Nationalsim Is Dead And Buried

Stop kidding yourselves, We're living in the age of globalization. Western countries were chosen by your elites to be the Multicultural capitals of this world a long time ago.

There's literally nothing you can do. You lost this war a long time ago (1945).

The sooner you accept this the easier life will become for you.

In the grand scheme of things Nationalism is arbitrary. A million years is an eternity to our species but is a fleeting moment in the story of creation. See past your primal instincts.

Nationalism's foundation is built upon shifting sand. Demographics have always been dynamic and shift due to internal factors just as much if not more so than easily perceived external ones.

Your struggle for dominance over others is brutishly short sighted and reminiscent of a bygone primitive age. I pity you for you cannot see past your own noses.

Any nationalist uprisings will be treated exactly like terrorism, Nationalists will be the terrorists of tomorrow and will only serve to further divide the population playing right into the elites hands. They know ethnic homogeneity strongly correlates with social cohesion, such social cohesion is a direct threat to them now. If the populous is divided amongst itself it is easier to control as they all rely upon the government for protection from the other groups, only the government can maintain the peace.

You'd really be no better than jihadists, they too oppose globalization only they rally around a religious banner instead of a national one. They're definite racial undertones in both your movements, I think you're more alike than either of you are willing to admit. You're both also trying to recreate your respective golden ages.

It's sad that you can't modernize your way of thinking despite being exposed from birth. It really highlights your narrow perspective of things.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GKXk5lGYII
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#818372528808
youtu.be/NKkRDMil0bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the end germ line genetic engineering will be the great equalizer, humanity will polarize further and the gap between the rich and poor will grow exponentially. Despite this we will universally experience a rising standard of living, so it's not all bad.

Good Luck and Goodbye Sup Forums

On the bright side wealth and human capital will inevitably concentrate in the West under globalization.

The parallels between colonialism and globalization are really quite remarkable.

It's a marvelous time to be alive, people are judged as individuals based upon their merits. Thereby making the intelligent more likely than ever before to work together. We are no longer hindered by our creed or color.

That gives me hope.

Bump :^)

I suspect things will change once resources run out

lol

expect*
also stop pretending the world is a meritocracy

work together for what? theres no point living if u cant change the way things are

I doubt it, They'd probably just cull large numbers of humans when that happens.

It's infinitely easier to kill a million people today than manage them.

>want to save this RARE FLAG
>mfw I already have it
>this happens almost every time I see one
Just how fucking long have I been collecting these things?

What the elites don't realize is it's only globalism until the hordes take over and then it's back to nationalism...of islam. The only people who believe this globalsm bs is whites. Every other race on the planet prefer nationalism of their own race.

ITT: Nigger

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Servas, Fritzl

They'll never allow one group to gain paramountsy over the other. It's called the controlled chaos strategy.

Also Blacks are far easier to control as a population.

If I'm black you're a Abbo

Thought Zambia was 99.99% black, there many whites over there?

Proxy

My Mother's family was Rhodesian.

He's Jewish actually

Globalism is just another painfully naive utopian dream of marxists .

The idea that once true multiculturalism is achieved and the West's borders are destroyed everything will suddenly become 'fixed' ?

When really you will just have globally tyranny and be able to trust your neighbors even less than many can now. Before everything inevitably descends into chaos and Sharia is being imposed in Paris, Madrid, London, Washington DC and New York

Even then, when there is mass suffering, despair and panic , mass violence accompanied with martial law Nationalists of course will still be viewed as 'terrorists' or 'traitors of the revolution' but labels are assigned based on your perspective. Couldn't these Jewish marxists never pushed for Globalism in the first place? Couldn't they have listened to the Nationalists some will ask. Isn't a nation firstly a construct to protect your people? From other people who would impose something like Sharia on you ect?

Muslims aren't immune to this cancer. I'll give them 3 generations Max. Probably less since it's only being magnified through social media and the education system, Plus there's a greater incentive or them to adapt and eventually embrace leftist values. Thanks to the right and it's fear mongering campaign.

guy in picture should be institutionalized

It's very common, I watched a Vice video yesterday showing a Arab guy and his Irish girlfriend and they're basically letting their kids be Trans. The guy was a hipster with round gypsy earrings.

We're not nationalists, we're white nationalists. We believe that white people create a certain kind of society and that the introduction of millions of non-whites from the third world will destroy that kind of society.

Your post is about human progress - we all want that. But 97% of scientific achievement in human history came from white countries. Look at how much Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Iraq etc. have contributed to human progress. It's a fraction of what even a white country with a fraction of their population size has.

