Hey /b anyone know how to get pass this I found this phone and reset it to default but it's asking for the email that...

Hey /b anyone know how to get pass this I found this phone and reset it to default but it's asking for the email that was used to setup the phone in the first place if there's no way to get past this then tell me what to do with it I'll smash it or something idk I'll post time stamp for proof if you want it

'found'

Shhhh

Not possible, dont waste your time. In the butt it goes instead, also post pics

You fucking thief. Go to the nearest police station and turn yourself in. You degenerate stupid fuck. How does it feel to be a low life loser? What does your life look like in ten years? Do you even have any ambitions that doesn't include smoking weed and beeing poor?

No, you can't bypass or hack google login. You can guess password and usernames, but that is just about it.

And also, kill yourself.

What kind of phone is it? You did a soft reset friendo you need a hard reset to delete everything. Just google around mate you got this I believe in you.

you can hard reset it
hold both volume buttons and power buttons all together for certain amount of time then it should go to a basic screen then it will reset then it will start up like a NEW PHONE

I had the same thing with my samsung. I found a dodgy exe that repaired it somehow lmao

And it still requires the google account it was synced with

Thx so far your the only one who hasn't called me a low life piece of shit or to shove it up my ass

Boil it in rice. It won't do shit for the phone, but at least you'll have cooked rice.
You're whale cum.

Np man, glad I can help. Sup Forums isn't what it used to be.

unless you can find the owner, there is nothing that can be done (not by google, not by android, this phone is a paperweight)

you can still put it in the pooper with timestamp

So.. you're not gonna shove it up your ass?
You low life piece of shit. That was the only reason I came to this thread.

whiteknightfags

Is what your parents wanted you to become?

You're even white, it seems from your fingers. Get your shit together, and leave the low-life bullshit to the niggers. You'll end up in jail if you continue down this path. Turn your life around, kiddo.

Just shove it up your ass already?

I'd rather be a whiteknightfag than a degenerate neanderthal.

WHOOPWHOOP DATS THE SOUND OF THE faggot POLICE

duh how else will i get tha shit into prison b gangsta gangsta i like chicken

If you clench your butt cheeks really hard and press all the buttons at once you might be able to get it vibrate whilst it's up there?

Op here I'll be honest I'm a man of my word I would shove it up my ass if I could but I don't have that big a ass hole pic of phone to prove it's me

i dont even steal shit i dont believe its right but get up out of here with ur 'holier than thou' bullshit. this is b place were degenerates should feel at home. get off ur high horse especially you mr. ass-tastic analtardburglar

Spit on it 1st.

It's a big ass phone nigglets

Not our problem. Get up there!

take a shit, cum or piss on it pls

It'll get plenty of shit on it whilst it's up his bum.

Ok I'll give it a try but I can't make any promises give me your strength Sup Forumstards

i once skipped this myself with a near magical .zip file, a flash drive and an OTG cable, so just google i guess

I believe in you OP!

Yea no way I can get it up there its to fast of a increase you can't go from 1 to 100 like that it's to flat to go in but I tryed any other ideas?

Start with the corner first?

Make it more shallow by cutting the edges off with a saw or something. then put in in a condom and lube it up.

Uh no it doesn't. Factory reset is a factory reset.

>be google
>smartest company in the world
>make android
>introduce security features for anti-theft purposes
hurr durr, armchair retards can just reset the phone

yeaaah, nope.

you're retarded

Bump