What's up drunk Sup Forumsros? How drunk are you? What did you do tonight?

What's up drunk Sup Forumsros? How drunk are you? What did you do tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtzAPeEohI4
youtube.com/watch?v=t4VE8eiqtH0
youtube.com/watch?v=7NJ_nzOckOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here
I tried to find my phone at a McDonalds that I lost last week. Super surprised it wasn't there. Drank some vodka and cooked chicken and punched this stupid fucking palm tree. 7/10

man the other day, 8 out of 10 drunk, totally passed out and didn't even piss myself. So tight

Got rejected for talking science because it's "racist".

Fucking cuck doesn't even know my rainbow list of friends.

Been drunk like three days straight on some Jim Beam. Just finished my paper on the Vietnam War while completely wasted. Lets pray for an A, boys.

had lots of rum and orangina. had an edible. Vaping this tasty ass Lemon Haze distillate. good times.

lol fuck yeah. Drinking and flirting don't always work out but I always make them laugh

Eh, I'm more upset about what emotional, ignorant faggots everyone is these days. You'd think they'd only accept me if I allowed myself to get pumped full of nasty nigger babies, or "casually" ignore reality.

Faggots, user. Faggots.

that's how I passed class ha, I'll send you a prayer bro

just keep flirting, you'll find yourself a nice woman

1 2 5 4 3

7 beers all coors. playing leauge

bought a bottle of wine and split it with my bf in a walgreens parking lot, went to a bar, played pool while getting more drunk, chilling at home now doing dabs

a perfect night

plz, my drunk peer, explain.

I’m not drunk homie but I’m baked

and broccoli, god fucking damn

i would fuck them in that order

accepted and checked

I see. I see. You are an ass man

I'm surprisingly sober considering how much I drank. I'm trying to clone jagermeister but with a higher proof alcohol and slightly less sweet. I'm getting closer, but it's not there yet.

Fun project though. Lots of side by side taste testing. I need more anise I think, so I have some soaking in gin for the next try.

My nigga. Just submitted this bad boy. Here's to drunken "intellectual" ramblings!

here is some drinking music, 3 styles

Melancholy: youtube.com/watch?v=PtzAPeEohI4

Get it up: youtube.com/watch?v=t4VE8eiqtH0

Keep it cool: youtube.com/watch?v=7NJ_nzOckOQ

no alcohol
>coke

boardem is alcohol's best friend. And punching palm trees

that's a double edged sword there. Once you get drunk it is so pleasing but it is also right next to blacking out.
Earth doesn't have the choice of hardcore mode or not, life Fallout.Stay safe and don't forget food and water.
Coming from a Sincere Faggot

Holy fuck I'm drunk. OP here. AMA