Diversity is also the #1 cause of broken countries, dysfunctional governments and war, if you look not just at history but the world today, so your way might be supported by principles that make you feel nice and that sound good in theory but their real world application very likely will not work out the way you think it will.

Turning the West into a multicultural pisspot where every low IQ piece of shit can come leech off us and turn our communities into the sort of nightmare you see in the third world will be the worst thing you could do for humanity.

>Sharia is being imposed in Paris, Madrid, London, Washington DC and New York
i agreed with you right up until this. take your tin foil hat off.

>We're living in the age of globalization.

nah globalization is over,

Are you that Hasidic Jew that had AMA thread here last week? Pretty sure he was posting under the same proxy flag as you....

tbf Asians and Arabs are capable of building prospering societies but they have problems with communism, corruption, islam and what not.

Fucking BASED Iceland.

Haha love seeing niggers get btfo

>only globalism until the hordes take over and then it's back to nationalism...of islam

the globalists created Islam thousands of years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=2GKXk5lGYII

So what you're saying is they're not capable at all.

You forget yourself, Do you know how Europe was prior to Christianity ?

We were barbarians. Our natural state was limited to egalitarian tribal substance. Very similar to the Native Americans.

No offense but Nordcists like you are proud about merely existing, You're basically a androgynous elf race, both your men and women are like 6'3 and 120lbs. (That also explains the higher levels of penis envy in your female population)

A extremely tiny minority of people are behind scientific development.

The average person regardless of race is stupid. I've seen my fair share of Bogans/Peasants to understand this. There is nothing special about us, Your magic blood theory does not apply to the overwhelming majority of your race or any other for that matter.

Pretty much yeah.
Fucking subhumans

I agree. We need many more Africans in Israel. Israel is not culturally enriched enough and has a serious lack of diversity. Nationalism and ethnic homogeneity are terrible. Why do the Jews insist on having their own country where they only marry other Jews? Racist xenophobes!

#StopIsraeliNationalism
#OpenBordersForIsrael

>multiculturalism
?

multiculturalism is doing exacty what it's supposed to, diving people so they are easier to rule

Israel is already multi-racial. Arab (Mizrahi) Jews are the majority. Ashkenazim are about 1/4 and Ethiopian Jews are about 2% of the population

They sterilize the Ethiopians.

>2%
ONLY TWO?
That's pretty racist if you ask me

>Even then, when there is mass suffering, despair and panic , mass violence accompanied with martial law Nationalists of course will still be viewed as 'terrorists' or 'traitors of the revolution' but labels are assigned based on your perspective. Couldn't these Jewish marxists never pushed for Globalism in the first place? Couldn't they have listened to the Nationalists some will ask. Isn't a nation firstly a construct to protect your people? From other people who would impose something like Sharia on you ect?
me caes bien vecino
en que terminos os dejamos ser un país
siempre pregunto a andorranos y nunca me contestan

America sterilized their Africans in the 60's too. Both countries don't do it anymore.

>The average person regardless of race is stupid. I've seen my fair share of Bogans/Peasants to understand this. There is nothing special about us, Your magic blood theory does not apply to the overwhelming majority of your race or any other for that matter.
it migth not apply to being smart tho im sure it helps , it does apply however for the retardation of nigger countries

Nationalism isn't the end goal, it's a part of the process of creating a truly free society.

Spotted the merchant

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#818372528808

Alot of what you said is true but what you didn't take into account is that ultra-tribalistic Muslims are winning and they'll never change. You're also not realizing the Orwellian-dystopia this Globalist new world order is leading to.

Indeed, blacks are on average mentally inferior to Whites.

Read this

Nationalists are babbies who don't know history. The nations of the world cashed in their chips after the world wars because they were so goddamn horrible and destructive. I dont think you guys realize how awful they were for everyone involved. They were a direct result of nationalism. Sure, there are shitty parts of globalism, and a lot of growing pains, but it's the natural evolution of our species.

You're delusional if you think people will ever stop identifying by shared culture, language and geography. Leftists are just as obsessed with identity politics and display strong in-group preference even by random factors like sexual fetishes.

They have been successfully killing every kafir society they come in contact with. You underestimate them at your peril.

Nope. We're going to diminate these elections and bring back Nationalism. You have zero say in this and you cannot stop it. Just go slit your own throat now, save me the trouble of pulling out your teeth in ten years.

