>boss explains my job
>I'm the disembowler
>pretty rich company, so we have a simulation that shows us how to do it
>one week in, finally start
>probably one of the most disgusting things I've ever done
moar?

>INb4 vegan b8 thread

do tell more.

also. has this experience made you think about life?

>not exactly my cup of tea but the pay is good
How good?

Yessss, tell us all about it

How’s the pay?

it's really fucked up my sensitivity to you guessed it, gore. i can watch almost any of the rekt videos, it's kind of become like a drug of some sorts, when you disembowl cows for twelve hours, five days a week, it feels weird not seeing things get chopped up and ripped out and shit.

Have you fucked a dead cow yet?

sounds like fun

bump

Sounds like a job I'd enjoy

35k, like i said, it's a richer company, so it can afford to pay us a lot more than the average

Pic of Sam O' Nella Academy's video on this subject no?

yeah

>place cow tongue in my ass
> feelsgoodman.jpg
>boss walks in
>takes the tongue out of my ass
>places it in his ass
>looks me in eyes

>looks me in eyes

That Sam'o Nella video really fucked me up. The part with the brain punch machine made me flinch badly.

part 2: the disembowler's despair
>about a month into job
>slowly becoming desensitized
>no longer sick to my stomach seeing the shit and blood of the bowels
>but the smell
>oh god the smell
>it's exactly what you'd imagine, manure, blood, and bile.
>me and my co-disembowler have become so efficient that we can get a cow fully disembowled in around two minutes
moar?

Are you mexican?
I heard mexicans are most of the abbatoir workers (fancy for slaughterhouse).

you know who makes the best farm workers?
people who grew up on farms or ranching.
did you grow up in farming or ranching

Yeah more

keep it coming

do you think it would be better if you got to butcher the cow from beginning to end rather than just being the designated disemboweler?

>designated disemboweler

sounds like it could be the name of a bad metal band.

Do you live in rural nc?

yes

i worked as a custom butcher in a rural area for a few years, so i processed every animal in almost every way. worst was bottle calves for sew, only because they come right up to you and just stand there waiting for milk and then you kill gut and freeze them, and chop the whole body into

part 3: messed up marriage
>when I first began, I had only been married to my wife for about 3 months
>it was already failing
>i started to care less and less about whatever her problems were
>i was literally ripping out the intestines of cows every single day
>and she's pissed because i'm not keeping the kitchen clean enough
>bitchwhocares.jpg
>go to marriage counseling
>she breaks down saying that i never pay attention or care about her problems
>and she's right i can't care less
>but as i've explained, gore for 60 hours a week
>counseler gives us probably the most cliche suggestion
>take some time apart
>we do, she has a month long fling with some guy
>i sleep and work, that's about it
>we get back together
>agree to start being a better couple
we were divorced in eight more months

I've always wanted to kill a big living thing. Next to a human I guess a cow is the best thing. I could do that job

op this story is getting very bleak

Can you still eat meat with the same naivety as before?

I eat meat too, but I'm sure it's a different experience after gutting dozens of cows a day.

35k isn't a lot.

oh no, i love my job now
i've been doing it for so long at this point that, i don't think it would be very easy for me to stop now. it's like brushing your teeth and taking a shower for other people. just with more gore.

>35k

You can literally make this at mcdonalds

when i say good, i mean it's good for me, i live in a small house, alone, don't spend much outside of computer and food.

Don't be a baby. I guess that's pretty fucked up and psychopathic but being exposed to this site and the shit I was as a kid made me interested. Idk. I'm stable though. Would never murder anyone out of a mental breakdown. Only in the woods or something so I can enjoy it. It's like a good drug. You have to take time to prepare everything so it's perfect. I want my first kill to be just right.

Not even trolling. It's been something I've wanted to do for the longest. To hear the screams and smell the blood. Watch as they cry and piss themselves.

I literally make much more at McDonald's

U better slow down there thats pRetTy EdGy

>ive seen stuff on this site
>this is equivalent with real life experience
Lol fuck off newfag

What tools do you use. OP? Anything electrical or is it all knife and muscle?

hmmm you should go get some help. You're only stable until you're not.

Holy edge, Batman.

part 4: debating death
this is a story from earlier on in my job, before now, but after divorce
>wife left me, spending around half of my time mutilating animals
>still hate my job at this point
>seriously debating on just offing myself
>that's when i met my best and only friend, terry
>we work together so we can relate to each other in the depression of animal processing
>he's a sticker, if you remember these are the guys who gauge out the throat
>met each other at a work "party"
>newbies are sitting together wallowing in the corner, people who have worked there for a while are sitting at a table socializing
>me and terry were the only people not at a table or in the corner
>he heard me mumble to myself about how i'd rather just be at home playing vidya
>we eventually exchange steam names, and become friends
>we mainly less violent games, we still play some shooters like team fortress 2, but otherwise we mainly play building survival stuff

