Black bitches are nothing but breeding sows for white men...

Black bitches are nothing but breeding sows for white men. They yearn to be pleasured and inseminated by white cock and love constantly having cute mulatto babies for their master.

/thread

word

Uhhhhh,

I live in the south and my experience is that white men aren’t attracted to black women and the feeling is mutual.

breeding a black slave will pay off in a few years after you sell the offspring to the slave market

fuck niggaer bitch pussy price of shite matherfucker bith

Welcome to 2017

That blonde wig. She wish she was born as a blond.

Slave owners would fuck their slaves back in the day. It is a great southern tradition. Where do you think light skinned blacks come from?

carpetbagger...

Admit it white boys. You know you wish it was your baby inside her.

Nigar bitcts are for breeding and so are white bicts

Ye

seeing those black tits engorged with milk and that massive swollen womb is such a beautiful sight

A man of taste and refinement I see

I would love to knock up a nigger bitch but no way in hell would I raise the kid or be with her. I wouldn't even give her my real name and I would move to a suburb far, far away where blacks can't afford to live.

Black women are plenty thirsty for white dick in my experience. More for the status element that anything else.

It's fine user, she'd be so grateful for the sex and the mixed baby you give her that she won't mind that you won't help her raise it

>First Stormfront was like, u mad whiteboi
>Now they are like breed black women
>And you think you are getting back at blacks and not whites impersonating blacks, by posting BF/WM
>And you still think we care. But we don't.

seems like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else blackboi

>ok

What is funny is that I am more German than black and every experience with a black bitch has turned me off to them and made me like Latinas. But enjoy your kingdom of welfare, kek.

would pump that baby factory full of white sperm 24/7. impregnate over and over and over. keep pushing those gorgeous black bodies to their limits

I actually support this because black bitches are always so hostile so maybe new DNA will mellow them out.

Beastiality is illegal

but watching it isn't

yes

Your mother's illegal.

Just be sure to milk her regularly!

what is up with you guys with white and black cocks?

Just shup up and fuck.

How could any straight man not have a deep, primal lust to impregnate this ebony hucow I have no idea.

My dream...
super hot black wife, white baby

Would you breed her Sup Forums?

the solution to pollution is dilution

daily routine: extended tit-sucking sessions to milk her fully engorged ebony titties. added bonus of these long tit-draining sessions is getting the white cock throbbing and leaking cum for further inseminations

anyone else be chillin watchin an anal compilation then suddenly a black bitch will be on your screen with her disgusting black ass and you want to vomit a little? honestly the only black bitches I can jerk it too are the haflcast kind which are pretty much almost white

Being this new

fuck yeah, I'd - every damn 12-15 months!

Caressing her COLONIZED womb

damn dick suckin lips

someone post some hot black bitches, i find most of them disgusting

she's wonderful