Sup Sup Forums ive been worrying about this all day

sup Sup Forums ive been worrying about this all day
if i set up my direct deposit on saturday and i get paid this upcoming friday, will my i get my pay through direct deposit?

sure lol

if it was this last saturday, yes

i did it on 11/18 and i get paid on 11/24
so i will get it through direct deposit right?

Go ask your boss, you stupid nigger.

Depends on how fast your HR processes the request. Also this week is holiday on Thursday so bank will be closed thurs maybe Friday too. I would double check on it

You should ask the HR/finance person at work. I don't think there's necessarily a delay, since they just need your account and routing numbers and otherwise just issue an electronic funds transfer, but your employer may have a way of doing things that takes longer.

Depends on when your boss does the paycheques. 5 days ahead of time should be enough time.

piss off lad
im gonna ask my boss i guess
i hope it goes through bc i need to pay my credit card bill

Only Thanksgiving itself is a bank holiday.

Most likely no youll have a period between when ur suppose to get paid and when you do get paid you should have set it up the day you get your check that way they would have more time to process it

Sometimes it will. Sometimes it won't.
Why does it matter if you can just cash the check if it doesn't?
Do you get a better interest rate when you have DD?

You asked for help on Sup Forums then tell me to piss off. I gave you fucking help. How fucking retarded can you be? No wonder you asked stupid nigger questions here.

You still getting paid you dumb fucking idiot. If it doesn’t go through then deposit the check. Off that day? Get your lazy ass off the couch and pick it up if you got important shit to do with your money. Can’t pay the card in time? Call the bank up and explain the situation. God damn niggers and their lack of thinking capabilities.

the company i work for is no longer doing checks. the only way the employees are getting paid is through a bank card that the employee has to set up or through direct deposit. i just didnt have time to set up my direct deposit until 11/18 but my next pay is 11/24 so im really hoping that im going to get paid through direct deposit bc i need to pay my bills

op here. for all you lads e-yelling at me, the company i work for is not gonna keep doing checks, 11/17 is the last time that the company was gonna do checks

It takes a minute to fill out the form. Don’t have time. Bullshit. You just a lazy fucking nigger. Go kill yourself faggot. I hope that shit doesn’t go through in time and truthfully it probably won’t.

>not getting paid.
How is this possible? Or even legal?
Who tf do you work for

Lawl. Fucking moron. I know they gave plenty notice time. Your fault for not setting it up before then. Fucking fail at life.

i work for CINTAS. every employee was required to either set up a direct deposit or a bank card with the company. the company discontinued checks at my location and thus i wont be getting paid through checks anymore. its all electronic

yes they did give plenty of notice but i got so caught up in a bunch of irl shit that it didnt even cross my mind to set up the direct deposit until the 18th of this month which was this saturday

Don’t confuse being a lazy nigger with busy in real life, faggot. It literally takes less than 5 minutes to fill the single page form and hand it to your supervisor

if i was a lazy nigger then i wouldnt be working as much as i do, good try though lad you probably have a job too
cheers

You could have done that during your lunch break or a few minutes before or after work. My experience is that you won’t get the pay for a few weeks. Don’t worry. You won’t lose it. You will just get all the pay when they are done setting it up.

Yeah. And setting direct deposit took me a fucking minute to do. Like I said before. You a lazy dumb mother fucker.

Ou work for cintas do you fold the cloths or drive the truck quit bitching you faggot

Okay. Let’s say you didn’t have time. What makes you a fucking nigger retard is you asking Sup Forums. All companies are different and the bigger the company with lots of employees the longer shit gets taken care off. Common fucking sense, nigger. You set up direct deposit on a weekend when 99% of corporate jobs are closed. So you gotta wait until Monday for them to process. But there will be a weekend and end of Friday backlog so and it’s usually first come first serve. So your shit might end up getting processed by the end of Monday to Tuesday. It doesn’t take much time to add your shit in the system but most likely the weeks pay is being processed and your info won’t be included for this week but for the next data processing of payroll which will be next week. You won’t see shit this week. 99% guarantee

That’s why you ask your boss, OP and not on Sup Forums. You better off killing yourself. Let someone with an IQ higher than 1 take your job.

This actually makes sense. /thread

Quads of truth witnessed

Good to know. I know our paychecks are being deposited early this week becuase of thanksgiving. Personnel sent out an email last week about having Kronos data on Friday instead of monday because of the holiday