Keep going

holy shit im surprised you havent killed anyone yet with all that edge

Simple, be vegan, enjoy life

>be vegan, enjoy life
yea i'll enjoy the kale chips, recycled toilet paper, shampoo made of grass, powdered milk that tastes like ass, and other god awful glitter-dick hipster shit

part 5: dismissing the disemboweling
>after around two years of my job, spending almost all my time sleeping or vidya, i started to stop caring
>occasionally I would still debate what i was doing with my life, but after almost 9 years this january, it's stopped
>i'm incredibly happy with life, and i even have a girlfriend who will sometimes bring her laptop over and play with me and terry
>now that i'm not focused on how fucking terrifying my job is, i'm even thinking about proposing to her
>before i met her, my sexual life was fucking my hand and the occasional prosty
>she's even gotten me to come out of my shell and go to the park and things like that
>my life feels like it did just before my first wife and i got married
>happy

Just proves you have no clue about being vegan, go educate yourself.

I'm happy for you.

watch out kids, we've got a legend

a vast majority of people won't go full vegan because it cuts out a tremendous amount of things you can consume whether you respect the animals or not. Vegetarian is good enough, the animal didn't have to die so you can drink milk or eat cheese.

Nice nice

Again, go educate yourself, you sound so moronic.

>i want my first kill to be just right
pffft you know you have to be over 18 to post

Fuck off fag, go eat my fucking grass clippings fucking pussy. What I said was completely true suck a dick

You are literally melting, you idiot.

if i'm vegan and i eat ass…
am i still vegan?

I have literally never seen a healthy vegan. Fucking lol. Go to the vegan thread and get destroyed there instead soy boy

most processed foods/meat contain ass from animals.

Then you haven’t looked properly.

what about your mom's ass?
…guys i'm scared the vegan lords will take my leafy pubes away

part 6: the end
>as the years have gone on, I've gotten slight pay raises and rank ups
>i've gotten great at organizing the disembowelers and have been promoted as such
>still goring animals, but sort of ruling over the lesser slaughterers, if you will
>with that, i've also gotten onto the boss' good side because of just how good i am at my job
>manager of the whole facility is retiring after 20 years of work
>perfectstorm.wav
>not for certain as of yet, but boss said that i'm in the running for manager
>manager makes about twice what i make
i'm praying to god i get that promotion, i'll finally have a good job, and a healthy relationship with a woman, i might even be able to be a little more gluttonous with my life, not living so conservatively.
With that Sup Forums I bid you adue, thanks for listening

I think the sunken eye sockets and pale complexion speak for itself.

You come a cross mentally unstable

That’s called malnutrition. They obviously make poor diet choices.

good job op

yOu CoMe A cRoSs MeNtAlLy UnStAbLe

Yes you're right, being vegan

I've been vegan, and it does suck. Consider suicide.

nice well i hope you get that promotion if so tell us we still be here still yelling at each other about vegan shit.

you need help

I new a guy who worked at a pig slaughtering place, he was a pretty cool guy, not faggy at all but he said the job fucked with him and its basically all sociopath's that work there.

You don’t get it.. Getting the right amounts of nutrition is important in any diet.

>has a month long fling with some guy
she a hoe

you're a faggot and your thread is dogshit. tell the fucking story or disembowel yourself you literal invalid

Nice quads faggot

the fuck? he did, are you even paying attention?

Honestly I was just talking shit. I'm sure it's healthy and I do like animals but I don't think I have the discipline to cut everything out like that, and that's what a lot of peoole have trouble with

It sucks if you don’t know what you are doing, why consider suicide when life’s great

holy shit you guys are crazy!1! are you into extreme coolness cause holy fuck you guys are cool as hell and twisted as fuck :''')

he's being a cow fucker faggot and stopping after every fourth...

cont?

An actual reply I’m shocked. The hardest part is indeed cutting everything out but once you find suitable alternatives, it becomes a lot easier and healthier. I don’t force it on anyone but I would recommend it to everyone

I'm happy for you user.
Gives me hope that I won't end up killing myself via bridge leap.

Literally boring as shit. kill your friend

Good luck user i hope you get it.

>>seriously debating on just offing myself

this is getting to be a pet peeve of mine. "considering" is the word you want to use. not "debating". a debate is something that happens between at least two people.

it was an internal debate, it was like two sides arguing for or against life. not that i'm schizophrenic or anything, just the way my mind decided to represent itself

>debating
the voices inside my head, brings the debater count up to 3

Not trying to sound edgy, but I'd actually take this job just to see what it's like

reported to fbi

wrong. using "debating" when you mean "considering" just sounds awkward and dumb. just take my word for it if english isn't your first language.

it is my first language

and i didn't mean considering, i meant debating

Minimum wage is under $8/hr
8*40*52=$16640
where are you getting 35k?

I can get down with stopping meat but vegan "cheeses" are literally the most disgusting bullshit I've ever had. Also tofu scrambles can never beat real huevos rancheros on any fuckin' planet.

There's people out there making millions doing work they are passionate about while you are disemboweling cows for 35k a year, serious question. What is wrong with you?

I agree with the cheese scenario