How do we improve race relations?

How do we improve race relations?

Kill all the niggers
that ought to do it

Remove all niggers, jews and muslims.

Everybody else gets along just fine.

Niggers and jews are the problem. Not so much the others.

Remove white American men

2 of what you said aren't a race, you stupid nigger.

Embrace the truth that racial homogeny is a good thing. Stop buying into the leftist lie that diversity is 'good', because it leads to nothing but bad things in every single instance.

hi there, Sup Forums, feeling triggered today?

Still needs removed.

I must say I don't understand this as a non american. In all countries I have ever been kneeling is a higher form of respect then standing up. If someone would want to disrespect a flag or a national hymn. they should sit down. Or does kneeling some form of americans slav squat?

They saw some other nigger do it so they mimic the behavior.

by stopping mass immigration and stopping to emphasize it and politicize everything and race bait constantly.

It's like the trap meme on Sup Forums. If you keep exposing people with a certain kind of shit, they're more likely to fall for it and lose their sense of reality and normal life

remove user

cuck detected. keep on projecting your insecurities and exposing yourself.

Nigger detected

kill all niggers

ok, but why did the first one do it. Or was it something like, american rugby players wear protection in a such a way tha it would be impossible for them to sit down on the ground, or something?

white people are source of all world problem

It is pretty much procedure to stand for the national anthem so they do the opposite or what theyre supposed to do and kneel. Im assuming because in football you can take a knee is why they aren't sitting or something.

soyboy detected

Then you still have all of middle eastern fucks who aren't muslim roaming around. Didn't think this through, huh?

Mass extinction event. Everyone is a bunch of entitled crybabies who need a safe space. Fuck this gay earth.

>Take a Knee if you have a fat ass

He had millions of dollars and millions of white fans, but still felt the horrible oppression of racism all around him.

and black people are the source of white people
know your african migration

.. and straight people are the source of gay people.

shiiiiaaaat nigger mind blown like holy shit wtf dude

Segregation really does work. I live in AL, and it's still pretty heavily segregated and there's much less overt racial tension than in other places I've been where they're all living side by side with these animals.

I understand that they trying to disrespect stuff. It is just strange because in every culture I know of, kneeling is a higher level of showing respect then standing up. For example in europe it was actually a privilage, if you did not have to bow or kneel. Standing up was a form of respect, like two kings could talk to each other while standing. Just saying that for me it looks strange, the only thing higher up then kneeling is being face down on the ground. It is so strange that most older people don't understand what the action was about. My grandmother for example, though it was the white players that were dissing the flag.

Middle eastern fucks that aren't muslim rarely have hands or eyes, so they are a nonissue.

Is that some new term for weeb? At least me nor my waifus are nig-nogs.

ikr, its like we can blame anyone for anything

we wuzz cavemens furst

nah, it's the new Sup Forumsspeech word for cuck/numale/beta/faggot etc.

soyboy is new meme

I blame you for the moonlit sky
And the dream that died
With the eagles' flights
I blame you for the moonlit nights
When I wonder why
Are the seas still dry
Don't blame this sleeping satellite

Not him but this is some stage 4 autism.

I only like old stale memes.

"Sleep with people of other races, help out international relations"

we all gotta fuck each other until we're all the same bland skin color.
End race, end racism.

You're welcome.

At least I don't have to search for 3DPD women when I want to spank one off. I always have a woman at my disposal you nerd.

Kill the black men who speak poorly, aren't educated, don't contribute to society. Kill black women who speak poorly or are fat/ugly. Have lots of sex with the hot black women and make lots of hot mixed kids

That's the jew plan.

Except they wont mix and they will become as gods.

but in african countries people are generally the same color as their national/tribal group, yet people , specially women value light skin above most things.

Jokes on you, I have a girlfriend.

Eliminate the opposition

>Having to make her go to you so you can cum
Ever try making yourself cum you beta-fag?

Shes hot! U beta cucks wudnt kno.

It's simple.

>kill cops
>kill jews

Then the WE WUZ KANGZ crowd will literally have no reason to complain.

has anyone taken a knee while singing the national anthem? that'd be amazing

Fpbp

call out bigotry
it's real easy to spot here
1. Anyone who thinks antifa is a "problem" is an apologist for bigotry or a bigot themselves

Why do they hate cops so much anyway? Because they don't let them get away with illegal shit?

The only people I know that don't like cops are pretty shady people. Every law-abiding, decent person I know has no problem with them.

holy fuck thunder legs

there are are a few girls in the middle having thigh and calf of the same thickness.... jesus christ.

