Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkjPbu8A3Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why should NationStates apologize?

No

what for?

Fucking kek good post

Because they exist because of crimes

Australians need to apologize for stealing the aboriginal's huffing petrol to fuel their cars to drive them down designated aboriginal sleeping streets and kill them.

Absolutely barbaric.

You realise that's a meme right? There's barely 100 abos a year run over in Alice Springs

For?

still waiting OP

For eliminating their sovereignty

>apologize for conquering
how cucked can somebody be to demand that? The people that did the conquering are long dead anyway

>sovereignty

great britain needed land, had the power to take it, now we all enjoy this beautiful country, it was for the greater good of humanity and nothing to be ashamed of

DESIGNATED

SLEEPING

ROADS

>You realise that's a meme right? There's barely 100 abos a year run over in Alice Springs

Aboriginals make up ~20% of Alice Springs 30,000 residents. Therefore there are approximately 6,000 aboriginals in Alice springs.

If 100 Aboriginals are run over annually in Alice Springs then 100/6,000 Aborigines = 1/60 chance for any Abo to be run over in any given year.

Taking an Aboriginal life expectancy of 70 years, each Abo can expect to be ran over approximately 1.15 times per lifetime.

Therefore on average all Aboriginals get run over by cars.

>Apologise.

but i didnt do anything?

>Taking an Aboriginal life expectancy of 70 years,

Sorry.

cuckold

Theres that word again

I don't think you know what it means

Sorry..........You guys killed australia and we came and made it liveable again.

I'd like to thank the royal crown for the land I stand upon.

>I don't think you know what it means

its a me-me.

Sorry for civilizing you.

Kekkaroo, cunt

>literally devolved as a people

soz boongs

>Aboriginal life expectancy of 70 years

why?

why apologising to monkey?

youtu.be/XkjPbu8A3Dk
Here you go all you non Aussies.
Best abo song getting around.

gimme da bong Jimmy

We robbed some asian chink, took all his valuable shit LOL

whats the update on the beauty pageant lads? did the abo win?

We already have but hopefully what we do is next is start some sort of official reperasions

Hey mate. I bet dollars that she will win. No news yet but will keep you informed

What odds did ya get?