liveleak.com/view?i=699_1463153346.
youtube.com/watch?v=c3Kc8uzRRes
youtu.be/TvAdmkaubQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elect Trump.

No more sjws.

>be burger
a gun

There's no solution. Bullying will always exist no matter what.

The solution is to teach your children to defend themselves.

Necessary evil to weed out the weak ones.

>What's your solution to bullying?

Who carries a knife on them? What a psycho.

Did he die?

looked pretty white at the end of that video

Beautiful
Anymore webums like that?

The great equalizer!

>t. bully

Your webm was a pretty good way to deal with it, that kid knew what he was doing. Children shouldn't be pussies and should stand up for themselves.

>tfw you'll never own a 1911 because you live in Britainistan

that knife looked like a pretty good way to deal with it

wew lad, that kid wasnt taking any shit.

kek

You can still carry a concealed switchblade.

Nah, he's just in shock. He didn't lose enough blood and it also didn't pierce his lungs as he he wasn't coughing blood.

Where in thailand are you from, friend?

Gas all bullies.

stand up for yourself

Post birth abortion of the week beta in this world

According to this, he did die:

liveleak.com/view?i=699_1463153346.

bullying builds character

NATURAL
A
T
U
R
A
L

you either know the story, post sauce then and stop being a fag

or you don' know shit and you speak from the experience you subhuman jungle monkey

I like it!

being a bigger bully and teaching those cunts a lesson

Nah, Liveleak isn't a good source to confirm the actual incident. From what it looks, he couldn't have died from that.

Tricky. First and foremost at an institutional level a zero-tolerance policy towards bullying. Open communication and vigilance, as so often bullying just carries on because no-one is aware of it, including communication about what constitutes bullying, that should be clearly visible. Whatever form that might take.

Next is personal development. Victims of bullying are usually vulnerable people anyway. Everyone has to be aware of appropriate behavior and negative behaviour towards others, and that there is someone within that institution that can be spoken to about it who has effective power and control.

Victims need to know they can and should report bullying behaviour. In writing this I am assuming a dictionary definition of bullying - typically unwarranted and prolonged.

SELECTION

Wat? From that?

The kid got stabbed several times in his torso. More than enough to kill anyone.

Wh𝓪t 𝓪bout blood loss?

This is pretty fun too.

that went from the funniest slap fight i have ever seen to some fucked up shit which was also the funniest stabbing i have ever seen

tight legged jeans + slap fight stabbing... the japs always make funny shit. cant wait for the american version of this show

say that again when you go in a nigger high school

>You can still carry a concealed switchblade.

Nope. Switchblades are banned. Basically anything that isn't a Swiss Army knife is banned.

Good old Britain!

> Basically anything that isn't a Swiss Army knife is banned.
I got searched by the police once and they found my SAK and started questioning me about having it, even though they agreed with me when I said it was legal for being under 3 inches they still wanted to know why I was carrying it, I hate these fucking pigs

BAN ASSAULT BUTTER KNIFES!

DOOM

He deserved to get stabbed

Bullying is good for everyone involved as long as it is curtailed from killing the victims.

Reporting bullying doesn't really help.

>I hate these fucking pigs

t.Ahmed

You guys will probably get v& for posting this

you literally lift weights, harden the fuck up and arm yourself

my man

This.

i carry two?
wtf?

>Pathetic fight
>Guy reaches for bag
>Bully is oblivious to the possibility he's trying to get a weapon and keeps hitting him like a girl
>Get stabbed
>Barely any blood to be actually dead
>Dead

Is the video fake or they're just that weak?

I worked as a paramedic assistant for 2 years and I've seen a few stabbing victims from drunk fights far worse than that, who survived. When the victim is critically wounded the amount of blood lost is enough to paint their torso red in less than 5 minutes. When the wound is superficial and doesn't pierce through the whole muscle tissue the blood loss isn't considerable, which is what it looks from this video. He looks in state of shock, but not quite dead.

When the weapon pierces a lung it's practically impossible to survive, the victim coughs a lot of blood and will most likely drown. Trust me, it takes a lot to kill someone with a knife if you're not aiming for the neck and lung areas.

I don't get that bulling is normal meme.

There will be always strong praying on weak but don't you think the whole 'school bulling' we speak of is pretty much new phenomen? Lack of male role models in society and this goes to both bullied and bullies.

You call that a knoif?

Either you stand up for yourself or you find someone who will stand up for you. Authorities are notoriously incompetent, so they won't help. And honestly, it's not that difficult. I was bullied in elementary school and once I started fighting back, they left me alone. My little sister was bullied as well, so I personally came to their classroom with some of my friends (I am six years older than her, so the difference in height etc. was really noticeable) and beat them up. I didn't feel guilty at all despite the obvious difference in strength because she was a tiny girl and they were all guys. I said I would gladly beat them up again if they tried something funny. I also told them I knew where they lived (true) and that I would also tell our father to come next time. Needless to say, they didn't bother her again.

My parents taught me to ignore them. That didn't work. Then they tried to tell me to reason with them, that definitely didn't work. I ended up punching him in the face as hard as I could which ended in me getting suspended. Then when my parents got a call from the school, my dad beat the shit out of me with his belt.

This is the only kind of black joke I find funny

Bring two more people and stand up to them. Probably not kill them though.

