So Sup Forums, how often do you use the liquid jew?

So Sup Forums, how often do you use the liquid jew?

I thought Jews only came as gas.

water?

once a week.

If you mean shampoo, then every 4 days.

Alcohol is the liquid Jew.

Get your kikery terms straight.

I haven't washed in 6 months and I'm better for it. Everyone says so

Thanks to coal gassification technology, we can saponify them as well.

i actually like my hair when its hasn't been washed in a day or so, i'ts much better looking and easier to control. shampoo makes it ugly

Once, sometimes twice a day

I stopped using shampoo in my hair about 2 months ago. It got really greasy for a few weeks, now it's normal and my hair is healthier.

kinda crazy.

every 2 or 3 days.
it's not so bad.

have to use a medical shampoo from the alchemy jew right now though.

THEY'RE TRYING TO TURN HAIR INTO GOLD

If I feel clean, I'll skip it in the morning. If I feel sweaty, I'll shower. I always shower after work. I don't like to spend a lot of time in the shower. I wash everything, including my hair, with bar soap so I average about 5 minutes.

Once a day, also if you have that much lather on your head you have used far too much shampoo.

Use a pea sized amount, you want to strip some of the grease away. If you strip all of it your hair will try to overcompensate and you'll end up with greasy hair.

You should not be able to feel soapy suds in your hair if you're using the right amount, if you don't think you've taken enough grease off then use a little mroe and go again.

wise words

a little dab 'ill do ya

You wash your hair with soap? What?

Why not? The shampoo jew is a scam.

Morning i use soap and evening i use conditioner on body to bath.

I mean, what's the difference really? Both are detergents

soap is actually a good alternative when you've been using shampoo regularly but want something less destructive before trying to look presentable.

The primary ingredient in most shampoos is literally detergent.

>The shampoo jew is a scam.

the shampoo jew is also a soap product amongst other things that are good for your hair, you dolt. not a scam.

I'm a Blond haired white that only uses hot shower water.

Only greaseballs and shitskins use shampoo

How is shampoo destructive? I guess I'm pretty bluepilled when it comes to shampoo

chemicals in shampoo blocks the oil glands in your scalp so your hair gets less oily, but you build up a dependency for it, because if you stop using shampoo you hair will be extra oily due to glandular compensation. regular soap just cleans it, much better. shampoo is made (purposefully or not) so that you have to keep buying it.

If you mean shampoo, never. I used to use it, but my scalp was itching and dribbling dandruff all the time. Ever since I stopped using shampoo, my scalp is just fine. I tried washing with it again some time ago, and I situation returned to what it used to be. Your head doesn't need shampoo, and it's pH is more natural without using it, leading to a more healthy scalp. Water is enough to keep your hair clean.

You guys are cucking disgusting

Crain yourselves

I´ve stopped using soap or shampoo for 5 years

I used to go three or four days before I notice my neetstank and take a shower
>tfw now I have an all natural anti-persperint that lasts even longer

I tried going shampoo free for a while, my hair ended up extremely itchy. I found one that suits my scalp well, used it 2-3 times a week now. Used to get greasy but now it rarely does.

I think if you buy into all the fancy Hair shampoo with the vitamins, and herbs, and fruits, and Nourishing crap, you are getting jewed. Shit is expensive. I buy a bottle pert plus, and use it for like 6 months.

>stopped using shampoo for a few months
>only use water
>head is always itchy as fuck
>dandruff becomes more and more
>greasy as shit

it didn't help me. that's for sure.

Strips it down to a frizzy, dry mess.

But if it works for you then go for it. Hair is a ridiculously huge market even for people who don't really care about it and wish it would just not be a problem.

Are you using Selsun Austriabro? That sounds like me.

Someone learned a new word! good job!

I think you missed the joke, lampshade.

That stuff turned my hair so dreamy. Was too expensive though and my dandruff problem seems to have solved itself.

I take a shower every morning just after I wake up. When the weather is cold, a hot bath.
A cup of strong tea and a shave after. Proper tea in a pot. I'm going through some loose leaf Ceylon tea just now. It needs more time than English Breakfast tea.I let it brew for four minutes. English Breakfast tea is faster - maybe two minutes. I always warm the pot like my grandmother taught me. (RIP gran.Your tea was the best.)

Coffee is an American drink and French. Tea is the proper stuff. It fills the arteries and veins with righteous courage and fearless honour.

Am I degenerate for using Old Spice Wolfthorn because I like the way it smells? It makes my hair soft and gets rid of grease. Is there a cheaper alternative, or is it fine to continue using it? I know nothing about shampoo.

So we meet again.

This time you will have to fess up about what in the entire fuckshed "English Breakfast Tea" is before the mods shut it down.

If you're on about shampoo

rarely , its really harsh on my hair.

T. Thick greasy hair

This.
Shampoo = soapy jew
Water = hydroxide jew

see

>So we meet again.
What, m8?

English breakfast tea is a blend. It's quite strong. I would recommend a small spoonful of brown sugar with it.
I go to Newcastle upon Tyne tomorrow. In the market they sell all sorts of teas. A few quid and delicious tea.
I'll spend about £5 on tasty loose leaf tea. I want to get some Argentinian 'mate' or whatever it's called. It's green and is supposed to be healthy.
I shall also get some Darjeeling, some Jasmine and some Chinese Lapsong Souchang.
Lapsang Souchang is smoked and has a very strong flavour. It's refreshing but very strong. I add a spoonful of dark brown sugar to it as the taste is very tart.

>What, m8?
So you're saying you don't drink superior Lipton's Tea that comes as a mixable powder that is easily available in a five pound (US) canister?

Guys, please don't reinforce the stereotypes of us being greasy unwashed NEETs.

>Ceylon
Fermented low-quality trash. Drink real tea, lad.

Erryday, sometimes twice a day during the hot summer months.

I wash it like maybe 5 times a year with shampoo but often without it and I get comments often of how thick and shiny it looks.

In this day and age my trust for "health" products is really low cause it's all about profit and jewish interests than helping society.

I wash my hair twice a week with a special shampoo since I have seborrheic dermatitis, keeps it at bay but I wish I could switch to something more natural.

Outside of that, I shower when I feel dirty or if I have to attend something important, I'm just not a smelly person or prone to sweating.

>Selsun

no, I don't. I have a different problem with my scalp and my hair right now. But I looked it up and Selsun sounds pretty great. would probably use myself once I'm off the other stuff.

same t b h, I shampoo once every 2 weeks. By time then, my hair is starting to dread and don't wanna look like a retard stoner