Can you help with some advice Sup Forums? Where in the 805 could I sell these? Its a different market than, like...

Can you help with some advice Sup Forums? Where in the 805 could I sell these? Its a different market than, like, weed where everyone basically does or the very least is cool with it.

Heres an idea: How about you fucking KYS yourself and/or turn yourself into the police you fucking drug dealing piece of shit. You're ruining families and peoples lives by selling that street trash.

Leave the basement faggot.

What are they?

This faggot is selling dog food to crackheads

They are marked OP, so clearly it's faggot medication

not op but they're morphine pills.

Jokes on you, im on the middle floor in my living room FAGGOT!!

Oxy 60

ill buy them but clearly fake post OP. you know
just what that is and know you could ask anyone
to take them and people would be sucking your
dick for them and selling their kids.

Just sell a few to your friends or ask if they know anyone who wants to buy.

OP here- no ones forcing it down your throats Mr Straightedge

Just a curiosity I have

op again- how is it a fake post? need some more proof?

I'm in the 805, how can I buy these from you? I'll take the lot, what do you want for em?

Theres 220 of them. what part of the 805 are you in?

*Oxycodone

Too bad their the shit tier kind.

Timestamp with this post number.

Damn how the hell did you get so much OxyContin?

How so, Mr. Bond?

I'd buy them but I'm not in the 805. Try asking anywhere you're comfortable buy weed. Don't say you have a huge fucking script but say you got a few from a friend and was wondering if anyone was looking.

okay, hold on

Fuck, I wish I lived near you.

All kind is shot kind cept those 5mgIRs. Everything else is non ivable

yo i live in montecito, i could probably take these off you for the right price, if youre interested respond with some sort of contact information.

This seems like good advice.

That fucking coating makes it very hard to cut up.

Ventura here

almost got the pic resized

just out of interest: how many of those could a person who is not used to opiates safely take of those 60mg pills?

I'm saying you know 60mg oxys are big money
you could do a lot with that

hit me with a sc i could definately move these.

Id recommend half of one or even less.

I took a 30 my first time and it was almost too strong.

there we go

Oh, I've heard of pills that are like a gel that you can't crush but they don't seem to have reached the UK yet. The coating on the ones here you can just suck off, then you're just left with a chalk pill.

I have nosnapchat :(

Why are you trying to sell ibuprofen? Kek

I agree with user 30mg is plenty first time. 20, even.

lets meet up, ill give you a good deal if you pick em all up

okay - does it depend on weight?

more tolerance than anything. start smaller.

im in london right now, ill be back in the 805 on tuesday. i could meet you halfway at Rincon or at the ojai turnoff im not really tryna drive into ventura.

works for me. how do we contact each other?

Yes, in as much as all drugs are dosed in mg/kg but you'd have to be really heavy for 30mg not to affect you. And you can always take more, never less. I'd think that your tolerance to opiates, if any, would make more difference.

lol thats a picture from a previous post

Isla vista. Dumb xan heads out there will take anything

I'm sad that rapper died

im not tryna post any of my contact info on here. my sc nickname is SadMan420, you cannot add me using this name but if you give me ur snap youll know its me who added you.

the Nard is where its at

>busted
shit

Nobody wants to buy your fucking beans OP. GTFO

Weve those too here, but these are the gel coatings. OPs suck, go figure. You kinda can only eat them, unless your EXTREMELY dedicated.

oppillzdotcom is my sc.