Jarboe had a nervous breakdown and stopped eating and almost died after not being invited to be a part of the Swans...

>Jarboe had a nervous breakdown and stopped eating and almost died after not being invited to be a part of the Swans reunion
Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkEwH9EPsuA
youtube.com/watch?v=YtqQYN6o9mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce? that's sad if true.

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=vkEwH9EPsuA
4:22

:(

Is she stupid?

Gira's a POS. Who knew?

She just really, really likes Swans. Keep in mind she was an obsessed fan who joined, not a formator.

why didn't he invite her? her vocals really elevated old swans.

Interesting though that she was one of Gira's biggest defenders during the false rape allegation thing last year.

Swans is just a front for Gira's illegal ten gallon hat hat collection

What makes the hats illegal?

Stolen from Israel.

why does Gira hate Jarboe now?

He hates everyone.

loves*

Fuck Michael Gira. There's a reason all the Jarboe albums were better than everything else Swans released.

>all the Jarboe albums were better than everything else Swans released
Good one.

fucking lol

>that cut when she starts to go into it
at least she's doing better now

Gira is a cruel man.

btfo

i think gira didn't think Jarboe would be a good fit for the direction he wanted to go with swans. it is pretty messed up though that he didn't invite her back when she was the second biggest contributor to the band.

Jarboe pls

jarboe is literally on that album though

nu-swans started with that rope album that everyone forgot about.

Swans sucked before Jarboe joined and they suck now, hmmm...

Watch She explains that being on The Seer made her feel better after being stuck in the abyss.

Is Jarboe ITT?

oh right, you mean the album that is [spoiler]better than the glowing man aka to be kind 2 electric kindaloo[/spoiler]

No that's just my genuine opinion.

Have you guys ever read Gira's book? If he's not a nutcase, he's good at pretending to be

correct

It's hella expensive, and it looks really fucking edgy, evenbmore so than the music.

sauce?

It is very dark, but it gets really tiring and samey after awhile especially the second-half which is almost unreadable.

he's whack

you can torrent books user

Swans peaked with Jarboe- she better be in the next lineup. Don't let us down Mickel.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtqQYN6o9mw

Maybe he's still salty for her suggesting "Hey maybe try not being a drunk asshole" (Source: The spoken word sample in this song is literally a recording of them arguing)

>youtube.com/watch?v=vkEwH9EPsuA
:(

Jarboe will be playing near me soon. Should I go? What are her rec'd solo albums?

Bump

desu, I get why Jarboe would be upset, but I also can't see it being in any way a good idea to get your ex-girlfriend (wife?) in the band

Does anyone have pics from her bodybuilder time? She was skinny in Swans.

From what I've heard Michael's wife made him not invite Jarboe back. It's sad but it's also understandable that you wouldn't want your husband to be around his ex-wife for a huge amount of time.

She's the best thing on every Swans album that she's on. I'll never forget the first time I heard Yum-Yab Killers.

pls respond

Does Jarboe have good solo albums?

>I used to be into walking, now I'm into wheelchairs. It's much heavier, man.

I can't tell if Brian's happy or sad.

Thirteen Mask is very good. The song Red is a rather out of place hip-hop influenced track but the rest are just great.

Sacrificial Cake is apparently also a good one but I haven't listened to it.

Thanks.