What is the most interesting thing you know about space Sup Forums ?

What is the most interesting thing you know about space Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwSWRdbSQK0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globular_cluster
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

aliens that come off meteors will fuck your fucking shit up

I'm super stoked about the James Webb telescope.

that humans problems mean nothing in the whole scheme of things. Whenever it seems like the world is going to shit I think about that huge volume of ???? out there and how insignificant the earth is.

A quark star is a hypothesized stellar remnant between a neutron star and a black hole. It's a collapsed star that is juust dense enough to break the nuclear force down to the point where only quarks are discernable as individual constituents of the stars matter, but not quite dense enough to trigger a singularity.

The moon is made a fukin cheeze lol

that shit big

That our entire universe is a singularity in a black hole, in another universe.

Every black hole singularity in our universe contains a universe.

Every black hole singularity in those universes contain universes.

>eventually in loops

I like the concept of heat death of the universe. Or the big rip.

That there's no fucking way Genesis is a history book.

>What is the most interesting thing you know about space Sup Forums ?

This photo fucks with my head. Look at the scale of the explosion.

its big

He made sexual advances toward a minor. It's not directly related to space, but it is a little spacey

Let me tell you why that's bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwSWRdbSQK0

I get it.

Thats actually interisting.

>waiting this long to post such a classic topic

that is fucking beautiful!!!

that india will some day conquer it

Any more Venus stuff? I remember being fascinated by the photo's that the Russian probes caught.

The things in it are cool to look at

In space, no one can hear you scream.

Neptune is on its side.

If the rate of the universes exspansion continues eventually the gravity that holds atoms together will not be enough and rip them into quarks and shit.

It's dark out there

newfag.

there's a lot of it in her butthole

Space is fake.
Traps are gay.

that we're in it.

stuff is really far away, they would not be able to get here without intentionally going out of their way to come here. In that case they won't necessarily want to take all of our resource's because they can just go to local planets if they want a place to live. I'm sure they must be able to terraform planets that lie under the Goldilocks conditions because otherwise traversing incredibly long distances becomes much more difficult if you cant create checkpoint nodes at consequent planets. Much more valuable to them on Earth which they can't get anywhere else is humans, and why would they want to ruin that supply?

The earth is flat.
There is no "outer space".

Well I think it's really cool how you can look into space and see things that happened billions of years in the past.

Globular clusters are a spherical collections of stars that orbit a galactic core as a satellite. Globular clusters are very tightly bound by gravity, which gives them their spherical shapes and relatively high stellar densities toward their centers. Globular clusters are found in the halo of a galaxy and contain considerably more stars, and are much older, than the less dense open clusters, which are found in the disk of a galaxy.

Globular clusters are fairly common; there are about 150 to 158 currently known globular clusters in the Milky Way, with perhaps 10 to 20 more still undiscovered. These globular clusters orbit the Galaxy at radii of 130,000 light-years) or more. Larger galaxies can have more. Some giant elliptical galaxies (particularly those at the centers of galaxy clusters) such as M87, have as many as 13,000 globular clusters.
Although it appears that globular clusters contain some of the first stars to be produced in the galaxy, their origins and their role in galactic evolution are still unclear. The formation of globular clusters remains a poorly understood phenomenon and it remains uncertain whether the stars in a globular cluster form in a single generation or are spawned across multiple generations over a period of several hundred million years. In many globular clusters, most of the stars are at approximately the same stage in stellar evolution, suggesting that they formed at about the same time. However, the star formation history varies from cluster to cluster, with some clusters showing distinct populations of stars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globular_cluster

The Arp Atlas of Peculiar Galaxies also looks at some interesting formations elsewhere.

That the spacial gap between a skinny girls inner thighs is a wonderous place.

Super-clusters really put things into perspective.

You don't want to know what lurks in the darkest regions of the universe.

Atoms are not held together by gravity

the faggotry is endless

We will never discover a space faring organic race. Only machine