How do i stop having a dirty ass mind? I just want to be a clean girl not some dirty ass mind girl, the fuCK

How do i stop having a dirty ass mind? I just want to be a clean girl not some dirty ass mind girl, the fuCK

post tits itll help

Masturbate more often. It'll at least make it so during the day you'll be less aroused and perverse.

I can't send them here though, Im not a thot who shows my tits to everyone

are you actually a girl or one of the many fagtards that has a dick and pretends to be a girl?

then gtfo

Tits or GTFO

im a girl, i mean if you think im one of them then alright i guess

How dirty?

im reallY DIRTY

Like, you can't stop thinking of people you see in sexual ways, or you just want to masturbate a lot?

>im reallY DIRTY
>wont post tits

Details
Please

Also, no joke
I find sex helps. before that I was thinking off fucking everything

What do you fantasize about?

BEGONE THOT OR ILL CALL THE PATROL

see, that's the thing. fuckin everyone has a dirty ass mind. some people are just better at hiding it. but just about everyone's got it up until you hit middle age and some people's sex drives start dying off

>No tits

Either you're a dude role playing and looking to catfish. Or you're just some internet nobody of the female persuasion with nothing to offer and therefore not worth acknowledging. At least if you're the former you have some influence being a guy in a guys world and not some frigid cock sleeve with a mouth.

im not a guy though but i guess thats what they all say ''im not a guy''

How do you feel about kik?

In 2017 that's not a guy either.

I broke my phone, I don't have kik. I mostly use discord now...

Okay
I just need to install discord

A word of advice, if you post your discord id here, you'll get a lot of thirsty people messaging you for nudes.

Let people message you with their ID's

I'm actually kind of proud of the anons in here. Most of the time, it's newfags taking the bait, trying to be whiteknights. Ok, op. You know what we want. Post em, or fuck off.

Dude
Cmon

I know, I don't send nudes to strangers and I'm just trying to learn how to stop having dirty thoughts :

And to clarify, I will remind you all that G.I.R.L. on the internet, stands for guy in real life.

Found the newfag. Dude, you want to roleplay to some guys fetish? Didn't think so, so shut the fuck up, and wait until op posts the tits with timestamp.

Just try to find some hobbies that will keep you focused. I used to think about sex all the time but then I started getting several new interests and only think of sexual stuff a couple times a day at most.

Like I said
No joke, sex helped me

Before that I was desperate, then got a girlfriend and turned her off with all the sex talk
She was pregnant before I met her
We break up

Then I run into a crazy slut, one night stand and a mess of craziness later

How retarded are you? It's obvious that this is a guy, trying to get other anons to talk dirty to him, so he can get off. Why do you think he specifically asked how to stop having a dirty mind? He wants anons to send dick pics He doesn't want you advice. He wants people to say filthy shit to him and post dick pics because that gets him all hot. You're a dumbass, dude. Also, welcome to the internet, you must be new here.

JamesClerk #2745

Unrelated note, I have a picture of Mila Kunis's ass.

Niceeeeeee

This is precisely the kind of thread Tits or GTFO is made to thwart. Fuck off OP.

She legal in that pic?

Yup, it came from that giant celeb pic leak that happened not too long ago.

As in, her immigration status?

She join the show at 14 dumbass

That was almost 10+ years ago. So yes, she's legal in that pic.

Who gives a shit if she's legal?? If 14 year old Mila Kunis walked up to you, and asks to suck your cock, are you going to tell her to take a hike?? Get real!

Look at those veins on her hands and ask me if she was legal in that pic.

Yeah
I'm not a pedo you fucktard

Is OP still here?

Mila is currently 34. No camera was advanced enough back when she was pedo bait to take a pic that large and clear on the fly like that.

Get outaaaa heaaaa. You're telling me that you could be the first one to cum inside of her mouth, and you're going to say no because of some moral code that was made up? Are you kidding? It was completely normal to fuck a 14 year old girl only 70 years ago, in every country in the world.

You clearly need therapy

uh, OP, are you still here?

Wait, to add to that, isn't France considering the idea of lowering the legal age of consent to like, 14, or something?

Get out, dude. In many countries, the legal age of consent is 15. In my homestead, it's 16. You're not a pedo for wanting to cum in the mouth of a 14 year old. Its totally normal.

You clearly just allow politicians tell you what to think and feel.

I don't think she's here

What are you even talking about

*He

The saddest part is I've been reporting pedo shits like you and I know you're not joking

This at this point

I'm not joking. The law says you can fuck 15 year olds in many countries. What do you think about that? Report me feggit. I hope you enjoy your ban for false reporting.

This should do the trick.

well shit man, she looks thicc enough to start fucking in that pic
If she's not then pic is related

It's not false

How old are you and what makes your mind "dirty"

nice feets

Got more

Just accept you're a dirty ass bitch and keep it moving

You know what, let's go to Japan and fuck a 13 year old. That's legal there. Let's go to the Philippines and fuck an 11 year old. That's legal there, too. You're just a little bitch boy who allows politicians, and others tell them what they can feel good or bad. Try thinking for yourself, and accepting the world is much different than what your safe place says it it.

no, what you want is atention

if you see anything sexual in this picture you have a dirty mind

You don't live in those nations

And Japan it's only legal if you're the same age

Fuck it
Fur thread

In my nation, I can fuck a 16 year old. Only 2 years away from 14, the age that started this entire debate. But I can go to other countries and fuck their women if I wanted to. I could do it nice and legally, too. You're a regurgitated product of what others have been fed for the last 50 years. Before then, it was totally normal to fuck people much younger than yourself.

Enjoy being a pedo
I'm gonna report sick fucks like you to the FBI

And to really drive home my point, some countries don't have an age of consent at all. You're just repeating what you've been told by someone who is repeating what they were told. Dim here to tell you dude, it's totally normal to want to cum in the mouth of someone a lot younger than you. The world just recently adopted your laws on what is legal, and what is not. Before then, 40 year olds would take 13 year olds on as wives, in European countries, as well as non developed countries.

Do it, feggit.