Stop making every fucking thing about race.

Ultimately this is all the fault of the CIA-controlled media, the FBI's COINTELPRO psyop, George Soros, and most importantly the zionist scumbags. Eliminate them, remove ALL welfare programs, start supporting organizations like Black Guns Matter (it's like BLM but not retarded), and get rid of BET, too.

There, problem solved.

>muh white privilege

kek

>Soros,
tinfoil detected

Not true. Police accountability is not a racial issue, it's a political one. There's also overcriminalization, policing for profit, police militarization, and a SCOTUS ruling that literally said it's okay for PDs to not hire someone if their IQ is over 100.

I hate niggers who turn police brutality into a racial issue, but the assertion that "only shady people don't like cops" is a gross generalization. If not all cops are bad, why are all people wary of police bad?

>Because they don't let them get away with illegal shit?
That's exactly it. They say it's because cops shoot them all the time, which they do not. They hate cops because they bust them all the time doing 'hoodrat shit'.

Move to Canada

Apartheid

White women need to fuck more minorities. Problem solved.

Its especially annoying when they have multiple violent offenses but they still dindu nuffin.

>I can't accept BLM's message
>I'll just post like an insecure faggot

kek

only when one of the groups is racist and privileged as fuck, don't be so simple and naive

Have the adult sized children that are the members of the black community accept the fact that they commit more crime and have a culture that promotes it and tell them to actively take steps to change. Explain to them that no amount of screaming "respect me" has ever made anyone respect anyone, nor has denying the obvious truth done anyone any good.

bang more black girls

>I'm scared of brown people

kek

I don't know if this shit is Sup Forums tier nonsense or actually belongs on /x/ but holy fuckfart your mind but be an odd place, user.

Good luck with that.

it's called "cultural differences", would you like me to explain to you that some places do things that others don't? or hold different things at different values?

Deport Niggers back to Africa.

If White people are the problem then Black will love it there and Africa will thrive. It will be a win win.

"normal life" is pretty much shit to anyone who isn't white bro. sorry you like your life how it is but nobody else does and you're not special.

you mean blacks, where being racist is accepted and you can get government handouts for literally having more melanin.

Yeah, you will likely be called racist followed by having a cap busted in your ass. If they have to actually do something to be respected then it is automatically out of their hands.

>doesn't refute his point at all
>just throws out an insult
>is actually an insecure faggot themselves
How many shekels did they pay you for the propaganda, Ishmal?

or, he is one of the few with a voice that can actually be heard. you sound like a child.

>DAAAH JOOOOOOOOOOOZ

Ok Hitler
They have pumps for penis size now

You seem awfully insecure about black activism user
it's a threat to you, isn't it?

and white people blame literally anything else than themselves for literally everything

see: this thread

>implying that agreeing with one sentiment means I have to agree with an entire movement

by being nazis. obama ruined race relations by being inclusive and tolerant. the only way to solve the race issue is to exterminate all the non-whites. that's the only way to not be racist.

education funding from the government and the black community taking it seriously

>black activism
AKA give us free shit or we'll burn your property to the ground

people tend to dislike people who kill them

Not at all. It's black activists who regress things with ignorance that's a problem. I would be all for it if they were actually right in the problems that they fought against. It's really any group that regresses things with the ideal of progressiveness that rustles my jimmies. They're ignorant kids who just want to see blood because they know they fucked up in life, but are too afraid to admit it.

Im not sure if I've seen a racially motivated 'protest' that hasn't ended in violence in some way on the protesters' fault.

The only person who defends kikes on Sup Forums is another kike.

>dont buy into media
>treat everyone kindly
>smuk wheat

>How do we improve race relations?

Exterminate the subhumans.

Unless you serve the political right, you literally have no reason to oppose BLM
you should be pushing for it

of course....it's a chance to destroy something someone else has worked hard for and then loot TV's, liquor and sneakers

>exterminate me

fine
bend over

End war on drugs th
Good start

fpbp /thread

Cynical as though you may be,
no one should be poor in the richest nation on Earth, and yes there is going to be violence unless the 1% shares its power with the rest of us..

The funny thing is your examples are completely based on hearsay.

You don't know shit about BLM. Stop pretending you do. That's part of the problem, too.

Niggas need to stop pretending that they are being treated badly, and take responsibility for their races criminal activities. Snowflakes need to stop supporting this false reality.

Fuck Marxism. Even rich blacks are niggers to the core, look at the NFL.