Any of you been desperate enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

any of you been desperate enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

A few years ago I dated and fucked a fat girl. Honestly, there isn't much difference to normal girls if she isn't super obese.

They're usually up for more stuff cause they have no self confidence

Cave like vagina, couldn't even tell if I was in there

hell, i'm married to one. shit was cash. saved me 50 large on capital gains tax that year. and she plays bass, so i don't have to pay a bass player. shit is double cash

They blow you like it's the last blowjob they'll ever give everytime. Shits amazing.

>i don't have to pay a bass player
He married her so he didn't have to pay a bass player

My sides are literally on fucking Venus.

There was a mirror next to us, and as I watched my reflection fucking the sow, I realized I had hit rock bottom.

never done it before. is it difficult to stay hard? i would imagine so.

I fuck a new fattie every week nearly.
It turns me on how little effort I have to put in to get literally anything I want, sometimes even a little money.
They all have passable faces, and no land whales.

Also no one sucks cock like a chubster

the whole time I was mentally shrugging like "well, at least it's pussy"

3/10 would not recommend

Not desperate, actively sought. It's really fun. The ass and tits are bigger and they're fun to play with. Their asses jiggle so much. Mmmmm

Oh but the pussy usually stinks

i live in LA, so even the fat women have unrealistically high standards, play hard to get, and get their asses kissed by pathetic desperate men. its ridiculous.

that said, i have managed to bag a few and its not a great feeling. was banging this fat philipino chick for awhile till one day i just looked at her naked and could barely even perform because it was so lackluster. havnt been with another one since

one more reason not to live in Cali

I've fucked fatties all my life. I prefer bigger girls. No regrets either. Very happy with the fatties i've buried my dick in.

She opened her legs and the room smelled like death. I blamed erectile dysfunction to ease the pain.Then i didn't bang a fatty.

>It turns me on how little effort I have to put in to get literally anything I want

this guy gets it. seriously. i get away with literally anything, and she even works and supports my dead ass. i shit you knot. i couldn't have an easier ride

being overweight does not mean you don't take a bath. don't confuse the two

I did. The thing is once you blew you can't help but look at her and start feeling like a piece of shit.

pic related

I fucked a girl who wasn't nearly as fat as the OP picture but wasn't by any means attractive.

>be me
>21, havent had sex in a year and a half
>meet tinder chick, cute face but obviously a little chubby
>immediately she's into dirty talk, wants me to cum on her face etc. etc.
>bitch won't fuck unless we have dinner first though
>I expected this given her body type
>either way she sucks me off on the way back to her dorm
>pretty nice bj
>get to the dorm, throw our clothes off and become disgusted with myself
>she wore clothes that made her passably attractive but lost all figure without them
>tits were smaller than her rolls
>body had no curve
>ass was flat with back chub
>she looks like a fucking lima bean
>shamefully and passionately nut inside her
>asks me if I'll see her again
>lie and say yes
>never speak to her again

I've never regretted anything more, and I sucked cock once.

never even attempt to eat out a fat girl. i tried it once and it was nasty. put me off doing it forever. never again.

this

>bitch won't fuck unless we have dinner first though
>I expected this given her body type

Pleb. Not even a fat chick

It sure is for my standard

>
Literally just fucked this girl. 18 and super horny. She came 3 times - liked me choking her but her neck's so thick it was hard to do. Came in her mouth.

I do by choice? Once you have fat you never go back.

I will say fat chicks fuck the best because they know that they dont get fucked offten so they go balls to walls in sucking and riding the dick

They really do fuck pretty well. Usually up for anything kinky you wanna try. I'm finally settling down with one.

Just Fucked one, and have no idea what you mean by balls to the wall riding. They cannot ride, and when they try it's just hip crushing and boring slow movement.
Chick I was with is super comfy though, and will blow me if I wake her and say, "hey, can you help me out?"
It's a dream come true. Might ask the girl to be my gf. Cute face too

because they are HUNGRY

hungry for woooords?

I have done so and have blocked that portion of my life out of my head

old newgrounds animation was way worse than I remember.

this
me too
imoldfag - 60 . ive had short,tall,fat,skinny,ugly,pretty,hot as fuck,monster tits,little tits, next to no tits. i will always choose the chubby / fat chick over the skinny and pretty bitch because its what i prefer.
i actually have trouble nuttin with skinny bitches. its just the way it rolls for me

People are people, thin or fat.

My experience: better at taking a pussy pounding. Skinny girls that normies lurk for are too fragile and lack imagination.

Current slampig is clean, our personality meld well and she has yet to complain. Pussy's always tight and she likes spanking and biting. On the pill so creampies all around. I'm not a robot and she's awesome at cuddling(because feels). And she's a redhead to boot! Pic related

You found the wrong chubby. Unfortunate

Some times you get a minx in the sack, sometimes you get a fat boring person. That's life

I'd wreck her pussy too

Skinny girls don't stand up to a pounding are limited but lack of muscle and many times equal to fat girls in just laying there

Fat girls can take a pounding but weight limits their mobility and what you can do with them, But I will give them points because they try hard and go for it.

