Can someone tell me if this shit is worth watching? The animations, story and characters all seems too cringe for me

Can someone tell me if this shit is worth watching? The animations, story and characters all seems too cringe for me

I'm a big fan of DBZ btw

It's Dragonball even Z was shit. Go for it

dragon ball is better

Well if you don't like it you don't like it. It's a kids show, treat it as such. If you still like a kids show that's fine, but don't expect it to be super deep because they're made for kids attention spans.
May be able to suggest you any other anime if you can tell me what you're looking for.

i think if you liked GT you'll probably like it, i loved super saiyan 4 and im sad thats not canon anymore but super saiyan blue was like something from god to me haha

this.
If you like the fight scenes of z then It's That but without any meening to the story. If you watch dbz for the fights go ahead, but if you want story then just check a synopsis of the show and see if the description tickles your fancy.

it's going down the shitter now bc bulma is gone

Its worth watching if youre a dbz fan, people who have a mild interest or no interest in the series, avoid it like the plague, but for myself, a long time dbz fan i really enjoy it and watch it every week without fail

With Goku Black arc and onwards it's gotten much better. Still not as good as Z by a long shot, but there still is some greatness in there

What, you don't like the new female saiajins that are complete superficial, but somehow get more free power ups and boosts than anyone ever. All because of the infinite political power of pussy

Watch the two recent movies and then watch the universe six arc, if you decide to watch it. The current arc has some pretty DBZ like moments, so it's kinda cool. Depends on how much of a Dragon Ball fan you are, I guess.

Also, find out which episodes are filler and skip them, except the Dr. Slump one, if you know the series.

This

It's unironically better than Dragon Ball or Z once you get past how absurd it is. The plot, character development, writing, and lore are superb, especially for a shonen.

Just skip the black goku saga and you will like it

don't watch it if you're expecting Super to be consistent with Z. do watch it if you want to see more characters than just Goku getting the spotlight.

I'm really new to the DB franchise. Super might annoy you if you take Z too seriously, but I think it's worth it. DB>DBS>DBZ, easily.
>animations
Gets a lot better after the movie retellings are over. If it bugs you, just watch the movies and skip those arcs in the show.
>story
No worse than Z. It's corny nonsense that exists for fight scenes to happen, but I wouldn't ever call it trite. Some of it is pretty fun.
>characters
The absolute strongest part of Super. The new characters and how they expand the lore have all been really great. Beerus and Hit are the best examples, imo.

Pretty much this, once it hits the universal tournament arcs it becomes as exciting as first time fights from z

>No worse than Z
You mean everything after the Frieza saga.
Everything up to Android bullshit was fucking great and excellently paced.
After that it fell apart because Toriyama couldn't be assed to plan things out in advance anymore.

No it's shit even compared to GT

It's just one bullshit after another. Someone stronger than goku comes along and he has some bullshit to get stronger. Watch the next bs be ultra instinct super saiyan god blue 3 vegetto gohan potara into ultra instinct super saiyan god blue super saiyan 3 mystic gohetto.

imo people are mostly butthurt about DBS coz they take this shit way to seriously, same way they took DBZ and so on, but they're like 15 years older now and expect the same impact anyways.

I like both of them, enjoy both of them. The animations are poor from time to time, but still, I'm having fun. It was always a parody, I mean, super vegetable guys having kids named after underwear and shit.

I can agree with that.

Anime is for children.

Have you seen GT?
Super isn't particularly consistent in quality but GT takes the shit cake.

I'm predicting that piccolo will fuse with the other namekians from champas universe so that both universes will survive when goku wins against jiren and all other universes are erased.

I kind of want Jiren to kick everyone out of the stage so all universes get erased, then the series ends with a black screen as gokus universe is erased. No end credits, no nothing. Black screen, commercial, next broadcast show. No more Dragon ball. Great way to end.

Dargonball should have ended after the Frieza Saga, prove me wrong.

Hit was 9.5/10 for like 5 episodes, then two different characters make him look like a scrub before the destroyers tournament was over. After Goku dropped out of his fight with Hit because neither of them could use there full potential without being disqualified

yep, started quite bad (first 27ish eps), the got better and better. I'm really enjoying this series

I agree it's pretty enjoyable for what it is, despite a lot of it's glaring flaws.
Can't get past the U6 Saiyans somehow managing to ruin SSJ worse than Goten and Trunks though.
That's some bullshit.

Agreed 1000%

Keep telling yourself that, Paco.

"It's a tingly feeling on your back". W0t.

You could have just had the U6 team be clever and get by without transformations, but fuck it that would have taken to long to write and the autists don't wanna wait for new characters in their gambling card machines.

>Something Gohan would struggle to explain/teach
>"It's a tingly feeling on your back"
Wtf indeed

The future Trunks ark was complete buillshit. I'd rate Super as 7/GT, because even GT is better.