Also, Muslims are much easier to divide than Europeans. Just look at the Shia/Sunni conflicts. The majority of terrorist victims are Muslims. Islam's not some monolithic entity. Great Britain used ethnic divisions in the Middle East to undermine the Turkish empire in the 1800's.

America's doing a similar thing today with the goal of balkanizing the region. Divide and conquer is a tried and true strategy that is especially effective against Eastern Caucasioids.

I believe there's a genetic reason for this. Limited resources in the desert and the like. This doubtless adversely effected the tribalistic tendencies we both inherited from the last ice age.

Nope. More people died in the few years after WWII than died in it. Globalism is worse than Nationalism, period. Your time is over. Globalism and Multiculturalism have failed. The people are waking up, it has already begun, and it is too late for you to stop it.

When we cut your belly open and sew a live rat up inside of your chest cavity, please remember this conversation.

Nah, I'll pass on your reality and substitute my own.

America is going to be great again. Kek has willed it. You song birds sing a pretty song, but the pendulum is in swing, and the power is already out of your hands, and returning to the rightful owners.

>but it's the natural evolution of our species.

That's a completely arbitrary think to say

Why is it "natural"? Sticking with your tribe is natural, your people, your land, your nation. Globalism has never, in the entire history of the human race, been natural. And it's still just some pie-in-the-sky idea that will never actually happen.

How do you account for 1.2billion Muslims in your globalized society? The VAST economic disparity across the world?

In theory, for a truly "globalized society to work it would need to be:

>secular
>economic equality
>technological equality

And Africa/middle east/parts of Asia are nowhere near. "Globalization" right now is just an excuse to fill Europe and the developed world up with hordes of immigration.

>60% White
>Still believes in a resurgence of Nationalism
> Threatens violence in response to dissenting opinion
> Burger logic 2016

>more people died after WW2

What did he mean by this?

You don't know shit m8
90% of all Muslims are Sunni
Wait until your sophomore year at least before attempting actual debates here.

Every war in history is the last war until another one comes around. I have no doubt WWIII will be worse than either of the previous two.

You can't end warfare. As long as there are two men in the world, they will fight

>As long as there are two men, and a Jew to profit

I knew you visited Sup Forums.

They're only about 200 million people in the Middle East today. Compare that to Europe's 600 Million.

Also the pre-war Syrian birthrates were below replacement level. Iran's birthrate is barely at replacement level today. Don't fall for the memes. Even if we were to transplant their entire population into Europe you'll still be a majority.

The difference is a globalist society minimizes the nuclear threat. Two nationalist super powers could easily end the world. Remember the Cold War? People didn't like clenching their asshole for 50 years straight just because two countries thought they were the best.

Most of "Syrian" refugees are from North Africa and South Asia

Arabs undermined the Ottoman empire in the 1800's In British backed insurrections. They attacked other Sunni's. Please try to be objective. You're letting your biases blind you.

>Don't fall for the memes
>World is literally falling apart, social disorder and protesting across the globe
>Listen goy, this is good for you!

You take as many refugees as you want.

We don't want them. Plain and simple. You don't have the power to make people do things that hurt themselves anymore. People are waking up and defending their nations, and cultures.

This isn't 1800, this is the current year. The Nato backed Saudi Arabia has established an absolute Sunni supremacy and when Syria, Iraq, Libya and Yemen will be officially redrawn and partitioned, the Shia will be largely eradicated from existence.

You Austrians are refugee experts :p

Deserts tend to be sparsely populated, Most Muslims aren't Even Middle Eastern and most Middle Easterners aren't Arab.

If you seriously believe that Muslims will succumb to cultural-Marxism you're either delusional or simply clueless of what Islam is. Muslims today are exactly the same as they were 1400 years ago, they'll never change. You also didn't address my point about the coming Orwellian-dystopia.

Also do you seriously believe that ethnically replacing high-IQ races with low-IQ ones will have no consequences? and how do you expect a full blow cultural-Marxist society to avoid innevitably self-destructing when the brain washed masses wont even be able to reproduce, defend themselves nor maintain society in any way?

>Even if we were to transplant their entire population into Europe you'll still be a majority.

1) Middle Easterners have no right to live in Europe so not sure why you're suggesting that

2) they don't distribute evenly. Immigrants all go to the already populated towns cities (London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm etc.) and form ethnically harmongenous ghettos away from society (see Tower Hamlets in London). It's not really globalization since they form their own mono-cultural sub-communities and actually end up fracturing and dividing a nation.