Fit girls with muscle are where its at. they can take the pounding and do shit besides just lay there while you fuck them.

Twig chicks are the same bro. Had a chick with a pussy smelling of rancid fish.

Just like there are guys w/questionable hygiene standards, girls are the same. If not worse!

No, hungry for worms!

>Be me at 22
>Dry spell for two years
>Date a fattie out of desperation
>fucks me instantly will do pretty much anything
>and I thought I was desparate
>See how far I can push it
>ask if I can eat her butthole
>she says yes
>What have I created.jpeg
>Tell her no, and that my friends hate her as and excuse to leave her because I dunno why
>never speak to her again

For some reason absolute power scared me. I am weak. I also really don't want to eat a poop hole.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, shut up!!

Then you should have just explained that to her you beta fag

the only issue with fat people is that they're prone to smelling bad easier. once they know this and keep good hygiene, it's no big deal.

if not though, watch out. things like sweat accumulating between fat rolls.... and worse.. just... ugh.

user pussy is pussy

Nah. I never face my issues. Running away is pretty easy.

fuck yeah. go man go

my wife doesn't really understand how guys can not be jealous of other guys like girls are always jealous. i told her that when i see a buddy getting pussy, i'm like, "hell yeah, hit it one for me". girls would never say something like that. weird.

Used to fuck a fat girl. We became some kind of friends with benefits. Fucked other girls behind her back too, just wanted to see how is it like with a fat girl.
Sex was good. She was willing to do anything except sit on top. Kek.
Pussy wasn't tight unfortunately, yet I could pound her extremely deep and feel the end very clearly. She liked pain a little. Blow job was very good. She was very good with the balls and surrounding places. I could put all my weight on her in any position and she didn't complain. Had a weird smell though. Even though sex felt good, she looked bad. No part of her body looked good, except for her face. Cool personality though. If she wasn't fat I wouldn't have stood a chance of fucking her.

i'm not that guy, but i'll tell you something. i've discovered that if i let things just sit and fester, 90% of shit will fix itself or someone else will fix it. i get out of more useless effort like that than you would believe. either i'm that charismatic where people want to fix things for me or maybe it's just fate, but it works for me.

fucked a fatty, had a hard time cumming which I never had before, told her, this isnt going to develop into a relationship.

She probably knows why

Pathetic

>ask
Beta cuck

>except sit on top
i think that's probably because they are really self conscious about their weight. my girl is a bit heavy and she don't want to ride me, and i think that's got to be it. she just wants me to pound the fuck out of her. thanks, i get to do all the work. hell, let me lay back and relax once in a while.

Not worth the bother...

>Not worth the bother...
i was your age once

you can't see me right now, but i'm doing the wayne's world "we're not worthy" thing.

girls just don't get it. i want to see my buds get laid. i want to get laid. hell, i want us all to get laid. it's us against them basically. i say, lets fuck em all

oh, BTW, that is a nice fat ass. and you said a redhead? jesus, fucking jackpot

Thanks Sup Forumsro, right back atcha!

You have no idea

>have huge girlfriend
>too big to wipe properly
>too fat to spread legs for missionary
>have to turn her over to get it in
>smell shit from improper wiping
>lose erection
>she cries
>I ask her to take a shower
>she tells me she's disgusting
>I can't disagree
>we break up
>get a spinner
>happy

Sorry, forgot pic

Fat and chubs are good. The only thing I haven't done is to get them together to serve me.

Always eager to please.

My rule for chubs is, as long as she's pretty, and her boobs are larger than the tummy, it's perfectly fine.

You won't get anyone else that's so utterly eager to suck and please you. Ever.

Oh, then there's spanking play and all that stuff.

>too big to wipe properly
now wait a damn minute, there is such a thing as too damn much of such a thing. nobody is talking that. i'm just talking a nice fat ass. i'm sure every Sup Forumsro here can feel me on that

whoa...that's a fat pussy. you need to hit that HARD
and a redhead, fuck fuck fuckity fuck. i had a redhead once that had some arab or red indian in her, she was a dark redhead. she could tan like hell and get dark as hell, she looked like emma watson with dark red hair, natural red, not dye. damn she was hot. i dind't know what i had until i divorced her, then i said, damn.

She loves it when I slam her pussy like a screen door in a hurricane! She also loves it slow and passionate. I lucked out

>like a screen door in a hurricane
who's yer buddy, who's yer pal
seriously, that is one of the better lines i've ever heard. give em hell harry

I mainly fuck fatties. Usually they're much softer and you can pound a lot harder without feeling that bone on bone action from your hips. Often times have bigger tits as well. Other than that, not a great deal of difference. Just mainly personal preference for looks.

christ, i'll take soem of that. you better make that girl cum buckets. goddamn thats a fat little pussy, makes my mouth water. i'm not supposed to wake my wife up right now, she has to work. but damn, i could so eat some pussy right now. fuck fuck fuck i'd love to bury my tongue in that right now and suck her off so hard.

