big one four hits, it's all downhill from there.

Chubby, hot af? Pick one

girls like that are usually kinky as FUCK, so take advantage of that op

its not healthy for an actual relationship though, so just get all the sex you want then dump her

Girl told me about it and blew me. She kept saying things like
>>daddy don't make me do this I'm only five
Made me bust a huge nut and gets me hard again just thinking about it.

I've got conflicting reports. My most recent ex was abused by dad as a teenager and had plenty of issues. Temper, trust issues, bit of a nympho, controlling. Once had a gf who's older neighbour used to pick her up from school when she was 11 and fuck her in his car before he took her home, and she was absolutely fine. No issues whatsoever.

>But I know she's fucked lots of guys in the past & from what I hear doesnt do monogamy.
Abort, abort, abort.

Understand multiple things.

1. There will be anger, misdirected and mostly aimless, unless she has ways to channel it productively.

2. There will be turbulence. You will need to be a rock. A literal rock.

3. Understand and be okay with potential abuse, be it emotional, manipulation, or physical, especially if her abuse was physical.

4. Pretty strong chance she might cheat on you. Unless you're into being a cuck, you may wanna stay on the side piece side.

5. Patience, patience, patience. You will NOT hash her problems out in a minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month or even a year.

6. Therapy. She didn't tell you that shit for you to judge it and tell her what probably a million other people have told her. If you want it to happen, it's going to be when she's ready for it.

7. Try to keep your knee-jerk reactions to a minimum.

8. Understand that you may get blamed for a lot of shit you have nothing to do with, and will have nothing to do with.

I've lived with my sister who was sexually abused by an older brother, and she's done all these things to me or her husband. People are different, though, she could be dealing with not just shame, but guilt and a lot of anger issues.
You need to understand all this before you get more heavily involved.

had a very similar experience.

girl's name starts with an E?

(OP)

Rape her face and then break up with her

Emily. Red hair, glasses, very bright green eyes.

>(OP)

did she enjoy getting fucked in his car?

Yeah. Which is probably why she turned out ok.

my wife was abused from 3 years old until she was 15.. shes really messed up and can be extremely emotional. It can be really difficult but I've never had such a close relationship in my life. It was tough at first but totally worth it for me

Usually makes the dirty submissive little sluts. Fuck her be a great lay then see if you want more

Why do they overreact like that? So they sucked a little cock and got fucked as kids. They brought a little happiness into their familys life. There's nothing wrong with singing for your dinner as a kid.

All women are crazy, you gotta find the crazy you can deal with

A myth is that every girl who had sex young is a victim. Some lil girls like sex too.

OP, that's a very thin ice you are walking.

There's saying going around: don't stick your dick in crazy.

If she DEALS with that shit, you might get a shot, if that shit is buried somewhere down, well, good luck with that.

If she is not monogamous, don't expect her to be that with you.

Your mileage may vary, but:

People (girls & guys) coming from abusive background may develop some kind of addiction (sex, drugs, alcohol, people), experience trouble adjusting emotions and are prone to develop some mental issues, bi polar depression, borderline, NPD personality disorder and so on. In short, they emotional development may halt at the time they were abused.

Sad as fuck but true. I do know there are many people who go through that and are fine in the end, but some are like walking ticking time fucking A-Bomb.

So that being said, enjoy sex, but don't grow attached to that. If things go sideways walk away, never look back.

Yep. They're crazy.

Dude? Red flag?! Maybe her dad was the one who raped her, when she was 7

Also, be very vary about being manipulated. Many of those fucked up people are REALLY REALLY good at working people. You will enjoy first few weeks/months of amazing sex (like blow my brains out this is some good fucking) and love showering. This might not last.

Always remember: Some people are broken. You did not break them. It is not your job to fix them. You may end up fucking them up even more.

Doesn't mean not to be supportive of your partner and so on. Blah blah. Well you know what I mean.

TRUST YOUR GUT. ALWAYS.

(oldfag talking from personal experience)

Dude, never give that girl up. First off you start dropping hints that shes getting a little fat, and she will panic and lose weight for fear of abandonment. She will bond to you if you treat her good, but you also have to have a domineering and kind of sadistic side or she will leave you because she subconsciously needs to be at least a little abused now.

Dated two girls that were abused. She will never not crave the attention of random men. Her entire world view is based on how much men want her sexually. To get over the abuse she will be hypersexual to this. She will never be able to be monogamous. Honestly it's only your turn on the ride. If you ever wanted to explore swinging and group sex, this is your chance. Don't worry about anything long term with her, do not fall for her. Think of it as your dating a sex toy for a year or something. That's it. Good luck user.

I think it really depends on how manipulative and sadistic you are. I personally see them as a prestarted projects. Once they are "broken" it becomes easier to rebuild them how you want them. You just cant be nice about it, they are like niggers in the respect that they only understand violence and cruelty. They wont appreciate love and respect, so cut that shit out or you end up seeing her sleep with your friends.

check'em

Ok, I'll bite. I was 'abused' by my father but I don't think I do any of these things, and nobody has ever suggested that I do. Every situation is different and not everyone turns out crazy. Natural to have trust issues if someone like a parent violated your trust though.

>gf at the time tells me shes was raped before
>right after sex

Tits or GTFO

>doesn't do monogamy
dump her and get a woman who's actually loyal. only time I've ever been cheated on was by a girl who was abused as a child.

never claimed a gender moron

are you in louisiana?

If your not a woman than why mention you arent fucked up like a woman who was abused? Men react differently, and in general deal with shit better than women.

I think we have found the source of all the stupid.

Two exes. Not sexual abuse - or if did never revealed. Heavy beatings from fathers. Both crazy. First one manic depressive hard to be with. Abusive but fragile as fuck if I ever shot back. 2nd manipulatve, clingy, compulsive liar, heavy drinker, drugs, shoplifter for kicksetc. Both eventual cheaters. Both times justified action.

Don't get attached. They carry too much pain around. Want attention, impulsive, can't take responsability. Feel justified in acting shitty cos they got a raw deal early.

That and doesn't do monogamy red flags.

theme

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4315896/

user, I'm happy you did not turn out as a psycho. Good for you, I wish you a happy life.

I just meant that not every experience of abuse results in the same outcome. Mine was a kind of co-dependence and I'll admit I might be guilty of manipulation, without really meaning it because I associate sex (or used to) with a certain outcome. Doesn't mean I go around hating or distrusting all men.

Thanks, user.

>Be me, 1998, 26y/o
>Dating 7/10 qt, smart as hell
>Back at my apt.
>Heavy petting.mpeg
>"So, this is how you do it?"
>Huh?
>Get girls to trust you, then fuck them?
>ihasaconfused.jpg
>All you want is sex
>Had been dating a while, really liked her, thought she really liked me.
>She gets up and leaves.

Man, I don;t know what the hell happened to her, never got the back story, but something did.

Just be careful. Being abused fucks with you for a long while.

yeah, I dated a girl like your ex for a while. She was controlling and accused me of cheating on her all the time. When I foudn out she was cheating on me, I dumped her immediately and haven't looked back.

Last I heard, she conned some girl into marrying her, and is fucking guys on the side.

You cant fix the broken, Dont even try.

was also abused for several years, i have bad days every now and again, i crave sex a lot and used to have a habit of fucking older men, but i'm on the right path dealing with it now i think..

we all have our baggage

Certainly true, but there's baggage, and then there's *baggage*