I have no physical address of any kind, by choice

>I have no physical address of any kind, by choice.
>Instead I travel all over the country in a giant van/RV thing I converted.
>Off grid amenities powered by solar, have shower, hot water etc.
Ask me anything.

This is the 4th time in two years I have done this thread on Sup Forums.

nobody cares

What do you do for income?

> (OP)
>nobody cares
This

is it just you?

Why do you live in a giant van/RV thing?

/thread

OP is a faggot

How expensive is shitposting on Sup Forums for you?

How do you pay for gas? food that sort of thing.

I suck dick for cash. Technically prostitution I know, but since I travel all around the country in my fagmobile RV the cops can't catch me! :3

Can you explain the 318 engine injector pulse widths losing efficiency at higher altitude driving compared to the 360 of the same year?

Picture not likely to be related.

Let's be honest here; why are you dodging the IRS?

Carpenter. Sometimes on the books, sometimes under the table. I carry tools with me and can always find work in any new area.

Because it affords me a life of flexibility that a conventional address does not. No rent, no mortgage, go wherever I want, no need to return "home" if home comes with me.

Stop impersonating me. I'm OP and I'm a roaming dicksucking male prostitute. I would never touch a tool (besides a penis.) Carpentry is for niggers.

Not very. The electricity is free from my solar panels, and stored in my battery bank. Right now I'm on my laptop and will be good for the night as the sun is setting.

I do pay for a mobile hotspot, which I'm using, but, could be connected to free wifi somewhere if I chose to.

Above, carpentry. Picture related, it's some carpentry I was doing (see in progress unfinished on the right).

This man does not represent me.

are you fucking shitting me

OP here. I'm not a man, not since I cut my balls off and fed them to a pig.

Absolutely not. I love sucking dick. Why else would I live in and drive around in a fagmobile and make a thread on Sup Forums telling people about it?

>off grid
>online
>real faggot

>Can you explain the 318 engine injector pulse widths losing efficiency at higher altitude driving compared to the 360 of the same year?

Nope. I can tell you mine's the 5.9L though.

Because they're pigfucking bastards. Actually, like I said above, a good portion of my income is on the books. I pay taxes. Probably more than a lot of people here. I report around 50k/yr. But more and more I consider going under the table entirely.

He is, yes. That's plainly obvious. He's also not me. Try to keep up.

Off grid means services (electricity, water etc). It does not mean "underground" or "off the radar." I'm not hiding from anything.

I'm the real OP. Stop impersonating me. I know you're trying to be a bigger faggot than I am, but I assure you it's impossible.

I don't know what happened but I love it, I think my gf is cheating on me and this is really funny.

So do you make your clients wear condoms or is it an optional kinda thing? That's pretty smart reporting your pole smoking income as carpentry work.

What’s all that shit hanging off your van?

Then why are even on here if you can't answer a simple question.

Fucking turd burglar.

Indeed! And condoms are optional, of course. Some guys like them, but most don't.

That's not the OP, I am. He's lying about everything, I'm a wandering gay prostitute.

That's cool man.

Excellent question.

As stated, I'm a carpenter. You might notice one side has ladders and shit on it. The hood has a shovel and shit. These are some of the tools I need. The more ridiculous thing on the driver's side is a custom made lumber rack of 2x4 and 2x6 bolted to the van body.... yup.

I can put 14' lumber in the back doors and close them, but I have no way to haul sheet goods inside (plywood, drywall) so I built that side rack thing. I've put all kinds of crap on it, prehung doors, etc.

How long have you been doing this?
Where have you been?

Going on four years without any kind of physical address.
I'm from Vermont originally. You might have noticed the license plate. I've been all around the coastal US and back a few times, Mexico some, random places in between.

Picture is my van getting redneck shit done in a redneck place.

Do you have a favorite place?

Actually yeah. I wasn't sure for a long time but I think it's this spot right here. A quiet little beach spot surrounded by woods off Lake Champlain.

5.9l is the 360

I know that. Although, mine is different from the regular 360 apparently. I know that because when my engine blew up a couple years ago, Jasper had to re-manufacture one for me to have the correct low end torque for the additional weight.

Where do they send a renewal for your license tags?

last time you experience an episode of flatulence?

Will you show us the inside of your van?

Honestly, that's all I'm really interested about.

True, yes, for legal reasons I have to maintain a mailing address. It's a relative's house. I use it for my license, insurance, etc. Technically that means my insurance could be revoked if they knew I didn't sleep there but meh. Mail gets sent there and I pick it up like fuckin' once a year when I'm in that part of the country. I could use a forwarding service if I cared. I don't. I hate paper. I use paperless everything for things I need.
What constitutes an "episode"? Like, a single fart? Or a full day of continuous farting?
Alright hold on a sec, I'll take some.

Oh shit how’s Jasper these days?

Here's the back area, currently set up as a table. It turns into a bed too, but that's not the bed I sleep on.

Damnit. Here it is.

