What did he mean by this?

delet this

dude psychedelic lmao

dude guitar lmao

>JESUS WON'T YOU FUCKING WHISTLE

what did he mean by this

White people shouldn't play guitar baka

Black people shouldn't play guitar baka

If Danny Carey and Justin chancellor broke off and formed their own instrumental band, it would be way better because they're the only real talent present in the band
Adam is just downtuned wanking and maynerd is an ok but unduly snobbish and self-congratulatory vocalist

wow that's racist

underrated by Sup Forumsdrones

yeah it is

Is this guy the tool? Not OP, but the guy in the picture.

was a big fan when i was like 18

probably got me laid a few times

if they come on the radio I turn 'em up and complain that they should play less of their hits and more of my non-hit favorites.

The tiers of a Tool fan.
Tier 1: OMGZ THEY'RE SO GOOD
Tier 2: Dude so good, you can't even bang you head to it
Tier 3: Overrated
Tier 4: Really Overrated
Tier 5: You don't understand
Tier 6: You really don't understand
Tier 7: Fucking Overrated
Tier 8: I listen to them from time to time
Tier 9: I have a friend who listens to them from time to time
Tier 10: They're all Liars, The lyrics are designed to deceive you!!!!
Tier 11: OMGZ THEY'RE SO GOOD
Tier 12: Why do I care about what others think
Tier 13: Underrated
Tier 14: They really shouldn't know about this information, stop writing about that shit guys seriously
Tier 15: They're alright

Why do people shit themselves for this soft rock dronefest?

I enjoy all their discography, Opiate and Undertow are really melodic and aggressive so much so that it is understandable when they are sometimes lumped into the grunge category. Aenima is that early sound mixed with prog, it's not until Lateralus until they go full prog metal. 10000 days is probably the weakest but that only proves how good their earlier ouput was than the quality of the album, but 10000 days has some of their best songs like Jambi, Rosetta Stoned and Right in two.

piggy backing off of this, the fan base can be insufferable and call the band one of the most influential and greatest of all time but they're just a good prog metal band, Justin Chancellor and Danny Carey are a godtier rhythm section though

I agree Adam Jones is a boring guitarist but he is unique. He only uses the top 3 strings basically but makes them sound very full and distinct.

Maynard is amazing vocalist though. Ever watch someone try and cover his vocal stuff? It's impossible. His voice is capable of more notes than a fat black church choir lady.