Is Ronaldo white?
Are portugese ppl consideres white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosniaks
youtube.com/watch?v=o9OIT1UPE0I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11254456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is fairly white but tans the shit out of himself.

No to both.

yes
if you look at skull, skeleton, genetics etc

not sure if that's what you are asking

Of course both him and his son are white.

lel thanks for the laugh

Most Portuguese people are white, but I think Ronaldos grandmother is from cape verde

He isn't black, he isn't an Arab, he isn't Jewish, he isn't Asian, he isn't Indian, he isn't Native American, he isn't Pacific islander

I'd say he's white

No. Portugal was ruled by Muslims for over 500 years. FIVE HUNDRED YEARS. From 711 AD to 1249 AD.

They are all Arab by heritage. Born and bred shitskins.

wrong board, my dear sausage muncher.

hes not his great-grandmother was black

do you actually believe that ruling over land means every single woman in that area gets raped by the rulers and forced to keep the baby?

maybe not in only 30 years but for 500 years yes

you're pretty underage then. that kind of behaviour from the rulers would incite the native population to rebel

Mediterraneans aren't white. Portuguese aren't white. Spaniards aren't white. Italians aren't white. Greeks aren't white.

t.spic

>He's good at doing his job
100% white my friend

>portukeks
>white
no, theyre just tourists to europe

>muh 500
They were in Barcelona for less than than 100. Not every part of the Iberian peninsula was cucked for 500 years.

No but it's obviously going to cause a noticeable amount of Arab heritage to enter the gene pool isn't it?

No I'm British mate.

why would it? not to mention they expulsed almost all of them

True White:
Britain
Germany
France
Belgium
Scandinavia
Holland
Austria
Switzerland

t.paki

>France
>White
Hmmmm

I'm talking originally

>paki here, let me tell you who's white

One of Cristiano Ronaldo's great-grandmothers was Caboverdean. According to the "one-drop rule", he is not white.

>no Argentina

>From 711 to 1249, much of the territory of what is now Portugal (namely south of the Mondego river, but particularly in the Alentejo and the Algarve) was under Muslim control
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Portugal

For Spain the number is 800 years - yes different parts of it were under control during that time. Mainly it would have been southern Spain that was under control for the longest.

No wonder Barca was only ruled for 100 years because it's quite far north.

Learn your history before questioning me Tyrone.

>five hundred years
Why wouldn't it? It would explain why Iberians are quite swarthy in appearance wouldn't it?

Basically this to be quite honest family

>Bosniak here, let me tell you who's white
Before you say "we're not Bosniak", you've 30,000 of them in your country pham

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosniaks

>Argentinia flair.

Of course you'd say that.

You're being quite autistic about this and yet you've forgotten that Ronaldo isn't even from mainland Portugal.

i already explained why it wouldn't
the goal of an empire is to keep everyone happy so they can keep control

except ronaldo isn't what you'd call swarthy and he doesn't have arab genes but black genes.
things dont work like your psychotic mind would like, tough shit

>30k compared to like 20 million pakis and niggers, not to mention all the """""whites""""" that look like danny pisswater
every time I see a brit poster I assume he's one of those r9k neet autists who records himself yelling at his mother

for a second I thought I were on pol

none of these are, except maybe holland

Whats wrong with danny drinksoda?

Fucking based Croatia

Right but to say Muslims ruled spain fpr 800 years is inaccurate. Basque country was untouched, the northern kingdoms like Leon aswell.

The demographics of Spain are too unpredictable. You can look like a Visigoth or a mudshit skinned berber and everything inbetween. Portugal is Moorish asfuk tho just like Granada.

Czechs are whiter than 3/4s of that list. Same with Estonia/Lithuania/Latvia. An argument could be made for all of former yugoslavia.
Listing Belgium and Netherlands but not Luxembourg is retarded.
France and England don't belong there, although the rest of GB is pretty white.

His son is literally half monkey, as in he is the son of a brazilian hooker artificially inseminated by christianos semes.

he's clearly atleast an octoroon

Looks Argentinian to me.

itt: fat pasty white teenagers arguing over which superstar athletes are the whitest.

lol no, portugal is not white.

the only countries in Europe that are white anymore are:

Russia
Scotland
Northern Ireland
Slovenia
Slovakia
Poland
Luxembourg
Latvia
Estonia
Finland
Norway
Iceland
Ukraine
Hungary
Czech Republic

that's about it.

lol no england aren't white

the only countries in europe that are white are

moldova
san marino
albania
vatican
liberland
faroe islands
greenland
jersey
belarus
peloponnese

delet this

white, black, brown, purple, who cares

Tsunaldo is a WINNER

england isn't white. scotland and northern ireland are though. probably the two whitest countries in europe

>0.4 mixed

lol no, you're black

Yes
Yes

Fuck off with the memes

>American education
Population replacement was only a thing in colonial America and Oceania. In most of the world, conquerors appointed local nobles and the native population remained the same people as before the conquest.

don't argue with a Sup Forumstard, Raul
just send him back to his containment board

>fighting with people on a vietnamese cartoon image board about race and skin colour
it's enough that when i walk down the streets, i don't have to fear being stabbed, robbed or raped
that way i know we are white

Holy shit are his hands tiny. How did he get his wife preggo?

