>ibn4 er ma god whu censor cant even fap

fucker

I recognize that gay blowjob

Hey a reply is a reply M8

Hey a reply is a reply M9

lost

Cock

youtube.com/watch?v=uB-3HqNUix4

What if I want my family to be nigger bird HMMMMMMMMM?

(you)

live comfortable nigger bird

:(

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

naisu

i cant tell if b8 but your gonna get shit anyway also you seem to be responding to no one. too be honest your whole argument seems to boil down to you have to be a genus to agree with me so if you don't you must be retarded. this is kinda lazy arguing.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc

you know what your right the original post was satire sorry my bad, just realized i was in the ylyl i have too many tabs open. sry my bad.

Please dont die, mum. I love you.

kek
though I hoped she's a neurosurgeon

if only you understood

>live comfortable nigger bird

Almoat was the 41st image

still gets me

Some 1 is in a hurry bet she needs. More curry

has technology gone too far?

Some 1 is in a hurry bet she needs. More curry.

haha that is right fellow african 'american' (nigger), the back of the bus is the best spot haha

Nigs that fall for copypasta have 37 iq

heres the (you), faggot

Why was he moving so slowly?

dramatic effect

roll

fuck

great he gave us all a new strain of airborn aids

God there's nothing sexier than slipping off some cutie's jeans and seeing her inner thighs covered in cuts. Definitely my fetish.

Role

reroll

le roll

roll