Whats up guys. Miss me yet? I can come back if you want?

Whats up guys. Miss me yet? I can come back if you want?

No not really. Trump's doing a better job in his first year than you did in 8

HA HA HA HA OMG HOW DO YOU OPERATE A COMPUTER??

Nope
Nope
What this guy says.

>401k up 31% this year
Why would I miss Obama?

Unfortunately, the only thing that has missed you so far is an assassin's bullet

I'll just leave this here

when will the US wake up and be done with both Rs and Ds, both are equally terrible.

My life is completely unchanged under Trump, so I'm satisfied with him. Don't miss Obama really.

My wages have gone up and the owner of the business i work at is offering 401k now. lmao jobless liberal children will never understand.

No thanks, war criminal.

miss what exactly? This fag is on tv talking shit erry day. Cant miss you if you dont leave birthfag.

>Started multiple illegal wars
>Droned bombed more people than any president
>Deported more people than any president
>Bailed out the big banks
>Did a heathcare plan written by the Heritage Foundation

no, I don't want obama back.

fuck off nigger

you have to go back

The only good thing you did was leave your presidency. Btw how does it feel to know you made America worse by shoving a green card up illegal immigrants asses?

>Trump is literally a NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Forgot about bank bailout
sure he was the best

GDP is up at 3% and unemployment down more than the last 15 years so, not yet asshole!

>8 years of Obama never got higher than 1% GDP lol

Why can the left do nothing but lie?
Taxes have not gone up
Student loans haven't changed
>elephant trunks
Elephant trunks were never a prize, it was the tusks, retard. And they are still not allowed, that was quickly reverted.

Why do you assholes deal in nothing but lies?
>Trump doesn't know how to feed fish, why can't he feed them like the Japanese Prime Minister did?

they look like drawings of half-life headcrabs

>deported more people...
is this a bad thing?
>droned more people
drones are a very recent innovation

Everything else looks fine I guess.

I hear you on the deportations, but if you drone bomb more people than George Bush at the height of the Iraq war, you might just be a neoliberal warmonger

not untrue. just saying, obama changed the method of killing, he didnt start the killing.