Will this finally be the end of them?

Will this finally be the end of them?

hopefully

I kinda like the artwork but I'm sure it'll be trash

Didn't people like the two albums that preceded this one?

listen to the singles for this one , then you can decide why everyone is super sure this HAS TO BE the end.

Let's hope so. The clip I heard sounded like rehashed Foster the People.

I think Rivers said Weezer will continue into his old age. Raditude didn't end them, I'm certain what's shaping up to be a thoroughly generic record won't end them.

No, because they've already confirmed that the Black Album is ready for release after this one
If that sucks I hope they break up though

If Make Believe and Raditude didn't, this shit sure as hell won't Lmao. Especially since they just released their best album since 96

I think people are hyping up the black album way too much. I remember in the interview where Rivers announced that he said it would have a poppier sound along with some darker/depressing themes and "naughty words". I wouldn't be surprised if Feels Like Summer was initially intended to be part of the black album.

No. Their last album will be self titled.

He also called it experimental.

>If Make Believe and Raditude didn't
>Make Believe

Why would the album with their biggest hit have ended them? Think before you post

>b-but they got bad reviews

People still ate that album up, it's their 3rd best selling, went platinum and had multiple radio hits. And for every terrible review they got they also got a positive one. Fucking Rolling Stone gave it a 4/5

Weezer should not experiment
Weezer experimenting made Raditude

To be fair, Feels Like Summer is experimental for them. I could see Rivers making an all electronic modern Pop album and throwing some foul mouthed lyrics on it and calling it "the most experimental thing I've ever done" Wouldn't make it any better sadly

>Weezer experimenting made Raditude
>intro track sounds like something out of a car commercial
>include a party song feat. Lil Wayne
mmmm...

Pretty sure this album is gonna be pretty popular dudey

Fuck the haters, Beverly Hills is great.

If this turns out bad then it will piss me off that they didnt just take more time between releases

Getting Lil Wayne on a track and adding synths and shit is as experimental as Weezer get

Weezer experimenting made Hurley, their best album

i saw the cover with the japanese writing in the corner and got hyped as shit for something pinkerton-esque but it ended up being trash

Shit, man, do you really think Hurley is their best? It's their worst to me; worse than Raditude