May be a ridiculous question but any married anons?

May be a ridiculous question but any married anons?
What age did you meet your spouse?
27 here
Gf of 9 years just left because she "doesn't feel the same anymore"
I feel like any girl I meet at this age has been absolutely pounded my massive amounts of cock or has multiple exes still jerking off to her nudes and trying to fuck her again.
Do non-sluts still exist?

Same as you unless your virgin your best bet is to get with some fugly ass cow that needs surgery of you don't want a used dumpster

No not a Virgin but have only had 5 sexual partners due to long term relationship at a young age

Get a younger girl.

they're all whores now. a few slut, but mostly whores. thanks women liberation movement!

Married 12 years together 17
I'm 41 she's 36
Life is good when you figure out what you actually want in a partner beyond "is hot and likes to fuck"

Fuck dude I am sorry. My parents didn't meet until they were in their mid 30s and have a very strong relationship, if that can give you any hope. I am 23 and single, still waiting and am in no rush.

Yeah good luck luring another girl in

Is that her? Might as well post her pics.

>Do non-sluts still exist?

Yeah, you just need to stop being a fucking lunatic. A girl at 27 having had a few boyfriends in the past doesn't make her a slut, nor does someone beating off to the thought of her. How the fuck do you control that? You're not gonna find a girl that's never had any sexual experience and that's okay. There's a difference between someone who's almost 30 having had sex a few times with different people and a girl who's drowning in dick.

I just don't think I can't be with someone who's had 25+ partners by 27

i feel you

im 27 and the girl i just got out of an almost three year relationship with had been with 15 guys and it definitely fucked her up. I tried but she convinced me above all sluts are in fact damaged

ill try to find a woman that's around 25 that has only been in long term relationships, maybe a one night stand or two. i'm looking for 5 partners max, 15 was so disgusting for me and i never respected her after i heard that

idk what i'm going to do now

I concur and will add...Find a chick you can laugh with and have some but not all mutual goals. She needs to be good looking, good enough for you that is.

Eventually her looks will fade to some extent. So if you can't stand her personality when that happens you are screwed.

I knew my wife for 6 months before we got married. This February will be our 29th anniversary.

>What age did you meet your spouse?
I was 23, she was 16. Hottest fucking sex I've ever had to this day.
>But then she died

Married a virgin, ten years younger than me. At 26 there was no untouched girls my own age. We married when she was 19, been ten years since.
>Inb4, couldn't find a good wife so I raised one

I don't see much luck for you OP. Memes aside, ten years is a huge difference and marrying a teenager is its own class of pain. It may be time to prize life wisdom over virginity.

>Gf of 9 years just left because she "doesn't feel the same anymore"
dude no offense, but after 9 years it's kinda shit or get off the pot time.

On my 2nd marriage now. 44 my wife is 32 Korean and she's a very good person. It really depends on who you choose. You will not find wife material in any club, party, etc.
There are good women out there. Look for the girls that are shopping with their mom, or grandmother. Girls that work for a living while going to college, or just to pay their bills.
Any girl that leaves someone because "It doesn't feel the same anymore" is kidding herself and has no idea what they want. She will learn through many failed relationships that she can't have her cake and eat it too.

>Do non-sluts still exist?
they never existed

Met at 19. Had a kid with her about 1.5 years later. Said fuck it and got married anyways.

Actually a good call, 10 years + 2 more kids later. (6 married)

42 here, wife 40. Been together for 20 years. 3 kids. fucked her last night like it was 20 years ago. we both stay in shape. no fatties in this house. she loves sucking my dick. best part is we both have great jobs and are rich as fuck so we can do whatever we want. You probably didnt make enough money, user

You bastard, Im jealous but at least some Sup Forumsros out there made it.

Just married at 26.
Met at 19 and she was 16/17. Started dating when she was 18.

Kek

> (OP)
>>Gf of 9 years just left because she "doesn't feel the same anymore"
>dude no offense, but after 9 years it's kinda shit or get off the pot time.
This.

what are you talking about? many men on Sup Forums are married with children, this is not /r9k/

Tbh if you were with her for 9 years without proposing, sounds to me like she wanted wedding bells and you never gave her that so she left

If a girls mind is so undeveloped that an expensive pointless wedding is preventing real human connection that is pathetic

>thinking wanting to be married is just wanting a big party
It was probably more than that, a family, children, the commitment that comes with being married. After all, it is always a little shameful inside for most women to cohabit without being married

lmao gf of 9 years
started dating 9 years ago
currently 27
lmao
should have dumped her 7 years ago

Married fag here. Met current wife at 31. You are right that all the girls at your age that were never married are 100% roasties BTFO. Buuuuut, if you find someone who was previously married throughout their 20's with no kids (that's a must), then chances are what you have is a solid person who married a manlet/womanlet and was probably in a sexless marriage, couldn't trust their ex to raise a family with, and got the fuck out. That was both my wife and I's situation. Marriage 1 were total fucktards, no sex... because we were not attracted to our spouses. By the time we got out, we were late 20's early 30's, new we wanted kids... so we didn't waste a ton of time rampaging on some worthless strange. Immediately started looking for the opposite of our previous loser spouses. My wife's pussy had less mileage on it at 30 than a teenage girl (which isn't saying much these days). Anyways... that's my suggestion. Look for a girl who is in that situation. Coming off her first divorce, no kids, had a loser spouse, sexless marriage... didn't cheat and whore out after the divorce.

Met my gf at 25 and married at 27. Been together for 8 month and it's awesome. We are both Christian Fags and each others first. Just had sex and she is sleeping right now.

Same here except she was 23 and I was 22. It was nice knowing no dicks had been in there.