Rawest white kirblagoopp rapper

rawest white kirblagoopp rapper

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWKvaSiNOAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>posing with a .22lr ar

I know FTP means fuck the population but why? Whats the meaning behind it?

fuck everyone except me

popular rapper ideology

isnt that the right ideology?

Imagine taking this picture and thinking your cool. Imagine that. The more seriously I consider our existence, the dumber people who take themselves seriously look.

It's called flexing on brokeboys and people with no guns. Define "OUR"

Every ape, ever.

Wait what about this picture isn't cool in your opinion? just asking

not really

You'll have riches, power and yet you'll feel more meaningless than you did before. Bridge burners die alone

>You'll have riches, power and yet you'll feel more meaningless than you did before
how do you know that for sure? i feel like youre basing this off caricatures and archetypes youve seen in media. Imo the type of person to be a bridge burner isn't the type of person to care about dying alone or leading a "meaningless" life or whatever

which of course means to not think at all

not him, but the fact that his girl is either too ugly to show her face, or too much of a gold digger to want to be seen with him, and having her hold a cheapo 22lr ar like it's something cool and photo worthy

>i feel like youre basing this off caricatures and archetypes youve seen in media
The opposite, media encourages this sort of meaningless stuggle

It's not because of the ignorant FTP's guilt, it's because the more material possessions you have to your self the more pointless your whole stuggle has been. You can't take your mansion with you, or your pool or your prize dog - eventually all these fancy possesions will become boring and you'll wish you tried to experience love or happniess as a human being in the modern world should. Something that could could give you that sort of inner warmth money can't buy and only connection can deliver

(obviously my opinion)

He has pictures with his girl on his IG, maybe the mask shows that shes a self respecting woman who doesnt want to be seen twerking on camera. Perhaps they dont want to wish to flex bigger and better guns on video. Whats wrong with the gun anyway lol. Do you think the girl in this picture is ugly? just asking

i think media was the wrong word to use, just like the "general opinion" or sayings that making money means youre throwing your soul away or whatever. id say making money equates to gaining power and status over others and its not just about gaining possessions. money / status you get over others serves as a reason to live or outlet to devote your will to and as a "substitute" for that connection youre speaking of. honestly this discussion seems kinda black and white and based off caricatures and not real situations. you can stab people in the back and burn bridges while having still having connections with people and being happy with them. you cant take the connections youve had to your grave either

i guess i was wrong about the girl, i assumed she was some random groupie type. her finger on the trigger shows that neither of them have a clue about guns and will eventually accidentally shoot someone or something. the gun is a piece of shit meant for shooting squirrels and tin cans. pic related, the round on the left is what they're holding. the round on the right is what an actual ar fires. if you wanna be a gangster with guns, at least learn the shit.

Maybe the finger is on the trigger cause the mag is empty lol. So is the magazine the only thing that differentiates an ar 15 from an lr ar? Is the gun in this picture an lr ar as well ?

no you fucking faggot
individualism is strictly opposite to humanity and what has made us all succeed

nihilist cunts that think they're above it all despite doing nothing for anyone are an actual cancer and will be the first to die when SHTF

that's airsoft

so?

bet you cant answer that HAH

accidents happen when people know the mag is empty but they're too retarded to check if there is a round in the chamber. the mag and also the tiny silver bolt in op pic is a dead giveaway. can't tell on your pic, it's too grainy. if you really want to learn about guns, study this yt channel
youtube.com/watch?v=UWKvaSiNOAc

Cool thanks broski I appreciate the info

>individualism is strictly opposite to humanity and what has made us all succeed
theres no reason not to do what is opposite to humanity and there is no reason for humanity to succeed
>nihilist cunts that think they're above it all despite doing nothing for anyone are an actual cancer and will be the first to die when SHTF
theres no reason to not be cancer and that last part really doesnt mean shit and is a baseless observation completely unrelated to anything

time to kill yourself you pathetic failed male

you sound like you're fresh off the boat from r/atheism or some other such shit
probably MGTOW as well because women find your lack of balls repulsive

im fucking awesome in so many levels, its absurd the amount of success that i enjoy. now youll tell yourself that im lying so that the comparison between my awesomeness and your permanent menstruation of a life doesnt eat your puff little cunt alive

good talk, ttyl

>theres no reason to not be cancer
ahhhh, internet kids

Try not too die with a heavy conscience, can't give you a reason for that advice but you'll feel better if you take it on board