Albums you regret not listening to sooner

Only checked this out because of Science Fiction and god damn this is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Had TDAG in my library for like 5 years
>Listen to it once or twice, think it's okay
>Listen to it again last month
>Holy fuck

It's all I've been listening to since then (well that and science fiction).

TDAG is a literal masterpiece.

TDAG is 9.25/10
Daisy is 10/10

Listen to Daisy nigga.

100%. Listening to TDAG -> Daisy -> SCI FI is dope af

Listening to D&G in the fall while in the midst of personal relationship crisis is the only way to listen to it

just wait til you listen to daisy

Deja Entendu is fucking golden and by far their best album. Don't waste your time.

For some weird reason I only bothered with the studio album of Long Season for a long time. I loved it but some parts were not to my liking (the 5 minute water droplet thingy). Someone on here told me to listen to pic related and wow. It's by far my favorite album of all time hands down now.

Hajnal from 4:50 and onwards is just pure art.

I saw this posted on Sup Forums all the time but I never listened to it until I heard it from a friend.

Is this really an album? looks like one of those motivational posters at the dentist.

idk I like shinji's vocal gymnastics which are pretty much missing from the live version

Yeah I heard some Brand New songs over the years but I remember not liking them at all, fast forward like four or so weeks ago and I can't stop listening to them, holy fuck so good

Daisy is garbage.

You need to be aged 18 or over in order to post on this website.

Sup Forums.org/rules

go post that in a meme rap thread
teens these days don't listen to pop punk

Exactly. It came out over a decade ago.

Disagree but it should not have been a brand new album in my opinion

Nope

What a conicidence I'm listening to it while viewing your post.

Blackbird by Alter Bridge. I had heard a few songs off of it and really liked them; had listened to them a decent amount over the years. I only actually downloaded the full album (and their discography) a few months ago and it's like a 9/10 rock album.