Sup Forumsenso bread Sup Forumsros!

Sup Forumsenso bread Sup Forumsros!
So, this is the deal - I've been prescribed Xanax (alprazolam) for the past few years and I do have to say that I'm not too impressed.
I'm having an evaluation next week where I'll also discuss some alternative drugs for my anxiety - mostly I just want to be numb and distant.

What's the most potent and strong benso you'd recommend?

Roofies

Seriously asking for help

sobriety

Not helpful either

>2017
>being prescribed drugs with shitty withdraw symptoms and known for being terrible for your health

Why bother escaping your problem instead of facing it? I cured my social anxiety and anxiousness in general with life from just taking acid and sitting down with myself and reflecting as to what I've become.

There's many alternative paths and routes to take, sober or with drugs to resolve your problems. /Relying/ on any substance as a form of "escape" isn't worth it in the long run.

Not what I asked for. Learn to read, nigger.

Im taking lorazopam as needed for panic attacks, I kinda like it better than xanax, but I think Im the minority on that

enjoy running away your entire life

I have only done benzos once. I was 14 at my school. Kid sold me 2 of the big yellow school bus bars. Didn't know anything about drugs or more specifically benzos. Took one bar, waited 10 minutes didn't feel different. Took the second bar (thinking back I only really needed a quarter of one bar). Next thing I know it's night time and I'm sitting in the back of a cop car in hand cuffs getting a ride back to my house. That's the only time I've done them and haven't done any since.

Valium
As someone with a decent knowledge about benzos, used to love xanax but having had them few months ago again after being dry for a while I didn't enjoy them as much as I thought I would.
But valiums I've always had a hard time finding. Always was a good time with them though.
Also clonazepam are a classic.

Try go on pregabalin, used for fibromyalgia but is very effective with GAD it works like a benzo but with less strong effects.

I'm going to be prescribed meds either way - started this thread to figure out what to go with. So all you "sort yourself out, do acid, don't run away"-fags: suck a wet fart out of my ass and shut up.
Thanks Sup Forumsro! I'll look into that and do some research/reading. Any particular pros or cons you could think of?
Thanks, I once got hold of a box worth of Valium but was too young to use it with afterthought or care enough to register the effects of it. Pros/cons?

Right, is pregabalin the specific thing to look for upon doing research in preparation for my evaluation?

perhaps you don't need to rely on a substance to be stable? WHOOOOOOA

xanax is stupid. I dont see how anyone gets any recreational effects from it. It just makes me tired af. That being said, I do keep a few on hand for the rare sleepless night. Came in handy the night I finally broke up with my ex. My mind wouldnt stop racing and I could not sleep no matter how long I laid in bed. half mg xanax and a few drags off a bowl of chronic and lights out.

I've had steady access to clonazepam and used them sparringly. As in, one night every month or two just take a bunch and get really high. But they tend to kinda push me towards getting feels and all. Valiums, though, just seemed to make everything better. Like everything was just brighter and better. I would say no cons for myself, but if you're most susceptible to benzos (which I should be, I don't do them often) it might make you out of it/give you the forgetfulness that comes with xanax. I didn't get that with valiums though. So if you can ever get some again, user, I would say fucking go for it.
>am 20, turning 21 next month
>mfw I'm feeling like shit, not drunk enough to face this sunday
>help pls
Also I know it's a completely different class of drugs, but can we got some appreciation going on for MDMA? Shit, it's the best drug ever.

nigga just buy some etizolam or flurnitrazolam if you want to get harder shit

dirt cheap and legal yet goes harder than xans

Shit, man. I'm jelly that it seems like I'm one of the only people with severe insomnia, mostly due to depression I'm sure. But glad to see someone else that doesn't say say xanax is some godsend. Glad to hear it helped get you through your shit though man

I don't wish benzodiazepines withdrawal to my worth enemy

That would make me worse and less grounded in reality then I already am.
Not op

Thanks a lot, man! Valium feels really tempting and I'm leaning towards it actually. Worst case, I'll just make sure to get a new prescription in a couple of weeks again.
MDMA is good, I agree, although, my personal vice is hillbilly heroin - knowing that mixing it with the bens makes it the infamous Heath Ledger-cocktail

OP here and I can only agree with you about that. Imagine the edge of that faggot: "don't do prescribed meds, do acid, trust me, I'm a professional.. Nigger"

Which is why I get a prescription to secure a steady flow.

Vodka. Get loaded for a few years. Do absolutly mental shit. Get arrested. Fuck whores. Ruin relationships. Lose jobs. Go rehab. Get sober. After doin all that shit you don't get anxious no more. Cured.

Worked for me.

I'm not saying to go do acid, I'm saying that my way was taking acid once and it solved my problem I had. If you read the post once more you'd see I stated there's alternative means to fixing issues instead of being a bar head.

I can tell you're not OP cus you're not calling me a nigger.

And second, why's that? Taking time and reflection into yourself and life, or taking a different form, more mentally stimulating drug to fixing your problems sounds like the most grounding experience one can have.

Valium is great. I just take 2.5mg most nights. Takes the edge off and I can sleep. So easy for me to get :)

Lol yeah I was thankful for xanax, I felt like I was going crazy, my mind couldnt stop racing and I couldn't just relax. To me, they have no recreational value. normally I have NO problem sleeping at all, usually a couple beers and some weed and It's lights out. I dont know what it is like to go to sleep sober lol.

just kill yourself the aether is more colorful than this place you sad sad man

I've had xanax a handful of times, never liked it, no good feels, just sleep. I had a single 1mg(I think) before my lasik eye surgery and that was much nicer. Like a blanket of warmth and comfort surrounding me. Definitely made it less nerve racking to watch someone as they cut open my eyeball.

derp, had a valium before surgery. was nice, would take it again if it were offered.

Different user here but I was severely depressed and took acid and it changed my outlook on life completely. I fully believe that someone could change how they saw and reacted to life while tripping balls.

>no good feels
Spotted the fluffy pony abuser

I got fent/midaz for my vitrectomy's surgeries. Didnt work - I chatted through the whole thing. Only had local blocks for lasik.