Doing an informal poll, do you approve of him or no?

Doing an informal poll, do you approve of him or no?

no

I love our commander in chief!

No

He's alright

he is a retard

Anyone who says yes is a troll
Anyone who says no cares too much
People who ignore him win

No. He hasn't delivered on any promises yet and has only made the swamp deeper and strengthened the ZOG. Maybe if he stops appointing zionists into positions of power I could take him more seriously. Not /ourguy/.

Making America Great Again!

Building the wall! Stock market at all-time highs! Employment up! Immigration down! Iran and Norks in their place. And finally, a little class in the White House.

WTF is NOT to love? Go Trump!

Could be a lot better but not in that election. Light approval

yes

FUCK NO

FUCK YES

He hired Ajit Pai to run the FCC, he is multiple orders of magnitude worse than Hitler, and Stalin. If they were to meet Ajit, they would feel sick to thir stomach and vomit endlessly at how much of a disgusting and evil person Ajit is.

Yes, your internet is SOOO awful now.

Go order another latte, betafag.

>he is multiple orders of magnitude worse than Hitler, and Stalin
Uh-huh. And how many people has Trump murdered so far?

Ajit wouldn't even be there without Obama originally appointing him lmao

If you aren't a complete Sup Forumstard you would know they're all puppets

Tinfoil hat alert!

you are multitude orders of fucking retarded, you deserve cancer for your post.

No

Nah kind of a fucktard

I don't really think about him day to day, but I don't approve of what he's doing. However, I think him being elected president is going to turn out better than shillary would have because him becoming president has woken alot of people up, most are actually paying attention to what goes on in US government and politics again. In the long run most people are going to be skeptical about what politicians are spewing during their campaigns and fact checking. I also believe that because of this happening there will be major reforms in both the GOP and the Democrats because both sides shilled unfavorable candidates to the point where various fake influences convinced Americans that Trump was the best option. And in a way, he kind of is, due to previously stated arguments. I'm not a political genius in anyway, I'm just a 21 year old from Michigan's UP, and this is how I see it.

Lmao what a troll!

shill alert!

Faggot alert

THIS RIGHT HERE

/thread

No

I trusted him when he said he would divest from his businesses but instead he has used his Presidency to profit himself and his family. He also said he was self funding his campaign and would therefore be beholden to no one, but he took big money from donors and has rewarded them with cabinet positions.

I'm done with him and can't wait for a real conservative to primary him in 2020

Trump is not too bad, Ajit Pai is the problem, he represents the depths of evil that that was previously thought impossible to reach by humans.

He's a sac of shit

Sure, cupcake. Paranoia is treatable these days.

love trump's hate

whatever that means

people always get the government they deserve.

YES, all 8 years of him.

no

I'd rather wear a tinfoil hat than believe most of the shit people in the government shit out of their dick suckers.

Why hasn't this happened in all these years without net neutrality?
You're being used as a Google shill to push federal regulation on the telecoms for their benefit.

I think he means well but he's not a smart dude, and that's working against him.

Yes, love him. All 8 years

Yes.
You're a retard if you don't at this point.

he gets a 5.5/10 from me so far. Obama got a 3 and bush got a 1.5.

He's an improvement at the least.

He is a clinical moron, but the leftists are just as stupid. The fact that Donald Trump, DONALD TRUMP is president has to be hardest evidence that the democratic party are so far removed from reality. They couldn't put anyone up to win against Donald Trump. We are fucked as a country and all people want to talk about is Al Franken, Russia and a dirty perv from Alabama. The end is nigh my friends the end is night. 2020 - Dial 1-800-Sanjaya for president.

Moron, the net neutrality is the current state the internet is in. Republicant's want to abolish that.

>You're being used as a Google shill
right back at you telecom shill

Fuck yeah.

Look at how triggered the degenerate element is - priceless.

No

But the people who think the world is ending because he is president (such as most of the media) are morons. The U.S. has been through a lot of things much worse than the Trump presidency.

He gave gave birth to the most beatuful memez, but he must go. Id hate to see hik go. By moron

Google must be destroyed.

fucking RIP

Never again = dems

The net neutrality rules used to be the open internet rules, verizon challenged them a few years ago, and struck them down, and immediately started throttling streaming services until net neutrality rules were passed.

Yes

Why would you trust him when he said that? Was it not completely obvious that he was a showman from day one and was just saying whatever people wanted to hear.

