Would you swipe right or left on me /b

Would you swipe right or left on me /b

change your main photo makes your head look oddly shaped.

Yes, change 5 to #1, then maybe 4, then either 6 or 1 then whatever

Not a fag so the "nein" direction, but not bad/10

I never really liked the way I looked here tho

I'm sure you'll do fine on grindr, don't be so nervous.

Delete 3 entirely, drinking milk makes people think of boys rather than men; it's a kind of innocence, similar to a baby (used in films for characterization).
Of course, milk can be used to show the corruption of innocence, as in the case if the prophet dude from Fury Road

You guys dont like the milk?

It looks strong but kind of disdainful, like "you really gonna swipe me?" Maybe not the first picture, then, but top 3. Definitely keep it on there

Then theres this, again, I still am not fond of my look here. Just because something is a "good photo" does not mean one looks at his best

If you shooped it (mostly fucking with lighting) it'd be great, but it looks a bit odd because it's lit from below

This picture is already edited to perfection. As I had my photogropher friend do it for me, ill take it into light room and see what I can do with it

your top photo you like like a 3 or 4. look like a 7 in photos 2 and 5

#5 is a solid photo.
This dude is spot on.

There I turned the clarity down a bit

Some girls have told me this is the best photo

Get a haircut.

Looks a lot better, probably as good as you'll get it. The shadows above the eyebrows still look off, but you've no choice

I'm a dude so I'll see it differently than women, but I'd say crop it towards the top because the jacket makes you look formless, like you're hiding vegan arms or something. Face looks like Chuck Norris just saved a village though

That fucking multiplication line makes me wanna kill myself
Just make it “add them up and I’m a 10” I mean fucking honestly it’s way easier and a more relatable joke than some cringe ass multiply them and I’m 24 bullshit

I'm a straight male, so fuck no. If you were a chick though...

Nice dubs lol
Should I make them do PEMDAS and shit

What about if I was a chick

Heres the original to this photo before face app lmao

Too hot would not attempt

Would you like me in your room? ;)