How Do i Live Off $30 until December 22th ?

How Do i Live Off $30 until December 22th ?

> cant even afford to to look for a job and noone wants to buy this old laptop

Come rake my fucking leaves. I'll give you another $30.

5 dozen eggs and a bag of flour is how we did back in 'Nam

Buy a big ol 15 pound or more bag of rice.

How much weight will i lose doing that

You can't even afford to pay attention XDDDDD

suk sum dik

This is what happens when you blow your whole SSD check on weed.

I bet it can be done.

Eggs are cheap. You can get them at aldi for like 60 cents a dozen. Rice is cheap, garbage hotdogs are cheap too.

If you dont wanna look for a job then go around your neighborhood with a rake and offer rake people's leaves. Tell them a really low price(think ~$7 an hour) or tell them you will work for food items from their pantry. You will likely get sympathy and have them give you much more money than normally expected.

Protip you can survive off potatoes alone. Make sure you eat the skin.

Irish mafia spotted

Buy ramen eggs and oatmeal. All very cheap so you can get alot of it.

>5 dozen eggs and a bag of flour
>POTATOES
has been my main meal for the last week

What can you make with eggs and flour?

fry eggs and bread

so now we need bread too and oil too?

and a pan and spatula

flour sale and baking powers

you can get baking powers from less than $1

Rice and beans will provide your
daily allowance of carbs and protein.

flour salt and baking powers

really shitty pancakes

Buy a 20 dollar and 10 dollar scratch off lottery ticket.

Ramen noodles

where do you live?

i will pay you to listen to me and cuddle.

Don't smoke for 24 hours (disregard if you don't) Drink plenty of water, eat some eggs, go to nearest plasma center. You'll get $60-$80 for your first time, and enough to hold you over your 2nd and 3rd time around. Otherwise dry beans, rice, frozen veggies, oatmeal and some beef/chicken bouillon.

i bet there are niggers who done shit like that before and end up robbing people withina week and now eating 3 times a day in jail

Get drunk and lurk at fastfood place ask strangers to buy you something. Like this i got so much errday i even ended up being a fatbag.

thats sad.
but what about stealing the food and have some money left for buying booze or weed for the lonely christmas days?

But i dont have pan oven freezer nothing.

And they prove you can survive with this method.

last time i had no (!) money i went in the woods to collect mushrooms everyday.
but....wouldnt recommend this if you aren´t familiar with the shrooms that grow there.

>22th

you need to learn where the rich are the Hamptons are in Ct go there rob kill Profit silly user sage

24th

How in the hell did you get yourself into that position?

Damn dude...I'm.sorry, but you should seriously sell some plasma. It's reliable money every few days, and it'll definitely get you over that hump.

>21nd

Ramen. 50¢ each at Walmart, one or two a day is enough to get by, and you could pick a few days to "treat" yourself with another.

this

thats not OP have everything to make food in my apartment

lol i was gonna say def dont buy butter like a rich boy. that shit is like $5 for a pack of 4 sticks. pretty sure you can get a big half gallon of canola oil for $1.50 or less.

Back when I was digging change out of the couch poor, my favorite cheap meal was:

1lb 85/15% ground beef($4)
2lbs potatoes (50 cents)
2 medium onions (50 cents)

brown the ground beef in a pan and remove once it is mostly cooked. Leave the fat in the pan. remember you are poor, you need that. fry up cubed potatoes in the pan. When mostly done add diced onions and lastly add the beef back in. a quality meal(relatively speaking) that will feed you 4 times for $5 or $1.25 a meal. obv if you do this for every meal you will run out of money so supplement it with eggs and rice.

Or if you are feeling like being a piece of shit and playing on people's emotions, go to a grocery store in a nice area, get a few basic, essential food items. Since it is close to thanksgiving, maybe get a whole chicken, some stuffing, beans, etc thanksgiving type foods. Pick a busy line to check out so you will have someone behind you. If the person behind you looks like they dont have money or care less, leave the line acting like you forgot something. When you get rang up at the register(try to keep it to like $20 or $30), attempt to pay with your debit card that has no money and will be declined. act embarrassed, speak loudly and ramble off all the reasons you cant pay, offer to go put everything back, be super apologetic, even say sorry to the person behind you for keeping them waiting. With it being the holiday season, I bet 9 times out of 10 the nice lady behind you will pay your $20 or $30 bill.

but only do that if you are a desperate, helpless POS. Try to go out and do some work for neighbors. rake leaves, pick up dog shit, whatever.

