Best jazz album ever?

need more jazz band recs or at least jazz inspired recs

You're listening to wypipo music. I'm dissapointed, my son.

It still makes me chuckle that Ghostface Killah did a collab album with these four goofy crackers and it was fucking nice. What a team

Vulfpeck is the only group that comes to mind

Objective best jazz albums ever

1. Kamasi Washington- The Epic
2. BBNG III
3. Pharoah Sanders- Karma
4. Ryo Fukui- Scenery
5. Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack

Anybody who disagrees is a plebby elitist

youtubecore edgelord. this person does not listen to real jazz

>this person does not listen to real jazz
you elitists are so predictable

Lol

Shared, retwitted & upvoted

King gizz'z collab with mild high club was pretty freakin jazzy, plus both bands are white

this was a 7/10, at best. none of these guys blend well.

Lee Morgan - The Sidewinder comes to mind

>5. Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack
okay that got a laugh out of me

Look at those yellow teeth

XD lol jazz is nice when rain (upvote)

what's more predictable is your bland taste in music. GTFO scrub, stick to postmodern jukebox and vaporwav. plebby pleb pleb

other then lee morgan user this a fucking cringy ass thread but heres a 10/10 jazz record none of you have heard before.

eh fuck it i will post a few more.

you guys seem like you need some learnin anyways

fuckin OP posted BBNG, i shouldve known. jive ass motherfuckers.

cant even swing like a rusty gate and cant even blow your damn noses, let alone a decent chorus.

sad motherfuckers.

probably think wynton marsalis is actually acceptable.

fuck you stanford granite

all corny af

this is probably the best studio album of all time. any genre, i dont care. fuck you.

i know

i am jazz sage.

>75146125
the Wynton Marsalis rec was alright at least

its like the standards trio but not wanking bullshit.

if you like wynton then your life is sad and i hate you.

youve awoken the jazz god of Sup Forums.

for you traditionalists.

Youre kidding right? This wasnt as bad as their previous attempts but that sax player was way off in many parts, kts like they asked someone who just started to play to join em

this is good fuck music if any of you can ever get laid.

write these down crackers.

are you black?

this came out this year and none of you have probably heard it cause your too busy complaining and asking for modern jazz reccs.

no, im from grorious nipoon HOHOBINGBONG fuck you.

less brass, more guitar guys

in case any of you give a shit about solo piano. i dont.

dude jazz guitar lamo

Look at those beautiful Marlboro cigarettes on the table

fuck it ill even post a book just cause your all too stupid and need to learn how to read.

camels are better.

okay im done. especially cause none of you are probably gonna listen to any of this shit. your just going to go whack off about Nuteral Milk Hotel, or Death Grips, or some bullshit like that in a thread where no one will actually call you out for being uneducated faggots.

This book is garbage. That guy writes like your typical Sup Forums metal fan who just discovered free jazz

yeah except for the fact that he names off literally hundreds of fucking grade A free jazz records that you were probably too busy shit posting and feeling superior to actually listen to.

I've heard a lot of them and a lot of them are good, but it's not like it's difficult to find good free jazz records or something

lol wtf this album is garbo

>you were probably too busy shit posting and feeling superior to actually listen to.
says the guy who just made 30 posts in this thread with literally no purpose other than to show how superior you are to everyone else

You literally called yourself the "jazz god of Sup Forums" lol

yeah but its just a book with a lot of reccomendations for good free jazz that would take awhile to find out about all of them. like i dont get how you can dislike a book thats just full of good records and some interviews.
ahh i see irony and sarcasm isnt lost on this brite young millenial. keep up the good work buddy.

>No bitches brew
>No kind of blue
>No mingus
>No cuban jazz

I threw up in my mouth a bit.

>2017
>listening to jazz

name one part where he was way off

Mingus Ah Um
Out to Lunch
Kind of Blue

To get started