Where do you shower and what does it smell like in your van/camper?

That's a...lot of semen stains...like, seriously, a LOT.
Since you say you're an expert at road head, how many dudes do you blow in the back of the shaggin' wagon? Per annum.

This is where I sleep, the overcab bed. It pulls out like a drawer and unfolds. Size full mattress.

It smells like rancid ball sweat and stale semen. It's quite horrifying, actually. I try to air it out between blowings, but it's a fucking van. The ventilation is terrible. Honestly, I smell about the same, being a road hobo, but I try to at least keep my taint clean with baby wipes.

Kitchen area - sink, stove, etc

Neat, thanks.

well, since your van is pretty easily to spot if ever encountered on the road, why not post a pic of your face, or better, full frontal view while standing next to your van.

Would like to know how you look like after 4 years of living the dream.

The master bathroom.
As I said in the first post, I have a shower. This whole area gets surrounded by that curtain and the pan and drain are in the floor. With a 12v pump and accumulator tank I have the same pressure you'd have in a house. Propane fired hot water. On board fresh water. I can be in the middle of the desert and have a hot shower. And a cold beer, too, from my own refrigerator.

Your van look more civilized inside than expected and it sounds like you live a relatively comfortable life.

Your van is a piece of shit. If I see it around, I'll kick your ass and take your stuff, faggot.

not OP, but with the two rifles he has in there, I'd actually enjoy to watch you trying.

@OP
How's it going with the women?
Just random flicks from time to time, or is there someone who ons your heart?

Yeah man. Come find me.

You know, I do shower in here, and shave, and have rechargeable clippers, and all that.

Looks like a nice guy.
9/10 - Would chill and share a beer with.

Ever been to canada, yukon lake specifically?

you shall henceforth be remembered as the Gypsy Carpenter

watch out OP. atleast dont fall asleep around this guy...

Totally. I have all the amenities I need, and more freedom than those stuck in a 9-5.

Do it.

I've been fucking around a lot the last couple years, to be honest. Lost count of how many women I've been with now. Sometimes they get attached. There were two recently in the northeast who wanted me to move in with them. I told them I would leave when it got cold. I left when it got cold. I don't know what I'm doing long-term in that department, but when it happens it'll happen.

I've tried having a girl travel with me too, in a few different ways. That never goes well.

lol
I have a wife, so no danger from me in that department.

Fucking kek

>I've tried having a girl travel with me too, in a few different ways. That never goes well.
That sucks.
Good luck on finding the right one, one day.

Can't forget my beer mural.
Thanks brah.
I have not, I usually go to warm places. But I could in the summer. Why?

Any tips for someone wanting to do this? How old are you? Do you drink or drugs?

Have you ever fucked a goat?

I can work with that.

Aw, he seems legit.

>I have not, I usually go to warm places. But I could in the summer. Why?
Just asking out of curiosity.
Germanfag here, and I day-dreamed a lot in the past years about traveling there, build a house-boat and sail down the yukon river to the pacific ocean.
One day...

Is the "I am free from everything" thing one would expect from living like this a temporary thing or do you feel, by any means, still "free"?

have you ever had a successful troll?

Do you get lonely?

I have exactly two pieces of life advice to offer anyone.
1) If you're not happy, do something different.
2) Anything you've given serious thought to, just do it, you'll regret more not going through with it.

If those two pieces of advice lead you to drifting in a van then just do it.

I'm 30, started this in my mid-late 20s. I drink, don't use drugs.

Nah.

Cool, thanks. You seem like a nice guy. Good luck out there.

So you got a shower inside or do you just have a hose of some kind?

Great trip bro but next time take your thread to /out to not be called a hobo van dick sucker. What do you do on your free time?

Kind of interested in what kinds of places attract you to them, OP? I grew up in rural areas, lived in cities and then went back between the trees.

You ever come down the left side of the map?

ur a cool dude

Can you...
Teach me how to dubby,
Teach me how to dubby.
Make
All the dubbies love me,
All the dubbies love me.

Maybe...
This is how you dubby,
This is how you dubby.
All the dubbies love me,
All the dubbies love me.

Do it!

I do still feel free. That being said, this life isn't an instant quick fix for everyone. It will be what you make it. If you're an introvert stuck in your apartment, you might find yourself an introvert stuck in your van. For me it helped me get out and about more but consider your habits and how you will make it work.

Not often. To be honest I pull a lot of pussy. Sometimes I do get tired of that and wonder when I'll find something I want to really make long-term, or if I will know it when I find it. But I don't worry about that anymore. I've sought that out before and had women give up their stuff to be with me, etc. I don't want to try to force it anymore so we'll see what happens.

How do you maintain relationships/friendships?
How do you take care of yourself medically?
what does your family think about all of this?

OP i dislike your van because on the outside it looks like some sort of military vehicle...maybe because you made it yourself

any special reasons why you ravel in this van specifically, or would you opt for something bigger, if ms. perfect comes around?
Does your carpentry earns you enough to pay for more fuel / groceries permanently?

