Tranny AMA taking questions now, get in here

reddit.com/r/science/comments/4l4wcb/science_ama_series_im_dr_kate_greenberg_of_the/

everything you wanted to know about guys who chop their dicks off but were too afraid to ask

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/mfmmcr.webm
u.pomf.is/pzclvw.mp4
reddit.com/r/science/comments/4l3h64/subreddit_policy_reminder_on_transgender_topics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(mythology)
reddit.com/r/science/comments/4l4wcb/science_ama_series_im_dr_kate_greenberg_of_the/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh boy I love cosmo

Ask them why such a large number of transgendered people haven't cut of their penis'/vaginas yet

Time to start spamming the suicide statistics

>Greenberg

>greenberg

u.pomf.is/mfmmcr.webm

Jesus, Cosmo was always kinda creepy, but this...

Don't you mean Narcissa?

They will ban any shitposts on sight. Try to ask seemingly innocent questions that also drop subtle hatefacts about trannies. Like the suicide stats, how they need to dilate their "vaginas" to keep them from closing up like an open wound, etc.

Cosmo looks and acts like a fucking serial killer

((((Greenberg))))

"Narcissa"

you should go back
dont post here ever again

>Greenberg

>(((Dr. Kate Greenberg)))

>creepy

u.pomf.is/pzclvw.mp4

i find it funny that it has cis in it, and also sounds like narcissist. which most trannies are.

say in the AMA that you are thinking of giving hormones to a 2 year old and see how many leddit creeps unironically encourage it.

Can you fuck off?
Trannies and fags not welcome

>>[[["""Dr.""" """Kate""" (Greenberg)]]]

mods mean business, they posted this last night:

reddit.com/r/science/comments/4l3h64/subreddit_policy_reminder_on_transgender_topics/

you have to be crafty n sheet

bonus points if you can address dr. greenberg in ur post and put parentheses around Greenberg.

silenceofthelambs.gif

they may be disgusting but they trigger muslims and highlight the liberal hypocrisy. being accepting of muslim values makes you intolerant of fags and feminist.but they pretend they can do both.
they think they can stand up for childrens rights while looking the other way when muslims rape children.

Most of the comments there are pretty pissed about it. Is the tranny meme being defeated?

I don't WANT to know anything.

I guess they're real purists on /r/science in that they think all lines of scientific inquiry should be followed. So when liberals say there are certain theories you're not allowed to test or even suggest (like that transgenderism is a mental illness, which it absolutely is), it triggers them. I bet every single one of those cucks would say something like "I have no problem with transgenders, BUT..."

>u.pomf.is/pzclvw.mp4

is cosme alright?

Looking at the questions posted so far I agree that this is the route they are going to take. You can't just come out and say "trannies are mentally ill Doc and you mutilating their bodies to "match" their sick wish is wrong" but Jewberg is going to struggle answering legitimate questions. I think it's going to be a complete shitshow and can't wait.

he's pretty fucking far from alright

>88

I hope to see lots of ">her"s

You mean Narcissus?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(mythology)

take your gay shit back to Sup Forums benders

Tell the tranny that gender identity isn't a real thing. Every tranny has made a huge mistake, taking hormones and getting surgery seeking a feeling that doesn't real.

I thought cosmo killed himself after he deleted his twitch.

Poor guy. He's obviously hardcore depressed.

He's a textbook narcissist, yet at the same time, he goes on rambling, incoherent rants about how much of a "stupid bitch" he is and how much he hates himself.

So yeah, transgenderism is not a mental illness at all.

>he goes on rambling, incoherent rants about how much of a "stupid bitch" he is
Well at least he is honest about it, not many women will own up to this

Probably because he isn't.

>hatefacts

wow now I'm a #genderbender

Somebody should notify the feds. This sounds like a killing spree in the happening.

>Trannies are not mentally ill

>women

I had successfully repressed watching that stream until now

not mentally ill, they just identify with a phenomenon that literally didn't exist anywhere in the world until practically yesterday. But its for real

Why's there mud just below the buttock?

There have been people who wanted to be a different gender althroughout history. In the past they just flocked to Goddess cults where they could cut off their balls and live with other eunichs.

thanks mr skeltal

Also, Sup Forums, you see this thing approaching you just like that, wat do?

leave

Do you ever feel like you've let your father down, or his father, or his father, or all the other men in the long line of you family?

Is personal happiness that important to you, that you would ruin your body, and scorn your male duty to your family in the belief that "happiness" is more important?

Are you happy?

