I'm a Wendy's employee

I'm a Wendy's employee.
AMA

Self bump because bored on break

I work there too. About to head in for a closing shift. Fuck this job, honestly.

Also, do you think if I go through the drivethrough and ask for cheddar cheese on my burger they would do it for me? I know we've got that shit in the walk in, and I always put it on my burgers when I make them.

sage so you have to go back to work

Can you fuck off please?

have you ever gave the guy at the drive thru a handjob while has talking to a customer

also if you worked the drivethru what would you do if a male customer said into the speaker "i wanna fuck you good and hard boy" and then ordered nuggets and rolled up with his cock out? would you report?

you do know that at least half of the employees can hear the drivethrough feed, right? We aren't just wearing headsets for show.

oh i thought it was just to look busy while you watch the old lady worker fill my root beer

Can I speak with wendy?

Where's the beef?

How much militers are in the xl cups?

shit man. now i'm craving wendy's but i'm in the middle of cooking.

definitely going there tomorrow or something.

what's your favorite thing on the menu? what's your favorite fast food place? do you mess with the food ever? what's the best thing to order?

I like a baconator with blue cheese instead of american cheese. My favorite fast food is probably Krystals because the chili fries are good, despite every restaurant being disgusting. I've never spat on food or tarnished it, but if a customer is rude I put extra condiments so it gets all over their face and hands. The best thing to order is anything but the 4for4, we hate to make that shit.

Any idea why they discontinued the spicy nuggets? I was very sad.

yes this

Then why do you fuck up basic orders constantly?

Probably didn't sell well enough.

This question, but replace spicy nuggets with breadsticks.

I never fuck up orders. The people during the day are pretty busy though so they don't always have time to hear your stupid special order bullshit.

What's wrong with 444's, those used to be the only thing my freinds and I ordered throughout highschool.

LOL are you retarded (I mean clearly since you work at wendy's yes). You don't fuck up "special orders." You legit leave food out of the bag.

Every. Fucking. Time.

We sell about 130 of them on an average day. It's the cheapest but most annoying order, so people often just get like 6 of them. Making those small sandwiches is a pain in the ass.

Like the cheese sauce cheese? I'm sure they'd do it or if you don't wanna be 'weird' you could ask for it on the side

Are you a chef there, and how much do you make per hour?

>pull up to drive through and I am the only one around
>greeted by thick Indian accent
>order a baconator combo and receive a hamburger combo
Everytime.

Sorry everyone had to go back to work

Then that's the coordinator, dumbass. Only managers do that shit at my Wendy's, and they have a lot to keep track of. I can guarantee I'm smarter than you, though. I go to classes during the day, and I'm about to graduate with a B.S. in 4 semesters. Your stupid ass probably never even went to college.

No, the cheddar cheese we put on the breakfast sandwiches.

Why the fuck did you faggots get rid of the spicy nuggets?

That's universal for fast food monkeys though, especially Indians or Africans. It's like they operate in some quantum burger world where they get your order correct 50% of the time

Ha Wendy's breakfast hilarious so funny wow u comedian

I can definitely believe that you work at Wendy's based on this retarded statement.

Blue cheese? Is it crumble

The people at my Wendy's barely speak any fucking English and ALWAYS fuck up the order guaranteed. It pisses me the fuck off. I will literally say I want a queso burger and they say oh you want a cheese burger? No mothefucker I said queso. I once had to order an over $100 order and it took 20 MINUTES TO ORDER. Got tempted to drive the fuck off halfway through. Fuck Wendy's I never eat there anymore

Do they have Krystals outside of the Memphis/North Mississippi area?

Agreed

do u cum on the hamburgerz?

Our always fresh never frozen beef you mean? It's on the grill

fucking lol

Why did you fire the sweet old mexican lady who used to give me free frosties you fucking cuck

>your stupid ass probably never even went to college.
College is a scam man...

Sounds more like fuck the demographic of wherever you live. I am lucky I live in cold climate where niggers, spics, pajeets, and etc are fewer in number.
I would goto Wendy's before BK or McDs. The employees try to do well.
It is different everywhere. In some states, towns, cities, You'll never get the quality aspired by the managers because the employees don't care how your food tastes.
Until they build cnc burger fryers

J

POO

as someone who doesnt have wendys in his country, they better be special breadsticks because you can get that shit anywhere

>College is a scam
>Sticking up for your own stupidity
enjoy your landscaping job poorfag

I understand what you mean, and I am not the guy you are replying to. But I was thinking about this the other day after talking to a few plumbers. And these guys make fucking amazing money. Not millions a year, but 100k and they don't even put in a 40 hour week.
Apparently there are very few young people getting into that particular trade these days.
I almost considered getting into it because if these guys can make that with some competition, and there is very little competition entering the business now, these old fucks will be gone in a few years and I can charge people sickening prices to fix their pipes.
But yea na I am already engaged in a successful career.
The opportunity seems like a great one, though

I got off track, I saw landscaping and it made me think of the trade business in which there are actual colleges for so my post wasn't even relevant and I am just drunk and told you some shit I thought about for no reason. I'm leaving now

Why are Baconators so delicious?

Answer me, you fuck

How long does your Wendy's keep the chicken, esp the grilled chicken, in the bin?

At my windows we were told to keep it there until it sold, even if it had been like 8 hours