How do i get rid of my acne?

how do i get rid of my acne?

flamethrower

Remove skin

This

i would kill to horizontally drag a credit card through that shit

High Grit sand paper.

Get such a bad sunburn that it starts to blister. Let peel. Nice new skin underneath. Also eat healthier.

Tea Tree Oil

thats actually a good idea i'm going to do that with mine

Chlorine gas

This. It must be immensely satisfying to pop some of these bad boys.

be older than 16

Pop them

run a shaving razor through that shit

How is this level of crater gave even possible? Holy fuck I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight after seeing this.

eat healthy, wash your face with a hot washcloth (no products) and then splash cold water on your face after, and go see a doctor instead of asking Sup Forums for help.

Peoples eating garbage food and drinking nothung but soda.

Holy shit, in what third world shithole does the guy live to let it get that far?
See a dermatologist before your face is beyond saving.

post more pics OP
pretty sick image maybe worst than CP

It's called a barrel sander and it might make a dent. Maybe.

This isn't normal you need antibiotics. See a doctor.

If you are just using the picture for the topic, just wash your twice a day. Find a good face wash. If you are a teenager and washing doesn't seem to help, don't worry too much. Just take care of it the best you can and it will go away.

faggots this picture is older than fuck

there is literally a cure for acne. get some accutane.

> Get a proper diet. Acne lives on unhealthy food
> Get some skin cream or something. Go to your local pharmacy they will help you.
> Just because this is b, have you considered doing an hero?

Wash your face, stop touching your face, and most importantly, CHANGE YOUR PILLOW COVER, IT'S FUCKING FILTHY AND YOU RUB YOUR FACE ON IT ALL NIGHT.

Try putting a fresh towel on your pillow every night, it works.

Accutane fucks you all up. It has ridiculous side effects.

>doing an hero
Your newness is showing

Have you tried using an angle grinder?

in some cases, facewash will make it worse, if facewash is whats making ur acne that bad, i say only drink water for a week and only wash your face with hot water and a rag and do a cold rinse when you're about to get out of the shower. helps close up pores

That will be 200$ sir.

hydrogen peroxide, once every three days, diluted to 2%, and applied and rinsed with an extra soft paper towel. you will bleach your hair/eyebrows if you aren't careful though.

on alternate days wash gently with a face cleansing towelette. do yourself a favour and don't buy the cheap offbrand ones.

try your best to be gentle such that the acne does not break. that will just make the infection worse. it will go away given a persistent routine.

Amputation is your only effective option.

go to a fucking doctor
duh

>third world
>usa

pick both

> "Newness"
> Not even using newfag
> Implying I am newfag.

Chessegrater

Stop been a underage.

>Acting this much like a child
>I’m not even the user that called you a newfag

pretty sure that's just cake crumbs glued to your face

Ferrero rocher

ACNE is a hormonal thing right? shit that effects your hormones will produce acne

You baited me. You did it to hard now though. No one is as retarded as you are acting right now.

You' r asian?
Why there are so manny asians with some creepy skin disease?

Naw. Gives ya some drymouth but it isnt that bad. Accutane is a mirracle drug for real

Avoid any concentrated sugar foods. Literally any sugary fooss, unless its fruits, for two years. See results

What the fuck, where is this from?

Concentrated vitamin E cream!

Side effects like dry skin, and if you get pregnant while on it, it'll cause birth defects. Pretty minor stuff for a 6 month course.

process of adapting to the caucasian genes and breeding the master race.

Cut off your face. You can't have acne if you don't have a far.

sandbast it

document results pls