Two words... cup ramen

I though packs of ramen were like 10 or 15 cents each? or is it 50 cent for the cups? OP dont buy the cups, that is a waste of money and you are paying for the convenience.

If you're paying 50 cents for a pack of ramen, you are being ripped off.

Just go buy a lot of cup noodles or something they're like $0.20 each

go to a local shelter for food. Find a nearby foodbank.
Other than that, use your 30 dollars to print off a couple dozen resumes, and for a bus pass for the day and hand out applications everywhere, and i mean everywhere, willing to start today.
You'll have trouble the first week, just walk. but you'll make it through, i promise.

also if you call your local shelter and tell them your circumstances, they'll help you out. they can prep meals for you to take to work even.

ramen is overpriced for the actual calories, dumbass weebs

go hunting.
what do you think neanderthals did to survive?

>inb4 i have no knife or other weapon
nigger you are starving. just take a rock and smashed it over nighbours pets. dont let anybody see you

Then fucking get maruchan

Just fucking fast for a month, your no doubt amerilard ass probably has enough fat stored up to last you 2 months.

i think ramen is not a good choice cause you feel hungry again in a sort period of time.

real noodles, rice or potatoes are better, i think.

Go to walmarts, you can find .177 air rifles for about $20-30, if you have any money left spwbd it on food. You'll have infinite squirrel meat.

What a bullshit. Nobody will pay your shit what costs 20 or 30 bucks. Where the fuck you live? Nobody cares and its the opposite...you waste their time and making a big scene so you got one try? Stupid idea

You have thirty dollars... You go buy you a ten pound bag of dry beans. A ten pound thing of potatoes, salt and a small bucket of lard. Lard will cook everything.. Poor white trash here once. You can eat like a fucking king on this!

Will someone send this cute boy $25 to get some pizza?

I dont know where you buy ramen. I do buy ramen in big boxes and i calculated it right one bag ramen cost me 18cents hahaha owned kid. I eat everyday allday ramen with eggs and soy sauce. Sometimes as soup sometimes fried so yummy. Have fun buying overpriced ramen pleb

Bag of rice and a bag of beans and still have 20-25 bucks to spare.

go to biolife and donate plasma for some spare cash you loser junkie

Midwest US. $20 isnt a big deal to most people and your average person is willing to help a man down on his luck "buy thanksgiving dinner for his family"

Learn to suck dick for $$$.
Hit up Craigslist personals.

Extract all the gold and silver from the components on your laptop. Theres 2 extra dollars

If you're 25 or under go to job corps and get paid to learn something.

this
it's not so bad, OP, i do it all the time. also, if you can steal some fruits anywhere, go for it. no one gives enough shits about fruits to get you in trouble, anyway.

This. Look under "gigs" on craigslist. There's usually someone looking for help with yard work or moving or some other bullshit. Could make you a few bucks. Also, join a couple local facebook groups and post that you are looking to do nigger work.

As far as food goes, head to your local food pantry. Usually you just need to prove your residence with an ID or even a bill in your name. Back in my poor-ass days, you could go once a week. The first time I went, they gave me a bunch of extra shit, like ketchup, mustard, and other condiments and spices which really helped add some variety to meals.

It's Sunday, so I'm assuming you have home internet access. That's good. Hop on Indeed.com right now. Upload a resume. Apply for anything and everything. Actually, if you have a car, start delivering pizza. The big chains are always looking for drivers and you'll have cash coming in the first day you work. Or, if they aren't, they might be looking for inside help too. You literally need to take the first thing you get.

Now, for the money itself. $30 bucks is nothing. Will your phone stay on until the 22nd? You need a phone to potential employers can get a hold of you. I'd buy some prepaid minutes. Or, talk to your carrier and see if you can skip a month of paying. Also, if you have a car, put a few bucks of gas in the tank so you can get to and from interviews.

How are your clothes? Do you have something nice enough for a job interview? When you go to the food bank, ask if they know of any programs to help people get clothes for interviews and work.