>be me
>23
>go to puscifer concert
>pick up fat whale standing around outside after
>get her number
>go on date
>go back to her place, fuck
>smoke pot
>month long relationship of fucking eating and smoking pot
>she was a foul cunt, often finished herself off with dildo after I was done
>im not small, im 6'8 and 125kg muscle, satisfy women
>she smelt, had hardcore daddy issues
>take her to the doctor one day
>end up breaking up after a month
>think she was faking taking the pill, think she was getting pregnancy results from doctors test
>never saw her again, uncontactable
>bitch might have stolen a kid from me
>dont want to ever know
>she was tall and white at least
>kid will be a super saiyan

Yes. It wasn't as good as fapping. Kind of disgusted myself. She called me for weeks.

I like her body.

My favorite type of women to fuck. If you've never railed a fatty I feel bad for you. Shits fun.

I am married and a hottie FB that my wife will invite over so I can play with is a sweet hot fat girl. Her pussy is like paradise and she fucks like her life depends on it. Blows the horn like she is in love with me. And the feeling of holding her in my arms and sinking into her soft warm naked body is like heaven on earth. Big tits, big ass, big pussy...big everything! WOW! And I can feel her power and also fuck her like an animal, pounding into her with all my might without having to worry about breaking bones like I have to do with some rail-ass skinny bitches. She leaves me breathless! It is also a fact that women with a higher body mass produce more of the sex hormones that make for a wild woman fuck. So its science and not desperation that makes fat girlz such totally hot freaky chicas in the sack.

She loves when I eat her out. Her legs almost squished my head

Lol I shall

It wasn't desperation, per se, but curiosity. My bother has always dated heavier, VERY busty ladies, and one of them obviously had a crush on me the entire time. He's my brother so of course I never entertained it while they were together. One day she messaged me out of the blue, about two years since the last time I had even spoken to her, and asked if I wanted to get a drink a catch up some time. I swear, Sup Forums, all I wanted to do was schmooze her a little bit and ask for nudes, maybe kiss a little and cop a feel. We never even made it to the restaurant. That girl came on harder and faster than any woman I've ever been with. The titties were spectacular. The sex was average, and somewhat quick. Afterwards she told me she had a boyfriend, but that she always liked me and 'just had to get this out of her system'. I never saw her again.

This fat ?

A bit, but not really. Curvey and sexy? You bet your ass it is!!

any more pics? not fat only chubby, could get fatter

I love getting pictures like this from my wife's BBC lover, showing his jizz dripping out of her freshly-fucked pussy.

>desperate enough
kek. everyone should spend a few months "dating" a fat girl. They will let you do so much messed up stuff to them because their confidence is shot

On that boat
Not by choice

I second this. I came like a fucking donkey. 5 times in my life. Never again, though. Also, she let me facefuck her.

Is that OC and is her name Samantha?

>They will let you do so much messed up stuff to them because their confidence is shot
That is not necessarily the case: women with a higher body mass also tend to have a higher level of the sex hormones that make for a HOT fuck. That is the science behind why so many fat girlz are such totally freaky fucks.

no but it sometimes means they can't reach everywhere to wash it and if they're fat enough no matter how much they wash stench builds up in those places forever folded away

Either way it got me a three way with two lard sisters

Mmm. Bent over, spread pussy?

Lucky. Fucking. Bastard!

I hear ya! My wife has a married BBW friend that she invites over from time to time because she knows I like fat girlz. To add to the fun, she is a copious squirter! This lady is a total freak in bed and leaves me breathless and the sheets soaked when we spend the night together..

The really emo/big ones are great. They let you do whatever roleplay you want. Or if you want to watch goddess videos or whatever while they blow you , usually they are ok with that stuff

haven't fucked one, but...
>browsing craigslist
>see ad in platonic section
>woman says she's a BBW and just wants to chat
>mentions a concert she just went to, which I wanted to go to but had to work
>email her to ask how the concert was and we start chatting
>months go by and despite only living a couple of towns away we never meet
>have exchanged pictures and she's cute and build like OP's picture
>running a race in her town so tell her to come out and watch
>she says she will
>day of race I finish and she actually recognizes me
>we hug, I'm kind of sweaty so just a quick one
>she asks if I want to come u to her house which is literally three houses from the finish line
>we go up and she grabs a couple of beers
>sit and chat for a while
>she comes right out and asks if I'd like a blow job
>tell her I'm kind of sweaty and she gets down i front of me and tells me she doesn't mind
>pulls my running shorts down and starts sucking my cock
>tells me how good it tastes and how good I smell
>one of the best blow jobs I've ever had
>cum in her mouth, she swallows and just nurses my cock while I sit there and relax
>I have to leave and she tells me to stop by any time and that she loves sucking cock
>still chat with her and about 1-2 times a month she convinces me to come by for a blow job

you should definitely fuck her

i fuck this sexy fat girl every day :D