>british

hello fellow pakibro :DD

Look at all the miscegnation in America, it was illegal btw, that occurred over 200 years. No go back to a time when conquest and rape was barely punished. A cursory look at Iberians shows a striking similarity to MeNa people

Is England white? youtube.com/watch?v=o9OIT1UPE0I

>A cursory look at Iberians shows a striking similarity to MeNa people
No it doesn't, you're just fucking blind.

"High-resolution analysis of human Y-chromosome variation shows a sharp discontinuity and limited gene flow between northwestern Africa and the Iberian Peninsula."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11254456
>241 citations tracked by google scholar.

Lol

They are almost France tier black, Ever seen their national team?

Nothing wrong in being ruled by Muslims at that time.
They were at the forefront of sciences and art at the time.

Ronaldo is whiter than the German nt but most Portuguese are not white

>ZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

forgot image

>me

>White

He's obviously a greasy mexican partyboi

>Sup Forums shitposting on Sup Forums

good job, redditors

In short, yes.

If the shit hit the fan, then yes, Ronaldo is white.

This would also preserve the concept of Italian Roman whiteness.

This is something white people have a hard time understanding...

"White" in a classical sense were the very pale, red-headed barbarians from the high north. They were fearsome, but as white as snow, and with curly red hair.

But ancient Mediterranean people - Romans and Greeks - were not "white" - and for the same reason that Ronaldo is not "white".

>flair

t. DeJamal Jackson

If your number 1 sport is football/soccer, your country is likely not white.

>britpakis and 60%ers thinking they're the authority on whiteness
That'll be the fucking day

what is an irishman but a nigger turned inside out

Ya hes white. He spends countless hours out in the sun, obviously hes going to have a serious tan.

That would imply that we are an athletic bunch. We have the IQ of a nigger with none of the physical attributes.

Wow is this raped, cucked and abused 21st century colonised piece of land really asking this? Lmfao. That flag doesn't even know what white IS!!between those two flags I'd say they ARE white but (you) are not. Sorry for the reality check.

his son is nigger as fuck, my portugese gf is white in blue eyes soo what...

WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES.

half of XI ENG. team is negro

they want to know if the goatest of all times belongs to da white race my man

Sup Forums is leaking again

>flair

hello r*ddit

>hello r*ddit

Ah the Reddit meme, good one lad. How's Easter school break going for you?

>Is Ronaldo white?
>Are portugese ppl consideres white?
No.
Thankfully, tbqh.

Sup Forums = pol

>britain
>germany
>france
>belgium
>sweden
>switzerland
all of these have shit loads of niggers and arabs
pakis even
all the things you wont find in portugal
except lisbon
but they are moors either way

Sup Forums pls go

Sup Forums pls stay

>He thinks that was cause of the Arab Muslims and not the Persians they forced into their empire

Nice damage control faggot
I'm at work right now

When are you going to remove kebab in America? Oh, that's right, you aren't.

>Mr. Heinegg’s research offers evidence that most free African-American and biracial families resulted not from a master and his slave, like Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings, but from a white woman and an African man: slave, freed slave or indentured servant.

lol

>Since there was not a clear distinction between slavery and servitude at the time, he said, “biracial camaraderie” often resulted in children. The idea that blacks were property did not harden until around 1715 with the rise of the tobacco economy, by which time there was a small but growing population of free families of color. Dr. Boles estimated that by 1860 there were 250,000 free black or mixed-race individuals…

>Thirty-nine lashes “well laid” on her bare back and an extension of her indentured servitude was Elizabeth Banks’s punishment for “fornication & Bastardy with a negroe slave,” according to a stark June 20, 1683, court document from York County, Va. Through the alchemy of celebrity and genealogy, that record and others led to the recent discovery that Banks, a free white woman despite her servitude, was the paternal ninth great-grandmother of Wanda Sykes, the ribald comedian and actress.

are you that anime poster?

We are literally 33% white, 33% black, 33% muslim and 1% Asian. WE ARE THE GOAT RACE.

Replace asian with Jew and you're right

you are actually right.

No, he is a cigano
Yes, white Portuguese can be considered white

That's Quaresma, retard!

>russia
>white

ever been to Moscow, breh?

Looks Latin to me