What's your alignment, user?

What's your alignment, user?

You'll need a better chart.

lawful neutral if i can find the motherfucker otherwise chaotic neutral.

Chaotic suicidal

I'm lawful neutral both in the original sense and on this one. (If I lose the clip I resort to chaotic neutral)

I tie a knot with a little loop, what does that make me?

I've literally never seen anyone use a bread box and I have no idea what the bottle hack is.

pic adopted

That resembles the rubber band, since the pull-knot will open the bag easily, so I'd say neutral.

Evil

I guess by this chart caotic neutral.

I'm ok with this

That's kinda nifty but I couldn't be fucked to do it. A clip is just as good and lazier. Points for creativity though.

thx ... op is once again a pos

chaotic neutral

The only way to live.

Chaotic anything is a little too edgy for my taste tbh.

Neutral Good

I think it sucks, I never understood the appeal of all those lifehacks using trash

Well it would have appeal if it actually saved money or effort, but that does neither.

chaotic neutral edge lord

Fuckin badass.

the rubberband in true neutral is more chaotic then the twist and tuck

take it from the chaotic good image, the only reason its chaotic is becuase it add another entity into the equation the bottle, just like the rubber band

where the twist and tuck is very simple ,not chaotic at all and not evil becuase its show some sense of care

so look how i would change this line in the middle going from the top : bag clip , twist and tuck , and just tucking. see how that flows all are in some sense neutral as in the person cares somewhat but they are east to undo

these lawful make no sense, lawful evil should be chaotic evil as in its creating difficulty, and that what is lawful here???

get it together guys, you have nothing else better to do you can make a decent chart.

>autism, the post

True neutral reporting in.

Lawful Neutral, because I can actually deal with the outside world without throwing spergy tantrums

neutral evil str8 up

Are you me?

tbqh, Lawful and True Neutral are the majority of the western world

im on dat true neutral sheeeit

I'd say I'm on the neutral-ish side of Lawful Good. Like, Lawful Good but not in a hardcore way.

It's not about difficulty you lazy cunt. Tying a knot closes the bread bag, but makes it a pain for everyone else to open; lawful, but evil.

The rubberband is a better way of closing then the twist-and-tuck. If the bread is disturbed (e.g. falling off a shelf), the twist-and-tuck could fall apart, whereas the rubberband wouldn't.

Your alignment is chaotic stupid m8.

Plenty of Lawful and Neutral Evil out there too.