This is how my ideal husband looks like. Your thoughts?

This is how my ideal husband looks like. Your thoughts?

stop reposting this shit, no one cares

who cares

im not thinking anything im just hard

To bad these guys are limp dicked and basically have 0 libido because of all the steroids.

You gay? cause I'm 99.99% sure thats a gayboi

shaves chest

How did you define it's a faggot?

How fat are you?

Do you have any interests? Like, do you read, or make art, or play an instrument or anything?

To paraphrase Dom, once you've become a gym bro, you start caring more about how other dudes think about you rather than women.

Most dudes that shave their chest and look like OP's pic are as gay as the day is long.

Truer words were never spoken.

Shave Chest Hair = Homosexual, or Matt Damon (which could be argued are the same thing).

Why?

It's nice of you not to be a size queen, OP. The guy in the pic isn't packing much more than a roll of dimes, which explains his obsession with maintaining a perfect physique.

Those of us above 8" aren't so worried about it - bitches are willing to drop their panties regardless of how cut we look.

Well, you might want something about which you are compatible so that when you're not fucking you have something to do.

You're either a very fat woman, or a very gay dude.

You are going to die alone.

Small hands

>The guy in the pic isn't packing much more than a roll of dimes, which explains his obsession with maintaining a perfect physique
Maybe he is trying to conpensate his shitty face?

>Those of us above 8" aren't so worried about it - bitches are willing to drop their panties regardless of how cut we look
That's not truth and you know it

Lol, what makes you think only fat wonen love men like that?

fucking kek
It's probably true

60 kg

I mean as long as you're not a ham planet man, it's true.

I'll give you that guys who look like the dude in OP's pic win when it comes to the first impression, but once a chick knows your size, she starts to obsess about it. Most chicks have never been with a guy who packs real heat. They start to think about how they've felt with the guys they've been with, and then imagine what a real dick must feel like. Muscles don't matter as much then.

I know damn well it's not just fat women... but it seems like fat women always have this as their "ideal husband", because the reality of them having to date sweaty neckbeards is too much for them to handle.
This could technically apply to all women.
Certainly all women on this board (by which I mean traps, because we all know there's no women on the internet).

Cool enjoy your single digit IQ cave man

>What virgins actually believe

The more aroused a woman is, the better sex feels for her. So being fucked by a man like the OP pic having a 5-6 inch cock would feel much better than being fucked by an average dude with a 9 inch cock. If the woman isn't aroused, she'll feel nothing except pain. Such cases.

Hope you're gay becuiase that looks like a massive faggot

I hope you look like the girl version of Chad or you are going to be fucking fat old men for a long time.

Ew. That guy's fucking huge, and not in the cute chubby way, the hard, soulless way. And the face just looks devoid of all emotions, I want a sweet, kind guy that isn't massive (muscles or fat) or anorexic, just normal.

No, he doesn't
He's masculine