Waifu.thread

Waifu.thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/06/22/understanding-the-concept-of-a-german-ausbildung-vocational-training/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice. Better than thinking you'd do well on a test and finding out it's hard

Especially then yah.

It's too late for me to OP another one though. Should go to sleep tbh
Also did you want a jacket
Hello patchy

alien
The reds cannot be stopped. Can i play with gun?
not bulma/trunks
Tremors got me freaked enough that i developed a fear of worms. I still cringe to this day. Oh you mean like Suspiria? That was AMAZING
donut
Cheeky bastard

Fuck forgot

she has destroyed so many machine at my behest

heh

>goes to do capture sees 5 pics with cars technically in them
>anxiety shoots way the fuck up

Yup, Suspiria is the shit. Although must make a pedantic aside that Suspiria isn't giallo, although it's Dario Argento's best probably. Nonetheless, if you like Suspiria, check out: Deep Red, Tenebrae, and The Bird with the Crystal Plumage. Also, Phenomena is pretty good too.

I mean, not atm. I'm comfy. But in general, sure why not? I can always wear it later.

An hero thread

No but here's a brand new robo dog

Did you buy yours all set up or did you build it?
>wait wat???
Screenshotted. Ill keep those movies in mind. I dont watch much of anything tho thanks to work.
Can i pet robo doge????

I built it, also I'm going to bed, nite

Bummer about work. How many hours you work?

>and yes, not the first time either. Fuck captcha

Sure
Well shit I can't do yours because it keeps leaking everywhere. I made one for tomo earlier.

>actually tali

Nighty night
For a week, usually around 30. Luckily im free after a long shift tomorrow.

Dude that shit is stupid.
>asks for cars
>i pick signs
>it works
I got a stylus for my phone. Maybe i can do some shit

>Tfw legacy captcha.
Also go for it

You're right

>didn't connect the dots with pic and question til now
>*facepalm*

Here, how's this then?

Sucks about that, but cool that you're getting paid I suppose. Nice about the break btw. I'm excited to gorge on food, divorced parents = double meal deal.

How's life besides the test then?

Nope. ;-;

What should I be looking for to optimize jacketing?

Mhh. Not sure. Feeling a little sick today

That's too bad, sorry about that. Can I do anything help lift your spirits?

>mfw when i get 10 captcha puzzles
Am giving it a go.
Yeah true dat. More money for my pc funds. Ooohhh, that sounds good. Two for one deal lel. Im more excited about getting wasted again this week.

I got plenty wasted last night for a while. I'll probably go a little easier this holiday, even though I'll still be drinking.

I tried my best
I did this with my thumbs

Thanks, very swank!

Alright picture are starting to move. I think that means it's time for bed.

Alrighty, goodnight

God damn you lucky. I want to go all out. I deserve it for surviving this long into the year haha
Dayum. Tryna make me jelly m8?

Lucky's one word for it. Once you finish a whole bottle of rum in one night, it starts to turn around and become completely shit, at least for me.

Sounds like a blast though, it's the holidays, gotta have some fun.

Well. I feel like puking any second and have headaches. If you know something that helps

That sounds shitty. Same goes for me and my vodka

Of course these are times where we gotta party all night long. Even tho i already stay up late af anyways lel

Am slep tho. See ya later m8

I mean, you probably know most of this, and it kinda depends on the person. Not sure what to do about puking really, but headaches I have frequently. I generally need like a cool dark room to go to, I'll take some pain relief pills, maybe drink some water in case it's dehydration related (not usually is, but whatever). Put something over my eyes or head sometimes, turn on a fan by my head so I can drown out sounds. Maybe put on some ambient music every now and then.

Indeed. Have a good sleep

Problem: I.am in school for 2 mire hours and afterwards work for 4 hours

Glad to see another tomoko lover here~

Fuck that's awful. Sorry about that.

Tomo gets a lot of love. I think Tomo has the most claimers that I know, off the top of my head.

hello all I have an hour before work

I'll get something to drink before work though. Thanks

1-2'years ago it was megumin. Thats what I know

Hello yuno

Hello, how's life?

Good luck then.

Also, that's probably accurate. I was only speaking from experience, I only first came here a yearish ago, maybe one and a half, and I wasn't here for a big middle chunk, so I definitely don't know like everyone or anything.

Hi zero hows it going

Ehhh pretty boring I need a day off

Days off are a trap.

Depending on your country, a day should be coming most likely, so there's that maybe. Anything in particular or just boring in general?

Hello Rory, what's the day today?

Long, relaxing and full of fluffo.

Yeah. Been here around 3 years. Had a chunk of inactivity myself though

Good and bad. You?

Damn, if only today for you was everyday for everyone. That's awesome.

Nice. I suppose it's not abnormal for people to drift away and get busy with stuff every now and then.