Gohan didn't explain shit, Goten and Trunks just got it for free because fuck it Toriyama didn't wanna draw tails anymore or some stupid bullshit.
The U6 Saiyans amaze me in how they manage to fuck up one of the core moments of the entire series harder than that.

Because none of that shit was actually planned unlike Frieza saga.

>even GT is better
Go back to your homeland, Francisco Escobar Sanchez.

Kamehamehala wakbaaaaaaarr

>Gohan didn't explain shit
>Who's Videl

Wait he explained Super Saiyan to Videl?
It's been a while since my last read.

If GT didnt get the "directly from the fan manga" treatment, it couldve been done better. Rework and extend it. Its fact nobody bitched about it when they were younger.

It was good, 15 years ago would be worth watching, now (?) Now it should be just shitty since things changed

>Its fact nobody bitched about it when they were younger
It's fact according to you? You, Pablo? I thought it was boring as shit when I was 10 and so did most people I knew. Choke on a taco and die.

Its fact because the only people, rare as it was who bitched and moaned about it didnt even care for the buu saga, much less the android saga.

SS turned from an unknowable legend only possible in dire moments to just a thing that any Saiyan can do a long time ago. I'm not saying that the writing for the U6 Saiyans has been good (it's shit), but I do think the outrage has stemmed from unjustifiably high expectations for the integrity of the mechanics in this dumb fucking show. Me and my dick are just happy to get female charactes who don't immediately turn housewife and actually contribute for once.

Been many years since I saw it but I don't remember GT being that bad, DBZ was definitely hot steaming garbage compared to DB but it seemed like GT sort of went back to being sort of like DB. at least for the first part. Would have to rewatch to tell for sure.

No, but he still acted as a teacher. He taught Ki stuff like flight to a complete normie

Buu arc is the weakest but still has plenty of redeeming qualities. Android arc was fine, Cell was just a shit villain after he stopped being Imperfect Cell. And Gohan was an insufferable little fucking faggot.

Gohan has been an insufferable faggot since episode 1 of Z and is the worst character because all of his power has been handed to him on a fucking platter. Super makes this worse.

ITT little soyboys having a mardy over tiny little things. The show is fine and if you like Dragon Ball you will like it. If you don't like Dragon Ball you won't like it.

>Gohan was an insufferable little fucking faggot.
Teen or Adult?

That is also true, I've never liked the little cuck either.

Both of them are shit but I found him far more insufferable during the fight with Cell because at first he was a pathetic little whiny faggot "waaah Dad no I don't wanna fight waaaaah" and then after he went SS2 he turned into a goddamn edgelord dumbass that almost got everyone killed (and actually did get his father killed).

Both. "Oh look buu im so strong i can kill you"
>Fucking starts playing around with this MONSTROUSLY DANGEROUS THREAT
>gets fucking rekt

He did the same shit as an adult like i said. Started fuckin around because" lol 2strong4u"

dragon ball has always been shit

I don't know, my mate is trying to make me watch it. But everytime he links me something, I see same scenario with characters getting rekt and then magically powering up and destroying their opponent. Wow

champa will ressurect bills universe and vice versa i guess

For what, Zeno to get pissed and wipe them again? Didnt kefla get KTFO and thats all of universe 6 now?

OP here
I didn't like GT so much just the last part because SSJ4 is awesome

As I said I'm a big fan. It just pissed me off how Vegeta turned from a proud Satan prince to a cringe-worthy baboon

All right good to see the bright side of it. For me all I thought as that they wanted to make money by continuing the story with no care whatsoever

Hahahaha my thoughts exactly. SSJ blue and red is really disappointing. It's like they ran out of ideas and are just picking random colors.

Another thing that bothers me is that they could make Vegeta or other person the most powerful to change things a little bit but it is all the same. I heard that Goku would even surpass Beerus, which is insane. (Not sure about that tho, correct me if I'm wrong)

That's essentially the entire plot for each arc... It is enjoyable at times and every now and then they get animators that don't suck ass for the big fights but I prefer DBZ to super. I still watch though because it's not terrible. Just repetitive

I particularly loved how the supposed genius Gohan was outsmarted by a literal fucking bubblegum autist who didn't know what an hour was.

Hmm I have a different opinion about that. That is absolutely true about Gohan vs cell when he got super cocky and got his father killed.
As for mystic Gohan (the one of Buu saga) imo he was very determined to end Buu but got unlucky that he got gotenks absorbed

He could have ended Buu the literal second he showed up but he fucked around with him, let him blow himself up, then was somehow too fucking retarded to realize what Buu wanted when he suddenly asked to fight Gotenks again. Gohan fucked up just as bad if not worse against Buu. He fucks everything up. He is a fuck up. Fuck Gohan.