If blacks aren't superior to whites how do you explain this??

if blacks aren't superior to whites how do you explain this??

Sup Forums BTFO ONCE AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigerian-student-ufot-ekong-solves-30-year-old-maths-equation-and-breaks-academic-record-at-japanese-10303064.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's blacks in general, you thick, non country cunt.

OP BTFO

he's on higher end of the spectrum obviously, unlike his "brothers"

He obviously cheated, typical nigger

But can he solve the mystery of his missing tooth?

>Ufot Ekong
>Not UFO DONKEY KONG
They should've went all the way with his name.

>7 June 2015

They spelled "math" wrong...

>maths

Source?

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigerian-student-ufot-ekong-solves-30-year-old-maths-equation-and-breaks-academic-record-at-japanese-10303064.html

B
T
F
O

Historically difficult doesn't make it impossible, and I'm guessing it's been solved before so what's the achievement?

I could look outside the window of my mother's attic and see a nigger smartet than the OP.

Barbarians in this thread. Nothing to see here.

When a monkey figures out some math it is news.

The countless others who have solved these equations before are not really all that newsworthy.

Now we just need to wait another 10,000 years for another Nigerian genius to be born

What a shitty article.
What are the problems? WHere is the proof?

t. amerigan

It's maths you dumbfuck burgers

kikebook.com/YAFng/posts/905511042843967:0

>one smart black guy
>"look how smart black people are!!"

you absolute racist

LMAO

they spelled 'meth' wrong

>one smart black guy
its not even fucking that
you will learn in time that these stories are propaganda and NOT TRUE

Why is this news?
If you want to treat them as equals you should not put them on a pedistal for some achievment that already have been achieved

i think ive seen this same story like 10 times over the past few years.

It was difficult meths equation.

sudafeds +acetones =shheeeeit

>team effort in his own words

>solved a math problem that was unsolvable
>30 years ago

he's still smart thought

>this

It is a continuum

he was the first ever to solve this historically impossible math equation
he scored the best marks in 50 years at the most prestigious japanese university

>all those ass blasted storm weenies

BTFO
T
F
O

Because it's only newsworthy for Whites and Asians to solve esoteric mathematic problems when they do it at the age of 12

I looked this up when it was posted several months ago, and couldn't find a single source for this. Everything is just a regurgitation of the same news article, or are statements made by the guy himself.

Oh boy that means the Ferguson chimps are on the same level as he is RIGHT??

That's riddled with errors and typos. What the fuck. Is he really supposed to be smart?
>the first African to achieve that feet
Fucking kek. If he's smart, I'm Einstein.

Jesus, this guy is like the Brainiac of niggers.

If he was still in Africa, his brothers would've killed him for witchcraft or something.

>Hey guize I've built this thing, it's called an electrical generator. You turn the crank and it lights...
>Burn the witch!

>African genius-level STEMfag weeb
This guy is a walking contradiction on so many levels.

bretty gud/10

9/10 odds he's Igbo, they are the white people of Africa

Dave Chappelle has gone too fucking far!

>he was the first ever to solve this historically impossible math equation
It's been solved for over thirty years fampai, even says so in the gorram article

Shiiiieeettt nigga, is you tellin me, *smacks lips*, you tellin me WE WUZ MATHEMATICIANS AN SHIET??

>Sup Forums BTFO ONCE AGAIN
There are outliers in every aspect of life. There will always be smart niggers; there will always be dumb chinks.

If a couple million niggers start magically solving life's greatest mathematical conundrums every month or so, then you can say that we were BTFO.

Statistically speaking, I guess 1 out of a billion is not bad.

Sike

Mathematics
>Maths
Do you abbreviate politics as pols? Your country deserves to die.

average intelligence nigger *shock*
wins awards because nigger.
on a team which solves a math problem, hurray for nigger.

HE SCORED THE BEST MARKS IN 50 YEARS AT THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS ASIAN UNIVERSITY YOU FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALES HES SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED AND SOLVED AN EQUATION THAT THE SMARTEST WHITES AND ASIANS COULDNT SOLVE

Africans INVENTED mathematics, silly cracka.

Ikr. Math is already plural. God damn we need to build the wall. FAST

Flotilla magazine has reported.

LMAO

"HE" was on a team of people who solved an equation.

How's your rape-basement plans going?

What is this Flotilla magazine user?

More like Nigerian student solves a math equation for the first time ever in Nigeria. In fact the equation was :

2x = 3

The Nigerian student had a brilliant idea of using division to solve that very difficult equation and he found that :

x = 3/2

Amazing!

whats the math problem? is it 2+2=4? difficulty is a matter of opinion. i didnt see this in american national news so he didnt do anything others havent

nothing in your pic even indicates that others dont do it in their first semester. the bar is low as fuck for black people.

in america black parents think they are the greatest people in the world if their kid doesnt have to go through the penal system by the time hes 20

>an electrical electronics engineer
Fucking kek. I'm envious of this guy.

>Nigger solves difficult math equation

>All niggers must be superior.

>The exception is the rule.

Administer shotgun mouthwash immediately.

BEST. MARKS. IN. 50. YEARS. AT. THE. MOST. PRESTIGIOUS. UNIVERSITY. IN. THE. WORLD.

What is Chris Rock doing at a Nigerian University?

The real problem highlighted by this article is that Brits still try to pluralize a singular colloquia that has no business being plural. Uniform rules goddammit, if it ends in an S it is plural.

What "historically difficult" question was it? Something even a white GCSE level student could do in under a minute I assume.

>nigger does illegal shit
>newspaper reports him as "black male"
>b-b-but WHY does his race matter!11!1
>nigger does good shit
>newspaper reports him as nigerian
>not a single SJW says anything

Says who, user?

