Alright Sup Forums, i'm in a moral dilemma. i found a nude of my younger female cousin posted on Sup Forums...

alright Sup Forums, i'm in a moral dilemma. i found a nude of my younger female cousin posted on Sup Forums. do i tell her or not?

Post pic so we can decide.

Blackmail her obviously.

had i not already identified myself as her older cousin i would but now it would be too easy to identify me.

crossed my mind but not worth being disowned by my whole family when it blows up in my face.

Make a different thread and post pic there

then just gtfo faggot.

Sauce on gif?

Fake and gay

too late

sorry, here's a murderer instead

Make a new thread where you ask if it is a photshopped picture. Plausibly deniable that you assumed it was fake.

not fake. i thought "holy shit that looks just like her". i saved the pic and looked at it again comparing it to her facebook photos and she's wearing the same wristband. i seriously never expected that this girl would have both nipples and her clit pierced,

fake and gay

Would you like to fuck her?

Could you just post her body?

oh ya! we had a game when we were kids, maybe eight years old, where i would take something of hers and curl up on top of it and she would jump all over me trying to wiggle in to get it back. this was usually at night and she always wore an oversized tshitrt with panties. didn't understand why we liked that "game " so much until i was much older and i've had a thing for her ever since. i feel a lot of sexual tension between us when we're together these days.

I totally believe you....
Hahahaha

Tell her. You don't want your cousin possibly dating someone that will post her online. Plus she might start to trust you enough that she will give you some Mississippi legal poon

i'm sorry man but i really do not want to take the chance especially during the weekend when there are more eyes browsing Sup Forums. if whoever posted it sees it he would be able to identify in about 3 seconds. i really really want to though.

I'm surprised it took you so long to figure that out. Only an idiot would consider telling. There's nothing she can do anyway, so it's better if she doesn't know.

i thought about this. it could also end up horribly especially if it was taken by her long time boyfriend. what if she takes legal action against him and i get dragged into a court case about me finding nakey pics of my cousin? fuck that noise.

Ok, not bad. Get a burn phone. Text yourself the photo. Text back to her phone, "uh, was that you? Thank you! This is beautiful." Then feign confusion.

i like it user

agreed OP, this is your best bet while still caring for your family. Won't get you dragged in to court as long as you pay for the phone with cash

I always send the nudes of my ex to her when I find them. And I laugh because they're all from when we were dating.

so did you take the photos, or was she cheating on you?

She was cheating. I never posted her, and don't remember taking any of the ones I've found so far. Boo hoo me. Lol

I would say blackmail the ex for more pics

Could be an ex or her current. No way to know.

if you are to scared to blackmail her yourself, i could do it for you. get more pics out of her.

No thanks

ok. if you change your mind, hit me up on kik: mattmadsen1122

combine these two for the win!

What do i want pics for? I'm 80% I could fuck her if we could find some time alone. I don't want to jackoff to her, I want to fill her with cum.

I cant understand why u cant post the pic

Post the pics, I want to jack off to your cousin.

Waiting for pics

op dont be a pussy and just blackmail the stupid bitch

Trips of truth

Name sauce, moar??

Blackmail her and get some succ

Punch her in the face for shaming your family.
>then fuck her up the butt because your family is a bunch of inbreds

Post the pic of your cousin user.

No you thank your ducking stars that you get a muse of your cousin faghot

well who are you more loyal to? An internet site full of neo-nazis and gay boys, or your family?

She is his cousin, so in some states it's legal