Fuck memes and shills, both albums these guys made are in my top five hip hop records of 2010s...

Fuck memes and shills, both albums these guys made are in my top five hip hop records of 2010s. They deserve every promo they get. Fuck all you contrarian nerds, these guys rock

>getting mad on an online vietnamese sampan sailing forum because someone dissed music you like

>(c)rap
LOL

>memes and shills
What the fuck are you talking about? S/SII are pretty solid records

lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelele

>some literally who "boyband" drops a mixtape that goes by unnoticed
>suddenly they come out with two albums back-to-back, both of which are critically praised
I can't recall a more shameless industry plant in recent years.

DON'T CALL ME

>Major label artists
>Deserve
>Mainstream and popular
>Marketting budget

Wtf are you talking about? There's way better music out there. This is pop boyband rapcrew number 9zillion 5hundredthousand 2hundred and 49 #nkotb #nsync #hanson #colormebadd

Ok retard

Tobias Jesso Jr
Chance

Your "Industry plant" has less than a million views on most of their music videos and was touring for $25 a ticket

Who cares if the music is good

R A U R Y

They all had underground solo careers before they started living together and making music a few years ago. And maybe they got more popular because saturation was infinitely more appealing than all American trash?

jfc $25?
i can see a local band here for 5 bucks. fucking industry really scams people now

also you realize the industry likes to test the market on dumb hipsters like you. so u can write your autistic blogposts about how they're the next big thing. getting them nice and riped for the mainstream.

music for people with a subscription to the fader

Nothing wrong with that thefader is probably one of the best sites that cater to that specific demographic

That's not really that bad considering Kendrick Lamar tickets are upwards of $400. And nobody cares about your shitty local band

>paying 25 dollars to see somebody yell over a premade beat
fucking scam
same with kendrick

gosh rap tards are idiots.

>Paying what I make in 1 hour to experience talented performers create explosive energy in a room full of supportive fans

Gosh you listen to music for the wrong reasons.

Agreed, sucks there fanbase is filled with edgy cringelords

>stop liking what i dont like

Yeah in reality no one should listen to any music someone else doesnt like, why listen to your local bands for 5$ if you can just get someone to sneak in a cam and leak it for free xd

How is these guys fanbase? Ive never even really heard of them upong listening right now they dont seem edgy

I notice a lot of gay lyrics i could see a sjw crowd i think more xxx for edgy

They've had a following for years, you thinking they're industry plants shows that you are either underage or don't follow popular music too closely

It's a bunch of numales, r/hiphopheads or sjws

sounds awful.

STUPID