Already answered. Here's another picture of the shower though.
Yeah, idgaf though. This is what Sup Forums is about.
Most of the time I'm busy - I often work 7 days/week, and have an active social life. Right now, I'm wandering the south, and taking some time to do fuck-all-nothing. Today I went target shooting. I like being outdoors, I'd rather have a camp fire than go to the bar.

> A few extra mirrors, work truck cargo haulers, and a shovel to get unstuck.

> Military.

I've never seen Marines and Soldier's doing combat patrols in Ford vans my dude.

Did you ever have encountered faggots like this if so, how did it play out?

West coast? Yeah I do. Whereabouts?
I've spent a lot of time in San Diego. I like it for a city, but, I prefer smaller niche areas. Medium size downs with boonies around. Preferably with a clear body of water somewhere.

Here's a picture I took a couple days ago, sitting on the roof of my van with a beer, and a lady friend in her van next to me. We were traveling together.

Thanks brah.

Where do you park at night? Job site? Walmart? Campgrounds?

North Coast of CA?

We got some nice boonies out here. Depends on what you're into. Colder than a dead woman's pussy in the winter. No snow though, at sea level. Weird mix of rednecks and hippies.

Cities are okay, but they're cities. The nice thing is the conveniences for me. I live in a 1800's ranch house on about .5 acres in the middle of fucking no where. Ocean on one side, mountains on the other. I'm not confident enough to post pictures but it can be picturesque.

I like those lever guns you got there, and the fact you shoot. You the kind of person that looks good meals? I've recently started getting into cooking and I imagine you would have a lot of access to tasty shit on the road all the time.

how much is your income?
and if you had the chance to make a six figure salary for example would you give up on the life ur living now?

>How do you maintain relationships/friendships?
Same way anyone does, only in shorter intervals. I still keep in touch with people by text and stuff. I don't do any social media.

>How do you take care of yourself medically?
If bleeding, stop bleeding.
If infected, go to Mexico and buy antibiotics over the counter for $4 without a prescription.
If falling off, go to hospital.

>what does your family think about all of this?
My mom is all for it. She's a crazy old hippy. My dad died before I told him. He wouldn't've approved. My brother is curious, but only from a distance.

Alright. I'm not sure I give a fuck though.

I chose this van very specifically. I wanted something 20' long and self-contained with a pass through from the cab to the living area. This fits in a parking space and is legal to park anywhere. That wouldn't be true of something bigger. I also might not be able to get a larger RV in some of the job sites I go to. I don't want something bigger.
What do you mean, permanently? Like I'd be set for life? I could park my van and live for $1/day on rice and beans if I wanted to, but I like to have a better life than that. I drink a lot of good beer, I go out, I date, whatever. So no. I charge $35/hr for my work so I make decent money but you don't get rich unless you're making money in your sleep.

Heretic. It's a dodge.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've dug myself out of the desert with that shovel though.

Sometimes. Yes.
People think the rifles in my van are weapons. They're not. The kid-size dented aluminum baseball bat by the door is.

Good post, OP. Really enjoyed it. Wish you all the best.

Do you have grandchildren?

Fucking shovels and skyjacks are necessary. I got a new to me vehicle not to long ago, and was testing the 4-by capability. Well, that's great when you have the offroad tires on it. Got bogged down and had to trench my shit out. Pretty good day, actually.

I never stay at job sites because that would be creepy.
I never stay at campgrounds because, for one, I never pay to park. I have literally never paid to park overnight. Also because a campground is just a trailer park for people vacationing. Who the fuck vacations at a trailer park is fucking beyond me.
I very rarely stay at Walmart because it's always the first thing semi-informed people think of when they think of parking for free. Similar to a trailer park, it's not somewhere I wanna live anyway, but beyond that it's not always permitted and that will be the first place police look.

Florida Panhandle.
I'm from Vermont, so I know cold. And I choose to avoid it now. I'll be in the south until spring.

I do like cooking, but I don't hunt for food, I just like rifles and shooting. Glad you can appreciate the levers. The 45-70 was my dad's.

A six figure income probably wouldn't offset my expenses when I had to get a house, etc. So no. I don't want for anything now.

I'm not rich, but I have no debt and $6k in the bank, and I live in a fucking van. When I need more money I'll go get it. I can make a couple grand/week in cash.

Ahahaha!

How many miles is on your rv?

i would get a box truck if i were to live in a vehicle.
more room and more incospicous.

What's this?

Yeah man no problem.

I'd need children first. And I'd probably need to be old or something.

I want a limited slip differential or a locker put on the rear end. Not sure which yet. But it drives me bugshit watching one wheel spin in sand or wet grass. And this thing is fucking heavy.

So, you never said where you DO park...

thanks for the income related reply bro.
i really like your thread.
im aiming to be retired until my 40s and 50s, save up some cash, and perhaps live like you in the future.

enjoy the ride you glorious cunt