You're a raider who has lived and survived through the desolate wasteland your whole life

You're a raider who has lived and survived through the desolate wasteland your whole life.

One day you wake earlier thn the rest of your group. You have morning wood bulging in your pants as you head towards the remains of a burned out car to relieve yourself. Suddenly, you hear a strange clicking noise.You draw your pistol and carefully head towards the source. You scale a nearby hill and see a woman in strange clothing typing into an wrist mounted device. She is clearly unarmed and seems the worse for wear. Wat do?

rape

rape then sell new slave for some caps and jet

Shoot

rape and then shoot

shoot and then rape

>falcon punch to the vagoo
>steal all her shit
>laugh the post apocalyptic day away

I push the hand with the wrist mounted device deep into my anus and press the buttons with my butt cheeks.

looking at pic related might get more for selling to the strange meat dealer

That bitch is fat as fuck, she won't survive in the wasteland long

You look in need of some aid and help
*Help*
*Become companion, fuck on daily*

>fat to slow bullets that hit you
>will absorb punches
>massive store of energy so you dont have to worry about food
Fuck off nigger

Tell her that another settlement needs her help.

Her pudgy stomach suggests she has only recently left a vault, and its carb rich meal plan.

That's a really nice vault suit. I'm kinda jelly.

If the pic is related, no thanks, shoot, loot and leave. Could become a badass with that new pip-boy and become just as famous as the sole survivor or courier.

Fat bitch can't run
Gets out ran and eaten by pack of ghouls
Check mate lard ass

Its not just ghouls that want to bury their face between those cheeks...

Make her a bowl of Mireluk eggs, tell her she doesn't have to tell me what happened, but she does need to eat these.

Kek

U probably have shit stains around your mouth right now.
Shit eating boy

Even better if the local diet of mudcrabs doesn't agree with her and she lets loose a big smelly fart right in my face.

Why do we hurt the ones we love most?

because we are all faggots, most especially is OP