Blacked is a form of bullying

Oh, well I guess you have a point then.

I think bullying is a natural social phenomenon and it's actually necessary in order to:

A) Get people to stop being weird cunts and conform to their society so they don't stand out as targets
B) Get the same people to grow a pair of nuts and some resilience and actually tell the bullies to fuck off

I reckon half the reason why the world has become increasingly degenerate is that school systems have gotten better at fighting bullying than they were 50 years ago and despite still existing bullies have become much more tame

That's fucked up, man, when I beat up those who bullied me, my father was very supportive of me. I had my nose broken during the fight, but he told me not to be ashamed of my battle injuries, kek.

Sounds like a shitty dad, sorry senpai

Strike first and strike hard. As soon as they approach to start shit just pummel the cunt all around the face. If he kicks your arse so be it. Just be prepared to do it again and again. Do it every time he wants to start. Guarantee as long as you don't punch like a girl He'll give up by the third fight. There might
even be a chance he will be intimidated by you

Castration

I can respect that. I went to a school on the south side of Chicago in a heavily multicultural area. Believe it or not the bullies were the jewish kids, I ended up befriending the black kids and they helped me kick my bully's ass.

>sending your kids to public school

let the children fight back. the way it is, if you fight back a bully you can end up in jail and the bully can even sue your ass. it's bullshit.

damn get rekt

That knife worked fine as a fallback, could have been better prepared for hand-to-hand though.

I think only one of them was bullied and had depression but the other was a sociopath, no?

Both suffered buly

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

It will be more common in the future. It makes you able to break the bullies limbs while laughing like a little girl.

They looked pretty healthy.
Why didn't they just jump bullies in their spare time.

That A) doesn't work well, you can act perfectly in tandem with your peers and still get bullied for even the smallest reasons e.g. being an inch shorter, tripping, being too quiet, being too talkative, being more popular, being less popular, etc.

Bullies just have self-esteem issues and are too dumb to better themselves so they find anyone they can to knock down. Fighting back gets them to fuck off but doesn't solve the underlying problems.

Nigger memes are great

I was never bullied as a child, nor did I ever bully anyone. I always thought it was a plot device for TV.

It always goes back to the parents, the school has to get involved in this, talking with them and applying discipline to the bully.

>Knowing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
>Being able to break peoples limbs
wew lad

Unpaid sex worker here

Best thing to do is to arm yourself. If you are afraid of guns or don't have the money or agent from a country that allows guns.. a Taser or pepper spray works great or even better. I personally carry a whistle that I use as a rake whistle, and I lost my bear mace (that I highly recommend) so right now I carry a can of Raid.

It is also equally important to tell someone where you are and who you are with.

Before my first day of secondary school my dad told me that if anyone messed with me, to punch them straight in the face. Best advice I ever received. I'd much rather take a few lumps than lose my dignity. Physical pain is always worse in prospect than in reality, whereas being a coward stains your spirit permanently. I actually find it kind of perverse how liberal society tries to completely suppress our violent impulses. To me it's a perfectly natural part of the human psyche.

Yeah and they seemed to have friends also. If they were bullied they could easily gather a small group and at least intimidate whoever was provoking them. I never understood that whole story, always seemed shady.

Someone who's been pushed to breaking point by some faggot with a complex.

Bullying is a sign of mental weakness.

Successful people can be utter assholes but they don't "bully", bullying is targeted and usually constant. A lot of the jock types, even in teen movies, are just utter asses to everyone around them.

Bullying is in the OP video, where a kid is pushed to mental breaking point, where he feels like the only way to end it is to fucking kill the bully.

Dylan was 6' 3". Goddamit. A guy that size here would never be bullied.

youtu.be/TvAdmkaubQs

That escalated quickly.

Damn, even though he pulled out the knife I didn't expect it to escalate into a full-on homicide after that weak bit of fighting. That was so surprising that I laughed.

>KEK

Yeah that would be perfect but I live in a police state were he would get sentenced to life for defending himself like that here in Texas. Government wants you to be a bitch. I found the video hilarious. Almost saved it in my xxx folder for the lulz, but saved it in the /r9k/ folder lol.

the 2nd amendment

I carry one of these when I'm out shooting arrows and hiking.

I could also carry it just like that on my daily life without problem.

It's inevitable when you separate kids into age groups. The bigger, tougher kids pick on the weaker kids and there is no one to stop them or shame them for it. In a environment that had younger kids, older kids and adults there would be less bullying.

Difficult in modern civilisation though. The best you could hope for is to mix older kids and younger kids in school, so the older kids police the behaviour of the younger kids and the younger kids behave better to impress their elders. I noticed that bullying in school stopped around 10th grade. After that everyone became more mature, cool, chill, what have you. So instead of splitting kids into grades, split kids up into groups of mixed ages. The younger kids learn from the older kids and the older kids develop a sense of responsibility and parental instincts.

Debased chinkys

Teach the victim to fight back. I was bullied by the year above me at school, one day I snapped and beat the shit out of two of them and they never bothered me again. Taught me a valuable lesson in standing up for myself and not allowing others to push me around.

Everything about that story doesn't add up. They looked like they could stand their own ground, had friends, both didn't look antisocial at all, until Eric started to behave more aggressively one day. I'll put on my tinfoil hat and call that MK Ultra. Also happens far too oftenly in the US.