Are there even real people here or is it all just bots and CIAniggers? Pic probably not related

Are there even real people here or is it all just bots and CIAniggers? Pic probably not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/video/3868046/canada-offers-reintegration-support-for-isis-fighters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm an android

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

i'm a dog.

you never voted for Trump. stop shilling.
and while you're at it, go fuck yourself too.

Male feminism literally makes no sense.

woof

Cuckoldry in general makes no sense.

OP is an insecure cuck. Why do you fags make it so obvious?

not gonna fuck myself, former shiller here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sup Forumsfarts crash and burn. But in all seriousness holy shit you fucking faggots have no sense of humour and no idea when you're being trolled.

cheerio baka desu

bark bark.

>pets dog

lol newfag

> i was just pretending to be retarded

the only thing burning is the ground beneath killary's feet.

I never converted to being a fag. What are you talking about?

>Tfw reverse trolling.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get

He makes me embarrassed to wear a nicely trimmed beard.

>the only thing burning is the ground beneath killary's feet
so... are we gonna "lock her up" yet?

the nuclear codes?

>I never converted to being a fag
>never converted
I see, you were a faggot all along.

k den

yes, those. That is important. Yes.

>are there even real people here
what do you consider yourself, OP?

Some sort of spirit plugged into a human vessel and put on this planet. For all I know I could be the equivalent of a houseplant in heaven. Is there a tumblr gender for that?

I'm just a regular poster, posting from Starbucks Coffee Co ™

Visit Starbucks Coffee Co ™, and try the new Blonde Roast Latte! It'll know your socks off!

When there’s no difference between sperging and virtue signaling anymore.

It will know my socks that well!!!!??!!!??!!!!!!!

...wut

Yes, also try Starbucks Coffee Co ™ Caramel Macchiato. I would like to take this time to reiterate that I am in fact a regular poster, simply using the wi-fi at Starbucks Coffee Co ™, and am not paid by Starbucks Coffee Co ™.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get bzzz bzzz schreeech quack quack wooof argh warglh pffff....

It's a way for closet fagts to get close to cock

>Steven Crowder

Its an onion article you dullards

new fag

we are anonymous.
we are legion.
we do not forgive.
we do not forget.
expect us.

>expects people to believe while he uses the muh nuclear codes meme

you realize it's been an entire year of those tiny orange hands you so dread being on the nuclear button and nothing has fucking happened

memes apparently need federally regulated freshness dates maybe you should get on that since you pussies love bureaucracy so fucking much

You are the boy on the right in your maymay. He's supporting some cause, you're whining about it/sneering at it, you're both indoors safe and warm in a life devoid of hard choices.

>you're both politically in the way of "people of color" instead of shutting up for as long as white men need to: forever

fixed that propaganda up for you racist

I think the only reason he is crashing at all is solely because of his tweeting. Like at first it was alright. Good way to communicate directly with the people. Then it just devolved into constant shit talking and retarded passive aggressive remarks.

You’re right I do need some shooting practice. Please illegally trespass on my lawn in North Dakota tomorrow.

kek

>Sabrina Rodrigo-Hernandez
>Responsible for ensuring cultural authenticity of Spanish lunch items.
Does this mean it's her job to make sure the any tacos they eat aren't just american knock-offs?
>Durkadurka Al Shafar
This cant possibly be a real name.

This must be that pretending to be retarded I’ve heard so much about.

>my country is led by the biggest cuck of all time
FML

Link here : globalnews.ca/video/3868046/canada-offers-reintegration-support-for-isis-fighters/

I'm 100% sure I saw this exact same post somewhere else.
Too bad leftist cucks aren't actually bothering to make themselves look like something to be taken seriously.

I wonder if adding makeup to someone's face is also a violent, misogynous act.

The single most retarded thing ever posted here.
>Some moron complaining that those of us who know better tried to get him to listen to reason and when he refused, we gave up on him and said he was a moron. Because he IS a moron. But now he's going to whine endlessly about it and then label others as 'snowflake'
Protip- This blue state liberal isn't going to be hurt by Trump's crap, the idiots who voted for him are. Maybe next time, STFU and listen to people who ARE smarter than you and know what they're talking about.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

you had me at "Not gonna lie"

Then: Military pawns for jew bankers
Now: Civil pawns for jew bankers

Not much has changed. Most people are still stupid as fuck.

Then: Robots do what they're told

Now: Robots do what they're told

18 year old man and 18 year old boy

Robots should be gassed to be quite desu.