Further proof that American niggers are a special type of degenerate that are outclassed even by Africans that drink from the same river they shit in.

No, it was an electrical engineering problem that no one looked into, that his MAJORITY ASIAN team solved.

>retards

>hurr durr my name is Thomas So my nickname is Toms
>hurt durr

It's not even the best in Japan, how can it be the best in the world? How big of a moron are you?

He did actually get a Master's Degree in EE at Tokai University. He's listed as a student on their homepage.
That being said, I think the rest is bullshit.
Getting the best marks makes no sense, as there are always some students who get straight A. You can't go higher than that.
Also, if he had solved a 30 year old math problem, this would be a huge story, and wouldn't just amount to one identical story in a couple of newspapers, without a proper source.

in Nigeria all maths equations are historically difficult

Igbos are actually really smart

>In a 2015 interview with Rolling Stone, Howard explained that he had formulated his own language of logic, which he called Terryology, and which he was keeping secret until he had patented it. This logic language would be used to prove his contention that "1 x 1 = 2".

>"How can it equal one?" he said. "If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."

>Howard blames his leaving Pratt over disagreements with a professor regarding this hypothesis. He also stated that he spends many hours a day constructing models of plastic and wire that he patented and claims to confirm his belief.

Nigerians are pretty based desu. One guy I graduated with (MechE at Illinois) from Nigeria had a 4.0 and is going to Stanford for grad school. He's jacked, aesthetic, and super friendly.

DEAR SIR

MY NAME IS UFOT EKONG, NIGERIAN SCIENTIST, DOCTOR OF MATHEMATICS, CHILD PRODIGY AND NOBLE PRIZE LAUREATE
TWO MONTHS AGO I SOLVED A HISTORICALLY DIFFICULT MATHEMATICAL EQUATION AND RECEIVED FIELDS MEDAL AND PRIZES IN THE AMOUNT OF 15,000,000 (FIFTEEN MILLION) US DOLLARS CURRENTLY DEPOSITED IN A BANK ACCOUNT OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL BANK IN LAGOS.
UNFORTUNATELY CURRENT LEGISLATION IN NIGERIA PREVENTS ME FROM WITHDRAWING OR TRANSFERRING THESE FUNDS TO FOREIGN BANKS, AS I AM STILL BELOW 21 YEARS OF AGE.
SIR, I HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THESE FUNDS ABROAD IN FOLLOWING WAYS
1) TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THE MONEY COULD BE SAFELY DEPOSITED
2) TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS SINCE I AM BELOW 21 YEARS OF AGE
MOREOVER SIR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR EFFORT INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR DESIGNATE ACCOUNT OVERSEAS.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

ANTICIPATING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
GOOD BLESS

DR. UFOT EKONG

Actually a ton of blacks are weebs

Tee hee

>youth

>that was unsolvable 30 years ago
So people already solved it and hr probably just read about it and the solution

They need a major eugenics programme. They need to wipe out the lows of Africa and repopulate it with these types.

I too would like a mathematic while doing maths.

Go suck a black cock you race traitor.

He googled the answer when no one was looking.

He doesn't mention anything about marks, only "best graduating student". Absolutely nothing about 50 years. How many more pieces of this story do we need to pick apart? Your list of points has been BTFO down to one statement about possibly highest marks in one year. Or maybe he is just the "best" student because they felt sorry for the nig?

Nobody abbreviates politics as "pol" in real life. I've never heard that here or in the States or in Leafland. Or Australia. "Let's have a discussion about pol", nobody says this.

Abbreviating mathematics as "math" is more like an implication that the full word is "mathematic", which sounds absolutely retarded. It isn't. It's plural, hence the abbreviation is "maths". This is what you yanks don't seem to understand.

>Durr people abbreviate names that way
Daily reminder that "math" is American ebonics

>1 out of 1,000,000,000

RACIST WHITE MALE REEEEEEEEE

Articles like this is how I know blacks are inferior and that the left is just a racist as the right.

Anytime a black does something other than chimp out, they become a news story. Just last week, it was the story about the 12 year old nig who put a computer together.

The exceptional nigger, but still with the three dimples of servility.

>blacks have just built their first windmill
>blacks are now able to understand the maths as they were defined in classical antiquity

Is this evolution in action? Have the monkeys learned?

lol

maybe they'll even start turning white :0

This.

The fucking race baiting is real and needs to stop, fucking cancerous jelous nazi faggots, judge a man on his actions and not his fucking skin color... That guy is more respectable than a bunch of white trash hillbillies
Nazis get a fucking brain REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I explain this by pointing out how every time blacks manage to not shit their pants before reaching a toilet, it's trumpeted throughout mainstream news and parroted by insecure plebs like yourself. These are people doing ordinary things in our culture, yet here you are.

Topkek

haha

real talk here

Are Nigerians the black african masterrace?

If you hear anything its usually nigerians?

Just like that nigger will smith played in that awful Concussion Movie

He was a nigerian too and has many degrees

Or is it because there are so many of them?

Please explain

Werent Nigerians also the evil bad guys in District 9? They seem pretty based

well a Einstein literally invented modern physics, but pol hates jews more than ever. So don't think that this article will convince anyone of anything positive.

When did he get the master's degree thou? If he was born in 1990 and the piece that says about how he wants to graduate in September was written in 2015, it means that he graduates his master at 25 years of age. I dunno how STEM bachelor-master programs work, but if it is anything like business degrees, he pretty much got a delay of 4 years (assuming he started his study when he was 18 years old), which is not too good I would say. And if he enrolled at 22 years of age, that makes the whole solving the equation-"feet" less impressive.

Oh well, at least he is not nig-nogging around. I'll give him that.

>negro can be smart
>belgium still isnt a country

Einstein invented modern physics.

KEK

pussy