Anyone else here listen to NPR? NPR is the god tier news source

anyone else here listen to NPR? NPR is the god tier news source

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EB3LD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's BBC tier drivel. Also they recommend terrible music.

Maybe if you're a baby boomer.

I liked NPR for a while. There are certain stories you'll get there that you wont get anywhere else (science, authors etc.)

Sadly the good parts of NPR dont outweigh the ceaseless pretentious propagandizing they do.

NPR Shills unendingly for :
1) Globalism
2) Progressivism
3) "Climate Change"
4) Police violence
5) Race Relations in America

and finally
6) Big government
because without those federal grants, NPR wouldnt exist.

>2016
>>Still listening to the audio jew

Live in uptown, smart, educated, listen to NPR, well traveled, looking for a guy who will treat me like a princess and wont blow his brains out after talking to me for 3 minutes.

I think it's funny that OP is clearly a Shill for NPR tho. No Sup Forumstard honestly comes on here and says he like NPR

>6

everytime they do a fundraiser and say "donate or else we'll have to start advertising, oh no!" I always think, "wouldn't you get paid more? isn't that a good thing?"

whenever they interview someone it sounds like they're a cult that worships said person.

Normal midweek NPR is basically the propaganda wing of the democratic party

Weekend NPR is pretty based. I miss Click and Clack though.

Every time I think of NPR I hear their BBC rep reading

>ge-no-ciiide
>HIV aiiiiiids

>NPR host
>talking some south american country
>talks in their normal wormy quiet american voice
>gets to a spanish word in their sentence
>suddenly switches over to the most awful and laughably fake attempt at putting an accent on and saying NEEKARGHAUUGHWA
>every time
>mfw

They won't shut up about how hard women and blacks have it.

Every hardcore NPR fan I've met has never read this article and are shocked when they find out it exists
archive.is/EB3LD

>talks in their normal wormy quiet american voice

This is why I could never listen even if the content wasn't shit.
Everyone on there talks in that slow monotone "I had a big bowl of lithium for breakfast and my favorite activity is staring at this mauve wall" voice.

>hellllo. And welcome once again to National Propaganda Radio. Up next we read a new report that suggests vegans are less likely to know how the fuck to use a screwdriver than filthy carnivores. We find that racist and think you'll agree. You want to agree. Your eyelids are getting heavy...

>NPR
>God tier news source

More like National Propaganda Radio. Definitely god tier in that arena. God tier in comedy as well if you were actually educated and not brainwashed.

They have some good articles here and these. NPR is pretty left leaning but if you have good listening skills you can easily ignore the leftist propaganda and get all the scientific and social news.

It's a hell of a lot better than using the big news corps.

It's useful for understanding just how insane liberals are

Their news is the crusty liberal hag to Vice's non-binary bull dyke. Programming can be good tho

hello... we are here... reporting from... LA SEEYUDAHD DE MEHEEKOH... to talk about... the ancient... AHZTAYKAHS.

Because advertisements are a pain in the ass for the listener, they compromise the quality of the program.

Also the vocal fry is real. Everyone is croaking when they talk, especially the women. I think they must be trying to sound unfeminine on some level.

I dunno if this is the same elsewhere in the country, but why does it seem like there are always personalities on NPR that have speech impediments? There's a dude who talks about medical matters on mine and he has a lateral lisp like Murderface from Metalocalypse. He's smart and all but goddamn whoever told him to be on radio should be slapped.

Why? Are you trying to ride Hillary's dick?

I listen to everything from Infowars to Fox News Radio to NPR

Yep, I like to listen to their podcasts while I'm driving. They open up interesting topics.

Not shocked. Homicide rate's been steadily falling since its peak in the 90s

I know what you mean. It must be some kind of "diversity" quota thing. Either that or they just don't have that much staff/reporters to pick the best-sounding ones.
I like the Texan reporter with the drawling, southern accent though.

Didn't NPR lose their public funding a while back?