3) What are the birth rates in Africa?

So if your aim is to destroy Europe, then globalization would be a tool to use. Personally I have zero desire to live a country where 50% of the population is African or Muslim. This is Europe and they have no right to be here. End of.

You mean Jews and their super rich good goy lackeys who think they are in control or will get a piece of pie in the end.

Niggers are garbage though desu.

Most Middle Easterners are Arabs. Iran is the only native ethnicity that isn't. Again, why debate someone when you do not even have the most basic facts at hand? Research history, geography, politics and current events, then come back and attempt an actual discussion.

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

Is that why we let Iraq have a Shia government after toppling Saddam and gutting the economy ?

They're more sects than just Sunni and Shia. They're also many sub-sects within those sects. Much like Christianity.

I remember reading a News article in Scotland where a Pakistani Muslim man was killed by another Pakistani Muslim just for being of a different sect of Sunni Islam

The only people who aren't nationalist are Europeans. The only people...Fuck off jew

Multiculturalism will be your literal extinction

Iraq is a walking corpse. The only real power against ISIS and Al Nusra in Iraq are the Sunni Kurds.

Son you admit that these divided sects are very different and will not succumb to cultural Marxism anytime soon?

That's simply not true, Arabs are relegated to the Arabian peninsula. Do you think Assad is an Arab ? Do you think the Lebanese are Arabs ? Genetic tests prove that they're not. Even the Egyptians aren't Arab, The Coptic/Arabic mongrelized language in unintelligible to actual Arabs.

Just because you speak English does that make you an Anglo ? Just because you embrace aspects of their culture doesn't make you that race.

As for Sunni sectarian infighting, yes it will always be there. Like I said, nationalism is impossible to eradicate.

Fuck off Soros.

We care about their cultures being incompatible with our own. We don't give a flying fuck about you Jews and your obsessions with genetics and eugenics.

Yes, Assad is an Arab. Your post is the equivalent of "Irish aren't real whites". And yet again a confirmation that nationalism is stronger than ever.

youtu.be/NKkRDMil0bw

You sound like Tokyo Rose telling "GI soldia boys" they can't win just as the Enola Gay enters Japanese airspace.

Globalists are going down, and its proponents will be punished.

Boss, is that you?Take me to diamond dogs.

fuck off zambia. nationalism is useful. this use to be a nice place to live until they let you people in

>self-bumping

GB2red.dit

/thread

RARE
A
R
E

NIGGER

REAR FLAG!! MN!!!!!!, 11

>Zambia
Kek

Nationalism might not have much of place in a world as globalized as the one we live in and are progressing towards, facism however, will always be relevant and is the truly redpilled ideaology.

Your entire argument is predicated upon the presumption that they won't integrate. Islam was the first religion to ban racism.

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

O people, We have created you male and female and made you nations and tribes that you may know one another. Verily, the most noble of you to Allah is the most righteous of you. Verily, Allah is knowing and aware.

Surat Al-Hujurat 49:13

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ أَلَا إِنَّ رَبَّكُمْ وَاحِدٌ وَإِنَّ أَبَاكُمْ وَاحِدٌ أَلَا لَا فَضْلَ لِعَرَبِيٍّ عَلَى أَعْجَمِيٍّ وَلَا لِعَجَمِيٍّ عَلَى عَرَبِيٍّ وَلَا لِأَحْمَرَ عَلَى أَسْوَدَ وَلَا أَسْوَدَ عَلَى أَحْمَرَ إِلَّا بِالتَّقْوَى أَبَلَّغْتُ

O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no virtue of an Arab over a foreigner nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?

Source: Musnad Ahmad 22978, Grade: Sahih

This makes them easier to divide and control

gas the kikes, burn the niggers

>banned racism
>castrated nigger slaves
K..

That's like saying Austrians and Swedes are the same. They're from the same region, It does not mean they are the same people. Even if they do look similar to one another.

It's like saying Fins and Danes are the same because Muh "White skin" I'm sure many Arabs think you're the same as the French just like you think they're all the same.

They ban racism because their goal is a homogenous islamic world. In that world everyone is muslim so racism can't exist.
also sage

>tfw Zionist Jew ignores your comments at his convenience

Your rhetoric is weak and based on fear mongering. No one is afraid of you snakes, and your desperate pleas to return your power to the select elite WILL BE REMEMBERED.

Know that to be on the wrong side of this history the human race has decided for itself, is ultimately against your own self-interest, and your fear-mongering disinformation will be the nails in your own coffin.