Feels pictures thread?

Feels pictures thread?

OP has a few to dump if others will post theirs

I'll bite, im in a feels mood tonight aswell. I find these threads and images oddly comforting, I'll dump a small collection for a little bit

Contribute

This image brings me an odd sadness

it makes me feel exactly like I do when I find a box of my old toys with fond memories or meet up with a childhood friend and talk about when we were still little kids, nostalgia mixed with longing for the days I remember so sweetly

im running low but I'll try to find some others I might have tucked away

Same thing here, have just posted up a few myself.

if someone has the original pic with colours please post

>tfw too cynical and dead inside to get feels anymore

I also have some sad birthday pics but not too many of them dont feel out of place with other feels pictures

tumblr cringe

I wouldn't say you're cynical and dead inside but rather that you shut these feelings off as a mechanism for survival because the real world is too tough to face at the moment. Nothing wrong with that, everyone needs a break from the hard stuff every once in a while.

Obligatory bawww pic

Man, is a part of having depression reposting cringy shit from tumblr? Sounds awful, I feel for you all.

Nah, I wouldn't exactly say cringey. More that I enjoy the simple stupid reflection of shit in the same vein I like reading a comic based around humor or action, it's a different form for entertainment and contemplation without going to deep about them. I'm actually posting up while making breakfast and looking forward to the day atm. I'm usually depressed but not today, don't need to be depressed to enjoy a variety of emotions in either direction.

I also want to add on to this that it's nice to see that others have gone through some shit and had similar thoughts/feelings as well.