How so?
I work shifts so my days are all over the place
Just board in general
I got nothing to interesting going on atm
So whats the good and bad then? anything interesting?

Yeah. To be precise I had a problem with a certain someone and didnt come here for a while. Thats also the reason I claim zero now

Wrote an exam that was ridiculously easy which is good. I dont feel very well and wont be home before 5 hours which is bad

I feel like they're wasted days.
I also didn't get paid at all and need to go back in to work tomorrow for it. Its pretty much going to be my last pay for the next 1-2 months.

Ah I see. Bummer about boredom. Anything in particular you like to do when you start feeling bored with stuff? I have a rotating ring of interests because I get bored easily myself.

Understood. You can vent a little or talk about it if you want, or you can not. It's all solid by me.

Hmm, good and bad I guess. Good luck with that. Do you have some money set aside to go off of for the next while, or like some people who can help and such?

5 hours? you at collage or something? maybe work?
then you need a productive hobby
I mostly just game but I pick up and drop other things quite a lot cos I get board of the thins I pick up too

I game a lot myself, what sort of games do you like?

At the moment I am in to dark souls and not doing to bad at it

Solid, I still need to get around to that myself. I game similarly, picking up and putting down stuff all the time. I got to the end of FFVII and put it down after I couldn't finish Sephiroth, then I picked it up and beat it in the first go like a year or two later. I just beat Metroid after not beating the boss like 5ish years ago.

Yeh I know what that's is like I still have a few old games about I gave up playing a a kid witch I could likely wipe the flour with now
but you should definitely give dark souls a go and start with the first one it is mine and a lot of others favourite

I probably will. It's kind of hard to do anything right now, but when I can I'll get around to it.

Im fine. I sorted it out long ago

No. Hard to explain. This is what I do:
mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/06/22/understanding-the-concept-of-a-german-ausbildung-vocational-training/

Got to go I got work
I think it is only a like a £10 game so it isn't to hard to get
Sorry can't read it now I will later

A'ight. Cool shit with the ausbildung btw. I took a few years of German, but I don't remember much. I imagine it might be related to another word, I think it's bildungsroman or something like that, which is the term for a coming-of-age story IIRC but I'm not sure.

Nice, I'll grab it sometime. Good luck at work

I had one. It was called working.
Im back in with my parents, so pretty much all rent and food is paid for. My only issue is a loan / insurance / a couple of bills coming up, I have enough to cover most of that, after that Im pretty much done.

wait for a steam sale, it should be a few pounds.

Well, glad that you have all that covered at least. Nonetheless, I can understand it can feel shitty when you're not working, so sorry about that.

Will do. I might not get it right away anyways just because I won't be able to start it right now.

Aight

Uhh.. I dont know that.. hehe

That's fine, I wouldn't know if it''s a much used word or not really, so I didn't necessarily expect you to know. Assuming you're German based on site?

I am. I also know the words but not the meaning

Cool. Quick google said bildung means education, and so that's the link. I dunno, just what came up. What sort of training are you doing in your ausbildung? (probably not phrasing that right but ah well)

Someone said fluffo? u wu

You cannot achieve this level of fluffo. Ever. Im sorry.

Holo can

Ima hit [X] on doubt real hard. This is a puppy Alsatian we're talking here.

I know very well what you are talking about.

Hit [X] as hard as you can. Your denial will be forgiven. Always

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Its correct. I do software developement.

こんいcっは

Nice. What sort of software have you worked with recently?

や~!おはよう

>Remember to spell check :^)

Autism.

Yes, I'm here

Not you, especially.

This thread.

Im writing them myself. Do you mean programming languages?

はい、 先輩

To be fair, I'm like 1/3-1/4 of the posts in this thread for the past hour maybe, and I'm autistic, so I'm sure that helps. In fact the rest of you are probably what keeps this thread high functioning.

Well, that too now that you mentioned it. I guess I moreso meant what're you developing the software for, like for what uses?

T O X I C by Britney Spears

Whatever, I'm gonna play SC 2.

I got an unexpected day off.
How do I keep myself busy?
Any interesting suggestions?

Hope that's fun. Does that mean you won't be here then? If so, I'll see you later hopefully.

Music's my go to.

You nerds feel like wishing me a happy birthday? Just turned 28.

Hope you have a good birthday, any plans?

Nope. The plan is go to my class today, and then do jack shit.

Ah well. At least doing jack shit it kinda nice.

And truth be told, it was yesterday. But even then I didn't do much. Thanks still.

Oh im doing my ausbildung in an e-commerce company so im mostly feveloping our databases scripts private programs and website

Wow these threads are shit now. Why the fuck are some of you here still? I mean i get that the majority of you are autistic but that still doesn't explain sitting in these dumb fucking threads for like 3 years. this shit is sad as fuck

Literally who?