KYS if you're not using this

KYS if you're not using this.

Other urls found in this thread:

basilisk-browser.org/
downloadmoreram.com/download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tfw normies are now using firefox, because of the big new update.
I've been using firefox since chrome started to eat my ram harder, than some american fatty.

why would anybody even consider using firefox?

what do you use?

Opera masterrace

I've been using firefox for over a decade. Now that they've updated their browser to be more like microshit edge, I'm considering other options.

Netscape Navigator

Firefox is for cuck's.

operating system?

Windows ME

Windows CE/ME/NT

i have used firefox since 2.0 and the new look disgusts me so im still using my 56 with ui addons.

am now on opera

well these opinions are irrelevant

Who the fuck uses anything else than EDGE

>caring this much about a fucking browser

Because it's open source. Anyone can know what the software is doing on thier computer if they are willing to read he code. Even if you are not, there are people out there who are, and if there was spyware on the source code, you would hear about it.

Google chrome (and even chromium) sends occasional packets of encrypted data to google, and you don't get to know what that data is.

The chrome products are spyware, and firefox is open source.

You post this thread every day. Are they at least paying you to shill their product?

I hate change and avoid new stuff, but this one is just great.

You don't even understand the words you're parroting, do you?

Im talking to you. Answer me.

Same af. This new layout shit drives me crazy and for some reason you can't even change the newtab layout in about:config

Not OP, and I haven't posted this before

Op answer this.

is there any way to darken the scroll bars?
stupidly enough the dark theme doesn't change that

I use Internet Exploder. It also has a nice auto-install feature which installs helpful programs for me without clicking anything. So convenient.

Me too. Lost my lava theme and my cookies don't spread to the next tab.
Firefox has really skrwed the pooch on this 1....

like firefox, it lacks integration with the operating system's certificate store
replicating client certificates and private security keys to multiple stores is bad for security (more surface area to attack) and tedious
wouldn't use in an enterprise environment

I've only known Firefox. My dad downloaded it years ago on our old home computer so that's what I always got. Wouldn't use anything else.

No, if they we're, I'd be posting more convincing data.

Yeah I believe so, check out Firefox CSS on reddit.

No and fuck you.

You might be interested in the Pale Moon fork of version 56 then.

basilisk-browser.org/

So youre shilling for free? Youve been posting this thread all week.

Yes, it's a great browser, I didn't expect it to be as good as it turned out.

Yeah, no. Youre a paid shill. Youre not fooling me. No regular user is going to post something like this on Sup Forums without getting paid.

Because less customizability compared to old Firefox. I prioritize aesthetics.

I had no choice, it updated to this automatically.
Seems to work fine though.
Not noticed any difference in performance.

Where do we go from here?
I'm certainly not happy with the new update and a don't like the thought of using more google based resources than I already have to.
We need a new open source uncucked browser that dosen't annoy me.

It's faster but it dosen't carry a cookie over to the next tab and alot of addons have just been obsoleted.

Epic Privacy Browser?

>Does anybody use EPIC.
>Thinking about switching to this.

Pros: Active Do Not Track. One-click anonymizing proxy. Wipes all browsing traces on exit. Secure search. Keeps no history. Protects your privacy at every level.

Cons: Not compatible with password managers. Some websites don't work, or work strangely. Search engine skips some standard search modifiers.

Bottom Line: With Epic Privacy Browser, privacy isn't an option—it's the default. From an active Do Not Track feature to a built-in Web proxy, this browser focuses on security and privacy at every level.

i've ALWAYS used firefox as long as it has been a thing, but this new update broke my addons and now i have to also relearn to use the bookmarks

It broke all addons.
Moves everything around again.
Now it looks even more like Chrome.

Cant really tell a difference. Typical FF update.

>we don't track you
>Mozilla is safe to use

>mfw fucking google owns mozilla
>enjoy your privacy retards

I've always used firefox, anything else is trash.

Firefox is for people that know how to use apostrophes

Microsoft Edgelord here AMA

>KYS if you're not using this.
I am, but not through choice. Many of my favourite addons no longer work, so I downloaded a LTS version of pre-Quantum FF designed for corporate users. My favourite addons don't work in this either. I'm not happy and waiting for Pale Moon to respond to my request to join their forum so I can investigate the possibilities further

Shit, thanks. I just learned.

a·pos·tro·phe1: a punctuation mark ( ’ ) used to indicate either possession (e.g., Harry's book ; boys' coats ) or the omission of letters or numbers (e.g., can't ; he's ; class of ’99 ).

And I'm serious af. I failed English 3 times in high school, mainly because I was sleeping. Luckily I did graduate.

>google owns mozilla
Moron or poor troll spotted

Yeah, like the 22 years old CVE in Xorg, 'member? I 'member!

I didn't like quantum break so why should i use it's game related browser?

I feel you... can't update until my addons are supported.

sold, I'll be trying this beast

trippps czeched

Get your tin foil hat on autismo

Nah. I'm fine on my own open source browser.

Netscape is still around?

isn't the new Firefox basically pale moon or waterfox but without the extensions

>caring about ram in 2017
are you poor?

downloadmoreram.com/download.html

When talking about this subject it's pretty hard to truly know what you are talking about. It goes really deep.

I know that I have observed packets in wireshark and burp going to google that I could not decrypt. That is unsettling. As a general rule I try to stay in the realm of open source because it can be vetted.

Which part of my statement do I not understand? Please enlighten me.

this doesn't answer the question. are you poor?

chrome is for the ballers
firefox for the sanjeets and heinrichs

Yes but kek at the fact I have more ram than you.

Fuck us for asking for optimized software, right?

This. I fucking want to downgrade.