The next month is going to blow ass for you, user. But you can make it.

I would recommend apples. They fill you up the most

>22th
with your lack of basic english, you probably won't

OP, buy ramen noodles in bulk and some chicken seasoning.

baking powers

Buy eggs, tuna, lot off végétables, rice, pasta and cook. And after you freeze it.

Also on top of that you can buy a loaf of bread (less than a dollar) ones and deviled ham. these things right here will carry you for awhile.

Agreed. I just looked there and you can find people looking to pay someone to give them a hand moving large items etc.

They are mostly water and the majority of the few calories you get from an apple are sugars. apples wont fill you up as much as a bag of rice or some eggs.

"Stop being poor"

Pasta and rice. You will become malnourished, but you will live. 20 lbs of rice will last you the whole time and cost only $10. Then you can get dehydrated beans for your protein. A big bag of beans will be affordable. It won't taste good, but you will live. Then with the money left over, get 18 packs of eggs and have 2 eggs a day for other vitamins.

Go to a dozen local churches and get grocery bags full of food so you don’t have to spend any money on food.

eat bread or rice or potato, or carrots, or cabbages or some other vegetable or fruit raw, those are cheap, pretty sure you could buy a months supply for $30, you would survive.
if money not enough, than prostitute yourself

Just drive to a distant area like a shopping center in the next city. Cloth average but clean. When its getting dark outside drink a few beers or even cheaper get a pack of cheap wine. Get drunk and start hustling make sure you dont make a scene just repeatedly ask folks for change or for money to buy food or something. This way you could in just few hours double your 30 bucks or even more depends on how long you do it and location. You can even do it inside the walmart or anywhere. If you got enough just drive home while having a good trip drunk. Thats it. Just accept you are a poorfag. And then when sober again apply for a job

This. For an investment of a couple hours' time, you can get enough food for a week.

-food pantry at local churches and shelters
-soup kitchens
-You are never too poor to look for work, you got feet, fucking walk places and look for jobs, you obviously still have internet so go on Craigslist and apply to every single job and gig listed someone will fucking pay you to do something, don't be too proud you don't have ANY money so if someone is willing to pay you to pick up shit then do it.

OP here i think im gonna stick to this idea here. I will give it a try.

Noodles, ramen and water

Unless you are legit homeless, you are not too poor to apply for a job. (Even homeless people apply for jobs)

Yeah homeless people apply for a job lulz where the fuck do you live?

how am i reaching to work

As long as u have running water flour rice and some sort of meat usually canned meat will be able to not only hold you over but give you a good meal

Attempt pic related but with $30, as in, just buy loads of cheapo survival tools like a knife and a gas stove

This guy gets it.

Not much if you eat enough rice
Far less than if you eat nothing

10kg rice cost what?
10 bucks?
15 bucks?

Too bad for you Bernie didn’t win. You could be taking all our tax money and sit on your fat ass and be a loser for the rest of your life.

Join army. Free food and money. Forced exercise since you know you need it. Possibility of getting sent off to some shithole country to die in a ditch, but let's face it, death would be a step up for you.

Sounds like you've bought yourself a ticket to the town of questionable morals.

Steal shit. If you're in the hole that bad then even if you're bad at doing that then you're getting three meals a day in the big house.

Instant noodles. When i was poor af i just ate ramen its like 30p/pack $30 = 100 packs which is enough for 3 a day untill the 22nd other than that just drink water and try do odd jobs for people

Who wouldn't sell your labtop anyway. If it's not a requirement (some employers don't take hard copy applications/resumés any more), it makes life a lot easier.

You could have given your PayPal account in your op. There might be good shelves near by. If it's still warm where you live, you might try fishing.

$3-$4½/lbs

>Have fun buying overpriced ramen pleb
>pleb

That word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

You're certifiably plebeian, proud of your shit tier "meals" because they cost so little, yet you're calling someone with more expensive tastes and means a pleb. I guess your parents didn't bother actually spending money on your education, huh?

It's not even that hard, all you need to know is right there in the job description: dick sucker. Sucks dicks.

You buy the wrong packets
Go to Asia store and get the big sacks

Eat your dog.

What is it?