At times perhaps you are, but do you ever feel those empty nights, after the drugs and "friends" leave that no matter what you do, this isn't the happiness you wanted, or thought you wanted.

the amount of removed comments oy vey , just report the thread because transgenderism its not peer reviewed they have no grounds on this besides purely making money

Call police

>How often does de transition happen?
Avoids the question. Top kek

I might be trans guys

it just looks so.. glamourous
I want a piece of the pie and be called a hero

Transgender adolescents? Jesus Christ. At least make this degeneracy illegal under 18. Children shouldn't be allowed to make such a life destroying decision.

Hit it in the face

It should be illegal for ugly and creepy motherfuckers like that one to do that.

We doing objc code?

A lot of them would rather not engage in a costly, and dangerous surgery with no quantifiable benefits.

SOMEONE DO THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

>and also sounds like narcissist
Because narcissist is derived from Narcissus, which is the masculine form of Narcissa, you uncultured swine.

Accepting trannies as normal sane people isn't a quantifiable benefit either.

>reddit.com/r/science/comments/4l4wcb/science_ama_series_im_dr_kate_greenberg_of_the/

Mother fuckers need a shrink not a surgeon

all i asked is how much are the doctors profiting from mentally ill parents sexually abusing their children and genital mutilation

Should have worded it more neutrally, because if they'd remove that then their bias would be even more evident.

>green
>{([berg])}

> /r/science is about discussing the science of issues, not your personal biases or opinions.

But trannies being mentally ill is proven by science.

What is so wrong with this beautiful, natural face? :(

you can't be truly happy unless you live in the truth. Trannies need to accept reality, and society needs to encourage them in getting better, not sicker and more delusional.
they're already doing it to five year olds and liberals applaud it. I bet a lot of leddit faggots woul be fine with them doing it to 2 year olds.
I knew that faggot. I didn't have to spell it out because I thought it's common knowledge. I fucking guarantee you I know more about mythology than you.
you tried Greekbro

I like reading through some of these comments where people are taking issue with any research papers or articles that cast sexual reassignment surgery or transgenderism in a negative light
>that's outdated
>that's from a decade ago
>completely outdated due to new research that's been done!
>we know now it's not a mental illness issue!
Simultaneously saying shit like
>low regret rates after transitioning! in the single digits like 1-3%!
>oh I'm on my phone, I don't have a source for that handy, but check Lawrence 2003

I wanna see those hormone-induced gynomastica titties

LGBT, not even once.

they do it for free

No, trannys ARE mentally ill. Just look at the suicide rates

I like this comment-

>Can transitioning cause any health problems?

You mean aside from growing breasts, getting a gaping wound carved into your groin, and having your dick and balls cut off?

counter them with thats not a reliable source

they cant keep getting away with this , these are fuckign children who are being fucked with because of some sick fantasy parents and the jew doctors have

who /nuck figgers/ here

Judging from this picture and OP's pic he's trying to look like his gf.

Are all trannies just trying to become the girl they love?

estrogen and spiro can cause blood clots, stroke, mood swings and increased risk of cancer

they're suicidal anyway if they don't get their own way, so it's all moot

I threatened to kill myself if I didn't get my oxycodone, but they just sectioned me.

SHITLORD that's just because society treats them so terribly. There is rampant and systemic transphobia and it makes their lives a living hell. Over 6 billion People of Gender Fluidity are lynched every year in the US alone.

It's not like every time a kid comes out as a fag or a tranny these days, he's showered with praise and attention and people avoid saying anything negative about him. Bullying is real and it's out of control. That faggot Matthew Shepherd was killed in a drug deal gone wrong so it must be true.

Wow. I knew he went full transfag but I didn't know it was like this. That rambling about being better and smarter than anyone, jesus christ. Getting completely fucking destroyed at that nintendo world championship broke him.

>Are all trannies just trying to become the girl they love?

There are some trannies, like Bruce Jenner, who do it because they're attracted to women but also somewht attracted to themselves so they like to dress like a woman and then jerk off. But most trannies are just über fag bottoms for whom even being homo isn't beta and feminine enough for them.

>There is an entire online community that idolizes this person
Speedrunning is a great example of autism and degeneracy in action.

>Greenberg

>not calling yourself Wanda
he blew it

>Two questions about Transgender, this shit's touchy so here goes

Just attempted to be diplomatic but try and get the doc to answer hard questions and possibly say something self-defeating or look like a bleeding heart. Please vote my question up so people see it.

Why do trannies always look so creepy and psychotic when they're trying to be cute and sexy?

> That rambling about being better and smarter than anyone, jesus christ
Source?

why are trannies always so obsessed with sex?
why do they always become camwhores and videotape themselves?
is it all just a sexual fetish gone too far?

>Speedrunning is a great example of autism and degeneracy in action.

I would really prefer if you'd be quiet.

But yes you are correct.

Pretty sure it's because he has a microbenis.

the post I replied to has a link as well as a webm