One of the greatest humans to ever live, and he was black. How do you feel about this Sup Forums

One of the greatest humans to ever live, and he was black. How do you feel about this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't argue with digits like those

>Punching people in a ring
>Greatest people ever
Yeah for blacks that doesn't surprise me.

Draft dodger.

>Not knowing anything that Muhammad Ali did outside of boxing
Educate yourself

x2

>boxer
>Greatest person

Nigga I'm not even USA fag or NIGGER but Martin Luther King is better nigger than him

THIS GUY WOULD KNOCK HIM OUT
youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY

Maybe

Major boxing fan. Tell me why Ali is one of the greatest humans. I don't agree or disagree, just wanna hear why.

He was the only one

>nigger being good
kek'd

It's because he's a powerless butthurt leftist trying to stick it to the man.

He's obsessed with white men and just can't stop thinking about them 24/7.

Well just as an athlete Muhammad Ali is obviously one of the greatest, he would take risks that most boxers would never. Like fighting George foreman, an undefeated heavyweight champ that was a lot younger and stronger than he was and knocking him out. But he was way more than just boxing, he stood for what he believed in to the fullest and would let anyone know. Especially being in the media as much as he was took courage. His older interviews as well show how wise and quick witted he was and how he was never afraid to answer any questions. Just don't see too many people now a days like that, one very accomplished man.

>humans

>was black

Pick one

Funny. I don't remember George Washington being a Muslim nigger.

proud to be an American

Like talking shit about every man alive, while pretending to be the "greatest"? He is a fucking uncivilized nigger and muslim.

>a black man who boxed
WOW, LENGENDARY!!!1!!1

>One of the greatest humans to ever live
>And he died today
How do you feel about this OP?

Did he put a man on the moon? Cure polio? Was he the first to circumnavigate the world? I don't think so, faggot. You're a small-minded fuck that wants to believe some nigger that punched people in the face is one of the greatest men to ever live because you're a pathetic cuckold nigger worshipper.

Be perfectly honest good on him. I don't have a problem with anyone achieving, especially against adversity. Seeing someone put their mind to something and overcoming the odds means I too have a chance at doing the same.

But the problem is most Blacks dont, they blame everyone else for everything, never take responsibility and even when given handups and opportunities refuse point blank to achieve and insist everyone else stop achieving, as they think that by achieving we hand out to ourselves shit we should be handing out to them. Instead of achieving and inspiring, they are a fucking burden fiscally, emotionally and spiritually. What's worse is they're too fucking stupid and arrogant to even bother changing.

It's OK to be white