Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

she stop campaigning towards the end and obama did it for her. The fact that Obama was helping shows that he has a very bias opinion of who should be the next president (not just because they're both democrats). She lacks so much transparency that it was scary. She help many private meetings with several big companies. Like wtf is she plotting that she cant share with america?

Nah sorry buddy if you dont like the electoral college then leave

I do not agree.

And Trump didn’t/doesn’t have many meetings with big companies? WTF is he hiding? Oh, that’s right. He’s not even trying to hide the fact that he’s an insufferable asshole and an inoperable malignant tumor the will kill America.

4 real?

Nice trolling to bad its painfully obvious

because Trump's killing it?

trump is doing an amazing job. wtf do u think Hillary and her crew would've done by now? ha ha

Man, she had a smug punchable face even as a kid.

I agree with disagreeing with op

faggots

Nice bait

that must be a big word for you.

Trump's terrible but that doesn't mean Clinton was any better. She's a corrupt lying piece of shit.

>bot

This

Nice reply, dip shit

douche turd sandwich gentlemen

This is now a Log Thread.

Despite where you stand politically, this bitch literally blamed EVERYBODY but herself for not winning the election. No matter how critical you are of Trump or Hillary, the last thing this office needs is a fucking crybaby that can't take responsibility for her failures.

Both Trump and Hillary are equally unfit to run a country. Boo hoo. Sue me.

She would have continued obamas policy of massive government stagnant economy and the sjw crowd would have gotten an ego/power boost to last them decades. Even if her losing was bad. To not have a place where you can go to jail for not saying "xir- kin" because the pretentious mob of overgrown children got their cucks in office is more than enough for me to not have her in power
I don't even care that she's corrupt they all are. My biggest problem with her was that she's incompetently corrupt. Just leaves her garbage and fingerprints everywhere for everyone to see. Then when she gets called out on it she either has no idea or you're a sexist. She can go hang herself