>Building the wall!
There is no wall
>Stock market at all-time highs!
Following trend that started under Obama
>Employment up!
Same. Trend started under Obama.
>Immigration down!
Immigration as a whole isn't a bad thing
>Iran and Norks in their place.
Iran already got what they wanted and decertifying the deal would only open them up to pursue nukes and nuclear war with North Korea is more likely than ever.
>And finally, a little class in the White House.
Do you mean when he brought Ted Nugent into the White House or when he passed secret information on to the Russians in the oval that Israel wanted to remain secret?

But...but Hillary!

what a sad samefag and wasted dubs

I do not know enough to be a good judge, but I listen to smart people who say that he is trying to do good things, like improve infrastructure and solidify immigration law, that give me hope that he really is doing—or trying to do—good things for the nation.

I don't know how to answer this. In the end I guess I just bought into his bullshit.

It seemed logical that a billionaire could fund his own campaign and therefore couldn't be bought and having those billions made me think that he'd be satisfied with the wealth he'd accumulated and put his business interests on the back burner and put America first. I can't believe how wrong I was to have trusted in him.

yes

you realize that if you don't know a a paragraph is basically anyone can tell you're replying to yourself right?

Nah, I wrote the first post but didn't add the "but Hillary" reply

>But I wish I had

‘Twas me

Hillary is at about the level of kim jong un, Ajit Pai is the amalgamation of the most evil thoughts of every evil criminal and mass murderer throughout history, paired with a limitless level of hate human accomplishment, and for everyone not evil.

he's a retard but tbh it's pretty funny that people actually voted for him

He's a corrupt moron and a lying sack of shit who is completely incompetent at his job. But he triggers liberals so I hope he gets another 4 years.

He betrayed his voterbase

YES .

Keep on WINNING you magnificent bastard !

Oops. I wrote this in response to the person who asked Accidentally responded to my original post instead

2am and tired as fuck

He is a retard, but he rustles left-wing jimmies which is VERY entertaining

Literally already happened in Portugal, where they don't have the protections we do.

no

No

I think he means well for himself and his family and wealthy friends, maybe. You're right about him not being a smart dude, though. He's probably the least qualified president in the history of our country.

Personally I think he's a narcissist who will say or do whatever gets him the most positive attention.

Don't care one way or another.

no. he has been useless so far. couldn't repeal the aca after going on and on about how it would be the first thing he would do. if he cant get shit done with both houses he aint gonna get shit down once the dems get some seats back (which they will because that is always the way it goes). such a fucking let down.

no

Approve.

> immigration down
flint has no migration problems either

approve

Yes (not even American)
You should be proud.
He seems to really care about his country.
It's a noun fact the media sell more if they critics negatively everything he does. In the end, it's always about selling things. They don't care if they're wrong or not.
You may disagree with him, but hating on him makes you a buyer not a thinker.

> Sure kid.
Fuck you all.

A million times YES

He represents our country to the entire world. The least I can ask from a president is just a bit of tact, yet he doesn’t even have that. He is an elected official with the demenour of bratty little boy.

/thread

He's a retarded piece of shit and should have been mafia'd a long time ago.

>He seems to really care about his country

If he really cared he would have done something... ANYTHING for this country in the first 70 years of his life. Instead he focused entirely on making himself richer and then only became President to repeal the estate tax, lower the corporate tax rate and open up importing of big game trophies for Donald Jr's collection of elephant tails.

No. He's what stupid people think rich people are like.
He is staggeringly childish and has no fucking idea what he is doing.
Read the transcripts of his call to the Austrailian prime minister. It's a candid conversation the day after the election. It's chilling how dumb he sounds.

Forgot to attach pic

>The faggot even slicks his hair back when on Safari

no

Fucking resign already you incompetent fuck

trump is scum

worse than a lion shootin dentist

stfu trumpcuck

He's an embarrassment to the country.

>then only became President
That's what I'm saying, you felt for the hate because it's easier for you to make a point.
The truth is more or less in between but your sensitive ass is too preoccupied to make another edgy user agree with you.

Also

As president of a democratic country, he has to submit his plan to the Senat. The problem he's facing right now is that the Senat thinks like you. Yeah, just like a sensitive basic bitch who rather hate then try just a little bit to move forward and make things work.

You're probably young and poorly educated. Thank God we living in society where you just do your 9 to 5 and let the adult take care of serious matters such as politic.